Moderator: LIHL Staff

nicolai123
Treant

Re: Top 10 anime villains

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:19 pm

@Snowblind The replays i picked at that time was basically his last 5 replays.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:30 pm

Snowblind wrote:I only had time to review 1 replay so far and you werent playing in the game @nicolai123 ? Did you observe it or did you just check random replays of supreme because you search for games that will support your argumentation?

The whole point of reporting low skill is to showcase that there is an issue. Then its up to mods to investigate it. If these replays indeed were just picked out selectively to only support my case, surely Anda, mick and legionsenpai will quickly notice that. I dont see how you are bound by the replays i added, if you feel like they are not evidence enough, nothing is stopping you from watching more of his replays.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Also believe restricting one's report-'able' replays to the games he has played with the reported person to be a bad idea. It would just make it too complicated, and that is not the goal we had in mind when we set up the unvouch process.
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
dweiler (Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:38 pm)

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:38 pm

HazarDous wrote:Also believe restricting one's report-'able' replays to the games he has played with the reported person to be a bad idea. It would just make it too complicated, and that is not the goal we had in mind when we set up the unvouch process.

Nono haz, what we need to do is make the unvouch process EVEN HARDER. Because thats what everyone in lihl wants.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:41 pm

Thanks @nicolai123 for providing a case like this. This is what we need from players if we want to keep the level in LIHL high (regardless if we will agree as moderators or not). Please, if you want to add to this case, provide your opinion backed up with things we can check (replays).
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 pm

And I support @kiwi u spam bullshit and only 1 reasanable argument u made was that aqua and desciple mix is tk, what all, including me in that game agreed on. I do not care if u support the unvouch or not since U do not take any afford to show what game I did tk. Cause the replays that nico showed does not prove of my tk (but game#1)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:22 pm

nicolai123 wrote:@Snowblind The replays i picked at that time was basically his last 5 replays.

The replayes u took randomly from 18 recent games, I even dunno why u picked actually those ones.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:44 pm

Ok so Supreme tried to "Debunk" my replays of him so this is my response to this:

Nr 1: Adress why you think its not tk to build witch doctor 2 tiles behind sprites, making you leak 18 on 3. Nr 2:Explain why you sat on 300 gold instead of pushing when your team needed it during lvl 10. The fact that someone else was unsure whether or not you should push was an opportunity for you to show knowledge of this game, which for you, clearly is non-existent.

Nr 3: As for the game wherein you fail sent 15. Somehow you blame late call being a factor, however, everyone but you managed to send in time, making YOU the only factor as to why you fail sent, not the fact that the call was too late. If you cant react in 7 seconds, you do not deserve to be in lihl.

Nr 4: You dont even dispute your pure tk in replay 5, maybe you gave up since you were unable to sufficiently dispute the other ones, with the your only argument being: "Hey, even though i sucked extremely hard its ok since my team managed to carry my sorry ass hard enough to avoid a loss". What the actual fuck is this logic

Nr 6: 2/6 of the replays shows you completely failing aqua on early game which is just inexcusable. You do not dispute this either.

Nr 7: These replays also clearly demonstrate that you do not know how landmines work, which is even below 1200+ level, let alone lihl level.

You also somehow think that your own anecdotal experiences of peoples reaction to your gameplay is proof that you did not tk. Maybe its because people have gotten used to you tking literally every game in which you play, and then when they finally point it out in a game, you throw a fit.

Edit:

Also what do you mean by 6 out of 18 replays? Do you seriously fucking expect someone to go through 18 replays to make an unvouch request against ANYONE? Are you fucking serious mate.

Deleted game point 5, mixed it up with another game.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:10 pm

It was not from your last 18 replays it was from your last 16 replays. And half of them were literally your 3 last games at the time.

Spoiler!
Supreme is retarded.JPG
Supreme is retarded.JPG (63.49 KiB) Viewed 1188 times
Last edited by HazarDous on Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added spoiler

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:04 am

It is hard to to cummunicate with U in English it seems. Most of this shit is already answered. What u wanna me to do? copy/paste? I am not going to repeat unswers only because u ask same questions.

But I strongly CAN NOT UNDERSTAND WHY u report games that i follow my team. It is rediculous! Ex. WE all fear 14, i up aquas cause got nothing better and u say OOH u should have made mutant. OOH u failed aqua build. It would be most tk move ever! U think I should make mutant to hold better 14? Or u think I should not up aquas when 4 in the team (including myself) wanted to?! Maybe next time u shall start dictating as an obs how whole team should do?
This dispute with u is just no sense for me. It is not even a dispute, it is U know all waiting for me to approve ur will. Do not bother.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:14 am

Actually, i did read your review, and i listed all the things wrong with it(actually, i didnt there was a lot more), and i asked you to address those things. Clearly you are the one without the ability to read

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:This dispute with u is just no sense for me. It is not even a dispute, it is U know all waiting for me to approve ur will. Do not bother.

What does this even mean

My point with muta was that getting 1 more muta was better than upping aqua on 14.

So if your team orders you to build hatchlings instead of ea you will do it? What happened to personal responsibility? If you cannot acurately judge whether or not builds are good or not in a certain situation, and just blindly following the whim of your teammates, then it shows that you are unskilled.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:44 am

"Oh my god, just stop you're an embarrasment." :lol:

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:32 am

Supreme, you will not get to troll your way out of this one.
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:06 am)

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:48 pm

Damm, thats some good tk there Supreme xd

This is not a !support nor !nonsupport

When judging these requests, it should be also considered how many games someone is playing to evaluate how often someone tks.
Most players tk, occasionally. I've seen very bad plays like the ones above not only from Supreme, but other LIHL members, I did some huge tk moves myself..

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:59 am

Please stick on topic ~~
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:29 am)

Return to “Processed Cases”