Moderator: LIHL Staff

nicolai123
Treant

Re: Top 10 anime villains

Postby nicolai123 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:07 pm

smokedope123 wrote:When judging these requests, it should be also considered how many games someone is playing to evaluate how often someone tks.
Most players tk, occasionally. I've seen very bad plays like the ones above not only from Supreme, but other LIHL members, I did some huge tk moves myself..

I'm sick of this logical fallacy that somehow because there is an abundance of tk that means that tk should be accepted. There is a clear distinction that should be made between there being a lot of tk and just straight up accepting it. Can we now stop this shit with "BUT BRIAN DID TK ASWELL", its retarded and childish.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:07 pm

How U want to stop retardness on retarded topic.. But yes, lets try that, will be more surreal. :)
Dear admins, I understand U delate my posts that are not rly related to my unvouch topic. If u delate this one, plz also delete all posts that r not related, like the one above.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:39 pm

-delate plz
Last edited by Crazy_Skeleton on Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:"TinSoldier - Dziś o 13:40
Once again I just want to repeat, Supreme isn't an isolated case. Some other people tk just as much in somewhat different ways than him. People just seem to hate him enough to post his failures while others get a free pass. Just so we are clear, i'm not saying nico reported this out of spite, even without watching the replays I am sure there is plenty of merit to his words, I am just saying that I hate that we are all so friend-system based in all this. In other words, you can tk all you want as long as you are a nice guy and people like you. So yeah , I don't like it"

I hope @Tinsoldier does not mind I quoted him here

bruuu thats a quote of Mesh from the first page of this topic ^.^
These users thanked the author Varg for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:53 pm)

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Re: Report

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:43 am

I just want to say that for me this post is completly bullshit and full of lies, therefore I can not accept a warning. Please make fully accept or fully deny.
Kisses

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:01 am

To only give you a warning considering your history would be a complete joke anyways.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:46 pm

nico requested to unvouch me and got unvouched? ;)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:16 pm

This request is not full of lies and not complete bullshit. There is plenty wrong with the games that nico provided and we are discussing it actively.
It is our jobs as moderators to judge what is the right way to handle such a case, especially since is the first time the new unvouch procedure is in use.
None of you two is making this any easier for the mod team by spamming and griefing over the others comments. Also randomly bringing this case up in other topics that have pretty much nothing to do with this is disturbing and annoying.
We asked for comments to help us make the decision easier and consider input by the community, not to give you the opportunity to make this a 1v1 fight.
If you people can not restrain yourself from posting irrelevant/ grieving posts on this case then i will lock this until we reached a decision.
If you do not have any quality to add to this matter then please do not write anything at all.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:51 pm

Because for some notunderstanble for me magic reasons :) it is being considered if I am to tk for lihl or not, I wanna show a replay from today. The point of this replay is not to report any1 or make angry. It is just to show (what is obvious for most players anyway) that TK builds or play are normal on lihl games.
1. One player (with already built turrets and polar) sells 2 eggsux and add seer for 7, cause he did tk himself with farm (no food no wood). That cost us heal on 7 and made him much weaker later
2. Another player sit on 400 gold on lvl 16 (when we lost), cause he was on touchpad and was hard to build
3. Another player just could not click on demon during KC
All in all we did loose the game on 16, but it was close to survive.
Ofc no1 makes a report, including me! and no1 is rly angry. Still TK was strongly there. I just wanted to show one of the reasons why this unvouch topic is based on nothing.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 377210.w3g

PS. I like pple that played with me there and I no blame. Shit happns.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:58 pm

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:Because for some notunderstanble for me magic reasons :) it is being considered if I am to tk for lihl or not, I wanna show a replay from today. The point of this replay is not to report any1 or make angry. It is just to show (what is obvious for most players anyway) that TK builds or play are normal on lihl games.
1. One player (with already built turrets and polar) sells 2 eggsux and add seer for 7, cause he did tk himself with farm (no food no wood). That cost us heal on 7 and made him much weaker later
2. Another player sit on 400 gold on lvl 16 (when we lost), cause he was on touchpad and was hard to build
3. Another player just could not click on demon during KC
All in all we did loose the game on 16, but it was close to survive.
Ofc no1 makes a report, including me! and no1 is rly angry. Still TK was strongly there. I just wanted to show one of the reasons why this unvouch topic is based on nothing.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 377210.w3g

PS. I like pple that played with me there and I no blame. Shit happns.

cause people dont report for single games. people report people who tk more than once.
=> u might remember 5 replays aswell ya

and now stop spamm

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:11 pm

U r spamming (and also probably not seens replays attached)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:38 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 381963.w3g

Wasn't watching his lane until he leaked 2 boss on 10 to z 33 with turret, copter and meliai (1700 value i think). His building technique pretty much sums up how he managed to leak with such units. He lacks the basic knowledge to be in LIHL.

Also seems he late pushed, according to what donki said, wasn't looking.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:17 pm

HazarDous wrote:http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=10381963.w3g

Wasn't watching his lane until he leaked 2 boss on 10 to z 33 with turret, copter and meliai (1700 value i think). His building technique pretty much sums up how he managed to leak with such units. He lacks the basic knowledge to be in LIHL.

Also seems he late pushed, according to what donki said, wasn't looking.

Oh no i did 5 secs late push 1st wisp on lvl 1. That is a joke.
His building technique pretty much sums up how he managed to leak with such units. - more specific plz
By accident I did not make a slided line with turrets, still focus on 10 is usually the question of luck.
My noob built turrets made me mid lvl 12 vs send...

He lacks the basic knowledge to be in LIHL - maybe u lack, since u pushed this game to 7.5, when u and me were supposed to hold 12? As 2 sui and 2 holders, u should not have pushed. Thanks God ur not push would not save us on 12 probably

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:47 pm

It's fine to defend yourself supreme, but your argument simply doesn't make any sense. We would not have needed you to stay 7/3 and hold 12 if you had built 10 properly and held your lane. With you and I mid, we could have gotten fat off boss leaks and avoided to lose 3 heals, hence 12 would not even be an issue.

Your excuse is that it was a "mistake" but you don't even realize what you did wrong, as shown in the chat when you ask your team why your build is bad 10.

On level 9, you added 3 turrets in front while they should've been in the back to the right.
Spoiler!
Capture d’écran 2018-02-15 à 17.10.36.png
Capture d’écran 2018-02-15 à 17.10.36.png (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1036 times

This is what it looks like on level 10:
Spoiler!
Capture d’écran 2018-02-15 à 17.11.44.png
Capture d’écran 2018-02-15 à 17.11.44.png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1036 times

With that build, there's no surprise you manage to leak 10 with such units combination.

The first replay from nico's shows the same thing... You have no basic knowledge on how to build. There should be one aqua solo upfront on the wall in order to aggro units and clog them on the wall. Also, I should really not have to tell you why that mine needs to be in the back rather than in front..
Spoiler!
Capture d’écran 2018-02-15 à 17.20.06.png
Capture d’écran 2018-02-15 à 17.20.06.png (2.39 MiB) Viewed 1036 times

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Spoiler!
PTSD.JPG
PTSD.JPG (210.33 KiB) Viewed 1035 times

this build spreads bosses more than a prostitutes legs how can u say this is not tk with turrets?

edit: Not to mention that ur line of towers is way too slim like haza already pointed out

Return to “Processed Cases”