Moderator: LIHL Staff

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:31 pm

Game 1
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10346260

builds 4/4 build structure with landmine in front on lvl 3(yes, landmine in front)

mixes disciple with aqua on 6, leaking hard even though he was actually 630 value, making our team lose a heal. He says he doesnt know whether or nit disciple was tk; well then ask your team about it before you add it?

Edit: He even had copter, but chose to build disciple instead.

Then starts flaming archol for pointing out his faults(this happens later in the game).

This was a game where he couldve been extremely fed but his lack of skill ruin it for him.

Game 2
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 346102.w3g

Has sprites and holds 1, but throwing all his feed away by building witch doc in the back of all of his sprites on 3, leaking 18 units to a furb

At this point he is pure deadlane, the proceeds to add unupped lock for 6 which is just a pure waste of gold. At this point he should just be selling and pushing.

Lv10 he proceeds to sit on 300 gold instead of pushing, losing lumber, he should realize that no matter what he does he will leak lvl 11.

His team then almost wins 14... hmmm i wonder if that couldve been avoided had he not stayed low on 10.

Game 3
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 344922.w3g

Has spawn and gets fed on 1, he builds 2 captains for 4 to hold fair enough, but he then proceeds to push during lvl 4 to then up to admiral. What is the point of this? It ends up getting rekt instantly by bo(which it was destined to do). So now he's tk'd his entire holder build just to maybe hold 2 more hawks on lvl 5. Spawn isn't even an inferior choice since you 1 hit with captain, i would actually argue its a better choice.

He then proceeds to leak hard on lvl 6, but nevermind this supreme never gives up, he ofcourse adds cyborg for 7, just to then proceed to suicide.

Here is the reaction from a troubled lihl player, clearly distressed by the massive tk inflicted on him by the supreme

(00:00 / Allied) Wolke: you failed 3 spawn
(00:00 / Allied) Wolke: your build tk
(00:00 / Allied) Wolke: rly

He's now deadlane like last game after getting warrior send lvl 1. This is indeed a cyclical history fenomena.

Game 4

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 336923.w3g

Fails 15 send

Game 5
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 328814.w3g

Builds acolyte in front of violet at lvl 1

His vertical build makes his split suck and he then leaks super hard on 3

overbuild lvl 4

Builds wyvern in the back of all his units even though its the most tanky unit, so he would benefit with a better split if he built it in front.

Calls to send fur herm 7 against full harlot holder, wtf is the point?

Leaks 9 hard even though he has revenant

He then upgrades wyvern instead of adding another unupped.. Is this 1200?

Game 6
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 328233.w3g
Plays aqua again ooooohhh jeez (bill burr voice)

lvl 2 he fails build with landmine(builds it way too close to his aquas)

Leaks hard lvl 6 for no reason

Then adds necrolyte for 10 which i dont rly understand since it doesnt help him later on at all, and he already tk holds 10.

Ups aquas for 14 instead of building another mutant

Team won despite his tk
Last edited by nicolai123 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
dweiler (Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:41 pm)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Top 10 anime villains

Postby HazarDous » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:32 am

One does not simply leak 18 creeps with 420 on level 3 with aqua (and mine!).. I was obs in that game, and when I saw that build / mine in front, I couldn't believe it.

Aqua is hands down the easiest unit to play in the game, and Supreme has demonstrated times and times again that he cannot play it normally. I still make nightmares about the game where he added polar on 4 to his aqua, totalling 430 value and leaking 10 pigs.. (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=117554&p=457927&hilit=aqua+polar#p457927).

Now he builds mines in front, builds aqua in lines w/o a ranged unit (aqua or else) on the wall to aggro/clog creeps, mixes on 6 with disciple (wtf), etc.

Solely on the basis that he's proven once again that he cannot play the easiest unit in the game, I would support this unvouch request.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:37 am

The problem is mainly his stuborness (and additional to that, the lack of understanding of certain towers), as ive also read some of his unvouch-requests in the past (which are quite a few somehow) and they all stated the same issues ive saw when i played with him, and unfortunately i do have to agree to that. Even other LIHL players (opposite team) confirmed it during the last game.

Additional ive also read the topic with a poll, which turned out against his favour, despite he got revouched. If you compare them to Drahque/Healbycolor case, then its quite unfair to them either, although they are definitely another case/topic than that - but still its a poll, where the result is against him.

If you try to help him or criticise him, he will get offended. If you compare it to my case (as a returned player), ive always ask my team what they think if im unsure about a tower combination, due the new patch(es)/towers/removal of clog. I did play with a lot of teamkillers (hust in 2v2), but i dont mind them if they keep behaving afterwards and i also make a bit fun about them, and even about myself.

As far ive read he didnt had this issues (to that certain degree) when he was in trial (because he knew he was getting observed and thus he behaved) or in the past (2-3 years ago), but you cant compare the past with the present and currently he unfortunately and definitely lack some treats.

Greetings

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:45 pm

I don´t want to be part in this. Pls watch the game with my quote and judge on your own.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Once again I just want to repeat, Supreme isn't an isolated case. Some other people tk just as much in somewhat different ways than him. People just seem to hate him enough to post his failures while others get a free pass. Just so we are clear, i'm not saying nico reported this out of spite, even without watching the replays I am sure there is plenty of merit to his words, I am just saying that I hate that we are all so friend-system based in all this. In other words, you can tk all you want as long as you are a nice guy and people like you. So yeah , I don't like it. Also I wanted some drama points, the competition is back!

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:10 pm

Nice click bait
These users thanked the author inQ for the post:
nicolai123 (Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:19 pm)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Meshtar wrote:Once again I just want to repeat, Supreme isn't an isolated case. Some other people tk just as much in somewhat different ways than him. People just seem to hate him enough to post his failures while others get a free pass. Just so we are clear, i'm not saying nico reported this out of spite, even without watching the replays I am sure there is plenty of merit to his words, I am just saying that I hate that we are all so friend-system based in all this. In other words, you can tk all you want as long as you are a nice guy and people like you. So yeah , I don't like it. Also I wanted some drama points, the competition is back!

Do u just mean that each time someone reports someone for tk, doing all the job trying to put several replies and etc, wasting 1 hour to do the report, he should only not report the guy that he wanna report but he needs review all lihl games played in history and report all other tkers to be "fair"?

If u think someone else tk, the do the same job as nico just did and prove it. I can not understand how can u "blame" this post when Nico just followed the TK process that we have in place to report someone doing too much tk. He is not in charge to review every single lihl player to be fair with supreme, he thinks supreme tk and reports it, end of story...
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post (total 2):
nicolai123 (Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:35 pm) • TinSoldier (Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:30 pm)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:07 pm

You misunderstand me Ace. Ofc Nico should post things like this, it contributes to whole lihl community and general games quality. I just wish people would bother to do that with some other people as well and I include myself there too, since I never report anything. If Supreme deserves failing his trial I am all for it, but I hope we don't stop there.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
nicolai123 (Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:22 pm)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:04 pm

Well meshtar, the only other player in LIHL who loses his mind when someone criticizes him and who's >~~90% hermetic to teammates' advices is ace_of_tk (I don't mind it, he's a real madrid fan after all), and ace is without a doubt a much much better player than supreme.

There is a distinction to make between someone who's low skilled but you can still help, advise, work with, etc. and someone who you know will TK you somehow, and yet, there's almost nothing you can do about it.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:24 am

@crazy_skeleton please take an effort to explain yourself and the reasonings in your decisions.We will not take any measure unless you got the chance to defend yourself, especially since you was just revouched so little time ago.
This topic will be open for some time to give more people the opportunity to express their opinion since there was clearly a + in supports for supreme to be fully vouched back during his trial period.
I only had time to review 1 replay so far and you werent playing in the game @nicolai123 ? Did you observe it or did you just check random replays of supreme because you search for games that will support your argumentation?
With this new unvouch procedure there might be a problem that is debatable aswell if it is to be allowed to add replays that you did not play in to your case. If you see bad gameplay you have a point, but it could prevent people to allow observers especially if they dont get along very well to avoid getting reported by those people.Id like some opinions on that topic please, we might make a poll on it aswell.

@archol the poll you are refeering to was made by supreme himself and not by any moderations authority, so it is just a personal feedback for him. We would never deny him a revouch based on a poll he made for his own self interest.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:18 am

Well, not so glad to see this report especially when I gave him my YES when he posted revouch request.
After all, community gave him a second chance , but he just threw it away. According to those replays(fresh) and my own experience in last weeks after his revouch I must support this request. Failing in such a ez rolls , throwing up feed to end up as dead line and so on. Yes sometimes shit happens to anyone but when someone is in trial after his revouch, doing such a bad decision what not worth lihl.And I dont think so Nico sniped him, since I find Nico as a nice person.
I didnt check replays yet but will do when I manage to find freetime I wonder if mine in front of aquas is true story.

As I mentioned I support this request.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:32 am

[quote="Krocis"]l.And I dont think so Nico sniped him, since I find Nico as a nice person.

It has nothing to do with being nice. We changed the rules for unvouch requests, now we have to take into consideration whatever problems might occur with it. I also like nico but i am worried it might hurt the spirit of letting people observe as much as they feel to if the players might get a repercussion from that. I personally would prefeer to only report games youve been playing in yourself, but as i said please give feedback on that topic.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:03 am

Game #1
Since 1 desciple holds 1, 2- holds 3 and 3- holds 5; desciple is range same as aqua + also splash I assumed it would work. It failed. I agreed in game that it was a bad decission. Though the game was not lost cause of my bad building

Game #2
- I risked they will not rs lvl 3 (they had not that much time after warrs). If they did not rs 3 I would have held 4 and add t6 on 5 + be rly strong. Since when taking a risk is a tk?"
- "Lv10 he proceeds to sit on 300 gold instead of pushing" Who said I should be pushing? U @nicolai123 as an obs or wtf?
(00:00 / Allied) SupremeBeing: i can also try not to leak
(00:00 / Allied) HazarDous: thats what im thinkin about
(00:00 / Allied) HazarDous: need see arena
My team could not decide what lvl we go. Discussing 13...
(00:00 / Allied) SupremeBeing: u sure 14 is bad?
I proposed 14 send, Haza agreed
00:00 / Allied) HazarDous: we can 14 tbh
Where I did tk here? In ur mind nico?

Game #3
How stupid this request can be?! I did not want to go 3 spawns since we had 1 holder, I added a cyborg and leaked 4 creeps on 7. This allowed us to full send 7 (after enemy sent 5) but team did not fully follow my call. After all we sent 7 not full. My push after 5 allowed me to send more on 7 and our team did not loose a heal on 7. HOW CAN IT BE BAD? So U r reporting the game we WON, the game I decided to push and still almost hold my line on 7
This is indeed a cyclical history fenomena.

Game #4
Nico reporting another game taht we have won... And this game I was calling (ofc I did communicate with team asking if they agree)
(00:00 / Allied) SupremeBeing: we need to go 15?
(00:00 / Allied) tariq.td: 16 better
(00:00 / Allied) SupremeBeing: why not 17
(00:00 / Allied) inQ: idm
(00:00 / Allied) inQ: 16/17
(00:00 / Allied) tariq.td: ok 17
(00:00 / Allied) SupremeBeing: 17 we go
(00:00 / Allied) inQ: anything works
Then last sec 7 yeahs woke up with his call (when 3 of us agreed we no go 15 on lvl 14)
00:00 / Allied) 7yeahs: go here imo <--- and he sent
(...) (00:00 / Allied) inQ: tk
(00:00 / Allied) inQ: late call
Anyway we won game and none of players were mad at me. So stick this report up ur ass will u plz? We won 20.

Game #5
I said they send lvl 12. I was trying to force team to income send 12 and try survive. team decided we nn income send 12, we died lvl 12. About my build I am sorry, I will refrease later if any need (considering some other stupid replays) because I never watched a replay and simply do nto know how to. I will ask some1 nice on discord to help me to, but not before friday, I am not at home today.

Gane #6
Another game we won LOL :) But lets see.. Oh a game with Tin.. We all know how @tinsoldier loves me but still he stop mutting me after this or another game, was nice, even said WP kurwa to me and since than we have normal relaiotns. Like Xmass on February I suppose.. But still nico reports the game... Still.. lets see further..
"Ups aquas for 14 instead of building another mutant"
Maybe cause of this? :
(00:00 / Allied) tinsoldier: 14 is their chance
(..) 00:00 / Allied) Varg: they have to send 14 btw
(00:00 / Allied) Varg: no way they win 15
(00:00 / Allied) Varg: vs 4 heals st
00:00 / Allied) BA_Fail: yea just build for 14
(00:00 / Allied) Varg: just anti 14 imo
^^ How strange I did up aqua instead of making mutants NO? Pure tk from me for sure!
(00:00 / Allied) SupremeBeing: problem is i have 0 anti 14
(00:00 / Allied) BA_Fail: aqua??
(00:00 / Allied) SupremeBeing: i mean i have no tanks
(..)
00:00 / Allied) BA_Fail: and up aquas
So I did waht my team asked me to..
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nico reported 6 games out of 18 (starting from game#6)
1. In 1 game (the only 1 with nico) I made bad add of desciple, I said it was bad, said sorry, all in all it cost me 1 lj, but my team did not loose cause of my bad choice
2. In 50% my team won
3. in 1 game team did not follow my survival call and failed
4. In 2 games (Game #6 and Game #2) He reports my actions when I was following my team I assume he reports Mr. Haza for the tk call telling me to w8 with push for arena and Mr. Ba Fail for tk call to up my aquas for 14 what we feared most
5. Even Tin does not blame me when he was in my team and perma unmutes me after the next game... but nico reports LOL?

Me and admins should be paid for loosing the time for such posts.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Snowblind wrote:@crazy_skeleton please take an effort to explain yourself and the reasonings in your decisions.We will not take any measure unless you got the chance to defend yourself, especially since you was just revouched so little time ago.
This topic will be open for some time to give more people the opportunity to express their opinion since there was clearly a + in supports for supreme to be fully vouched back during his trial period.
I only had time to review 1 replay so far and you werent playing in the game @nicolai123 ? Did you observe it or did you just check random replays of supreme because you search for games that will support your argumentation?
With this new unvouch procedure there might be a problem that is debatable aswell if it is to be allowed to add replays that you did not play in to your case. If you see bad gameplay you have a point, but it could prevent people to allow observers especially if they dont get along very well to avoid getting reported by those people.Id like some opinions on that topic please, we might make a poll on it aswell.

@archol the poll you are refeering to was made by supreme himself and not by any moderations authority, so it is just a personal feedback for him. We would never deny him a revouch based on a poll he made for his own self interest.

Doestnt make much sense anda. With the current process (post many replies and etc) it would be extremely hard and a big loss of time to find replies where u play with the tker and where he tkes. As Nico just did is also a pain cant imagine if u restrict it to only replies where both are together in game. Makes the unvouch proccess quite impossible to follow.

When the community asked for a "fast unvouch process for tkers" the one that u guys defined is just not what ppl expected yet u try to make it harder now. U guys should actually think on a redefinition of the process to make it easier if any...

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:49 pm

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:Nico reported 6 games out of 18 (starting from game#6)
1. In 1 game (the only 1 with nico) I made bad add of desciple, I said it was bad, said sorry, all in all it cost me 1 lj, but my team did not loose cause of my bad choice
2. In 50% my team won
3. in 1 game team did not follow my survival call and failed
4. In 2 games (Game #6 and Game #2) He reports my actions when I was following my team I assume he reports Mr. Haza for the tk call telling me to w8 with push for arena and Mr. Ba Fail for tk call to up my aquas for 14 what we feared most
5. Even Tin does not blame me when he was in my team and perma unmutes me after the next game... but nico reports LOL?

Me and admins should be paid for loosing the time for such posts.

1. Mixing aqua and disciple? Much TK.
2. Your team winning or losing a game is not relevant to your level of TKness.
3. Your team not listening to your call doesn't make you realize something?

All in all, I only see that you do not care about the LIHL community, that you play your game and you do not care if you ruin other's gaming experiences. You do not feel sorry and you call it a waste of time.

I !support this unvouch request.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Return to “Processed Cases”