Moderator: LIHL Staff

Meshtar
Treant

Re: Report

Postby Meshtar » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:26 pm

The mistake was building turrets after 6. Turret is a weak unit for 10. he should have massed flying if you needed a safe 10 hold or just rr. So your arguments are partly faulty also, as much as his positioning isn't optimal

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:34 pm

"On level 9, you added 3 turrets in front while they should've been in the back to the right."
I built em in front to make a copter not run infront
"With that build, there's no surprise you manage to leak 10 with such units combination."
Yes, we all know turrets heli malelai combo sux hard on 10 HAHAHAHAHA
Same logic as I am reported for upping aqua vs 14 istead of going mutants.
@meshtar my copter was rred on lvl 1. I just did not sell it and added turrets. Than I added malelai.
Last edited by Crazy_Skeleton on Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:35 pm

Meshtar wrote:The mistake was building turrets after 6. Turret is a weak unit for 10. he should have massed flying if you needed a safe 10 hold or just rr. So your arguments are partly faulty also, as much as his positioning isn't optimal

He didnt have flying... Watch replay before u comment please.

AvadaKedavra
Forest Walker

Postby AvadaKedavra » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:38 pm

I don't really care to comment on the topic in general, but I was in the game, and watched the replay, and that build is 100% tk. Position was bad, unit comp was bad, needed WAY more small rangers instead of more turrets, for more single target focus.

Sure you got "unlucky" focus, but with a good build u're mid 99% of the time

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:39 pm

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:"On level 9, you added 3 turrets in front while they should've been in the back to the right."
I built em in front to make a copter not run infront

Supreme seriously how would copter run in front when you already got 3 lines of turrets in front? Do you know anything about this game?

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:42 pm

I will not make any more comment here.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Snowblind wrote:This request is not full of lies and not complete bullshit. There is plenty wrong with the games that nico provided and we are discussing it actively.
It is our jobs as moderators to judge what is the right way to handle such a case, especially since is the first time the new unvouch procedure is in use.
None of you two is making this any easier for the mod team by spamming and griefing over the others comments. Also randomly bringing this case up in other topics that have pretty much nothing to do with this is disturbing and annoying.
We asked for comments to help us make the decision easier and consider input by the community, not to give you the opportunity to make this a 1v1 fight.
If you people can not restrain yourself from posting irrelevant/ grieving posts on this case then i will lock this until we reached a decision.
If you do not have any quality to add to this matter then please do not write anything at all.

lock em down!

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:14 am

"2. When you did that, the moderators will leave the topic open for a few days for people to comment on, provide more replays, et cetera."

Plz close the topic, it is opened for over 2 weeks now. Yesterday a player threatened me, he will add a replay here, because I have saved 160 wood instead of upping king on 7 and we lost heal. He watched replay again and it was clear it was not me with this wood but another player from our team. My point is: if it was me, I would be reported here.. since it was some1 else = no report at all.

@MickeyTheMousie @iamyoursenpai @Snowblind

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:28 am

Supreme you are free to report anyone you like, stop this victim mentality please

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:43 am

nicolai123 wrote:Supreme you are free to report anyone you like, stop this victim mentality please

Again, not that he didn't deserve this topic, but there is merit to his words. People use this topic and the fact that he was unvouched before to pressure him into building the way they want. There is at least 5-6 players who tk just as much as he does or even more, some of them are no less stubborn than Supreme also, and I would 100% support this topic if I saw at least 1 topic for other people. Yet we keep seeing one after another Supreme topic and no topic about anyone else, as if Supreme is the only problematic player lihl has.
That fact is the only problem I have about this, plenty of the stuff written here about his skill are true and he tked me a few times also so I really have no interest in defending him, this is just a matter of principle.
Either way this topic needs to be resolved one way or another, now its just used as the Sword of Damocles hanging over Supreme.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:25 pm

Other peoples mistakes ingame does not help or damage your own performance for us. It doesnt make you play better or worse. Pointing out others does not merit being added to your own case, we left this open to talk about your own gamestyle so you can defend yourself and also for you and other people to show some replays where you did very good and convince us you can play without all the flaws you are accused of ( all in all to give us a broader sight of your gamestyle, also how other lihlplayers experience it).I personally didnt think this discussion would go this way, so i judged it wrong here myself. I hoped for a more fair and mature response to this, especially since it is the first time we are using this way of judging an unvouch request.If you are threatened in games you play by doing anything you dont want to or there will be will added a replay to this case that is just the wrong way.I would like you to send us the link to that specific replay pls.
We wanted to get more input, not as a thread towards you. If you play bad, community could add a replay , if you play good, also add here.Thats what we were hoping for.
I will lock this now and will discuss with senpai and micki if we will unlock it until weve reached a decision.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Postby iamyoursenpai » Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:14 am

The moderation came to the result, that you showed some major skill issues. Following the procedure you will be put back to trial for 50 games from today. I already noticed myself, that you made a big progress in order to communicating and cooperating with your team, so it's upon you now to prove all other players, that you are lihlworthy!

During those 50 games everyone can provide replays (please just use replays coming from those 50 games) if you should stay vouched or not. After that, we will judge the case again and decide if you can stay in LIHL or not.

Return to “Processed Cases”