Vendeta teamkill.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Don_Killuminati

Vendeta teamkill.

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Vendeta did keep king and holding lumber even after a teamvote its teamkill + refusing to teamplay .
https://entgaming.net/customstats/lihl/game/10337062/

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: Vendeta teamkill.

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:31 pm

i support this. Idk why its needed to roll when all the team wants donki kc. I repeat again, noone likes vendeta and he keeps creating problems and bad environment. We never rolled for kc, basic behave to let best kinger kc, yet u suck at it and block it for better kingers. Not fit lihl this guy...

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:49 pm

(12:52 / Allied) Vendeta: take it
(12:53 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: u just dumb retard
(12:57 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: arogant shit
(13:00 / Allied) Vendeta: sure flame me
(13:02 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: gtfo and su now
(13:02 / Allied) Vendeta: take it kid

I did let king when it was needed to control, but he was too busy flaming me, so creeps already got to king, and diablo had to step in and take it. I spent my wood as soon as i could due to spams.

If i deserve a ban because i wanted to control king, and then eventually i pass it to donki who was arguing about it whole game, even tho i asked him to roll for it from level 1, then do it.

Plus his rage because i wanted to control the king was ridiculous, simple childish behaviour. You could take that in consideration aswell.

Peace !
D.S. 1989

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:16 pm

oh you couldnt upgs due to spam? Thats so unfortunate.
You deserve a ban because you didnt follow ur team call at all, and you did said that you wouldnt follow it cuz you got no friends and thats why no one would vote for you which is imo sorry for the word pure bullshit.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:13 pm

It was clear since level 5 that the team wanted Don on king, Vendeta kept being on king until about 5 seconds before units came to king. That was frustrating teamplay, team atmosphere on purpose. Go be so childish on mega, not in LIHL. 24 hours unvouch for Vendeta for frustrating teamplay.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:06 pm

Frustrating atmosphere has been made cuz i took king first, but not because donki flamed whole game.

I am childish because i took king first, but not donki who raged about it whole game.

Sounds great :D
D.S. 1989

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Yes you not following your team call made a frustrating athmosphere indeed.
Feel free to report cuz i get mad about your childish behavior, thats another thing.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Vendeta wrote:Frustrating atmosphere has been made cuz i took king first, but not because donki flamed whole game.

I am childish because i took king first, but not donki who raged about it whole game.

seems like he learned nothing from the ban, would just add another 24hrs for this @MickeyTheMousie

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:52 am

smokedope123 wrote:
Vendeta wrote:Frustrating atmosphere has been made cuz i took king first, but not because donki flamed whole game.

seems like he learned nothing from the ban, would just add another 24hrs for this @MickeyTheMousie

You are almost my biggest fan, its a strugle between you,ace and donki at the moment :D
D.S. 1989

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:51 pm

You are a star vendekid, rest to figure out what kind, i already got my guess on it ...

Return to “Processed Cases”