Moderator: LIHL Staff

Don_Killuminati

Re: Report

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 pm

Mick i agree that it has to stop cuz its ruining the forum and game experience but rest are wrong.
Wolke first threated us to tk on purpose if there is any drama, and paused + called it kindergarten just cuz he understood that i ignored vendeta ( yes i'm the one who ignored vendeta on both link posted).
So yes imo Wolke participated at the kindergarten, and i just feel really bad for Sude who did a good game good decision no bad words etc..

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: Report

Postby dweiler » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:35 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:Mick i agree that it has to stop cuz its ruining the forum and game experience but rest are wrong.
Wolke first threated us to tk on purpose if there is any drama, and paused + called it kindergarten just cuz he understood that i ignored vendeta ( yes i'm the one who ignored vendeta on both link posted).
So yes imo Wolke participated at the kindergarten, and i just feel really bad for Sude who did a good game good decision no bad words etc..

You are right, I should not have mentioned Wolke since he had a pretty lame part in that game. I won't give penalties though, because it was just a mess from all sides (he started ignoring because he did not want to send and you still did etc), and a warning + the fact you had a terrible game that you lost and could've won should be enough now.

@Wolke obviously this is not the way to respond to this, you know that, the warning also goes to you (in regards to !ignore and making teamplay impossible).
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Processed Cases”