Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:17 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 398047.w3g

So, i asked this person to be normal, to have a normal conversation/play with me - he refused, fine.
We go in same lobby, he challenges me - fine.

In this game, we get in same lobby (ofc he already saw me signed, he signed after me), we get in lobby, he insta ignores me- it would be fine also if we didnt get in same team.

Result in his awesome holding grudge madness ?

He try force send 7 when wolke refused, i also didnt want (but he ignored), so sude followed him.
Wolke asks him to unignore - he refuses.
Wolke gets mad at him - ignores WHOLE team and says "i play solo, fuck off".

Then killuminati guy starts using "!slap" command to flame me on level 10, does it again on 17.

After the game, he starts blaming in discord, i responded, and bla bla. I figured this is not going anywhere, and this guy keeps pushing it. I told him in chat that im done with him, and i am, i wont talk, or respond on forum on his things on me, or anything, and he should do the same. I am not saying i didnt say anything bad to him, he did to me, i did to him, and thats it. But ruining game like this is too much. From 1 simple ignore w/o reason. If he didnt want to play with me, he cud simle ask for challenge.

His stubborne about stupid king control, and forcing send on 7 made wolke ignore him, then rest of team. Sude is quiet whole game, like always, so its like noone talking to anyone. No chat in whole game. Plus he says in begining of the game that he doesnt want win + he tells that in discord chat after game. Mother of tk.
D.S. 1989

Psyclone
Treant

Re: Report

Postby Psyclone » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:26 pm

Both you guys cross a line by poisoning games with your drama. I feel sorry particularly for Wolke and sude on whose back you fought out your dispute. It's disgusting and totally displaced.
These users thanked the author Psyclone for the post (total 2):
Krocis (Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:16 am) • KiwiLeKiller (Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:27 pm)

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:28 pm

Both grow up please.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:29 pm

I didnt have the chance to make it bad, i was ignored right away. Thats what ruined game. So dont blame me.
D.S. 1989

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:35 pm

Oh what a surprise, vendeta trying to play victim role once again and lying over and over, i really get why you get so many people blaming you for your behavior really.
Right after the game you are the first one who said something to me : 'donkey he the great one' chatlog can be found dw.
I said that i didnt not wanna win this game so i did 30% of my best which its still more than what you did i guess :
-4/0 lvl7 leaks
-7/4 lvl10 against z3 3 leak
-solo send arena furb mander with 7/4 194score
-upping king on 17 instead of full send end up by them living close
-can't hold 27 with pd low push.
About me :
-Early ea push
-hold 10 with 7/3
-7/6 during arena
-hold 27 with 7/11

You can compare both stats now
Last edited by dweiler on Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed flame

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:04 pm

Donki can´t even stop pushing in the forum. Comparing ea with other unit will lead to nothing. The problem this game was not the individual lane managment. It was clearly don starting to ignore vendeta and keep on pushing. Time to grow up.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:46 pm

personally i have not played a single game with vendeta without ignoring him, it just makes the game go smoother for both parts
then i can communicate with the other 2 members and it goes well. if vendeta was unignored drama would start because of his lack of ability to shut up and comment on every single thing.

There was a previous post that said it is just common sense that the better king controller should be on king by default, without the need for this "roll"
Vendeta is the kind of player who would rather have any random 3rd or 4th people who are not experienced at king control, than have the person who is disputing king control with him. Just to spite him. just pure and utter poison this kid

i am positive that if u make a poll to say who is better at king controlling: vendeta or donki -> 100% of the community will vote for donki, not because they hate vendeta, but because its the truth, donki is just WAY better at king control

the reason why this drama keeps occuring ONLY with you over king control shows that there is a problem with YOU.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:22 pm

@mudman
There was no problem with king control in this game, either read chat, or watch reply, then post your opinion.

Like this u just made nonsense comment, which only purpose is trying to bait me.

Who is better on king, thats just different story from this reply.

Ignoring a player from your team first second when game starts is simple tk. Nothing else i got for you.

Peace!
D.S. 1989

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:17 pm

I just wanna add that Tin also was constant ignoring me pre game and making calls for whole team but no1 saw anything wrong about it.
I would not understand why ignoring might be a case than.
My statement reffers to !ignore issue, I do not comment anything esle here.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:18 pm

Wolke wrote:Donki can´t even stop pushing in the forum. Comparing ea with other unit will lead to nothing. The problem this game was not the individual lane managment. It was clearly don starting to ignore vendeta and keep on pushing. Time to grow up.

Yes you can compare if you know the potential of both and how they get managed ; here strong ea game vs poor tk build with pd.
Also Wolke i wonder why you did first answer with irony ( i will control king ) then asked for !roll, so bad decision really :
You did play a pretty good amount of games this season and also obs, you should have some knowledge about ppl kc lvl then so why would you add a random factor when you have the choice to pick the best one? Imo you either never take a look at king or baited drama.
And yeah i got my reasons if i ignore someone and you should be able to understand that.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:37 pm

Vendeta wrote:@mudman
There was no problem with king control in this game, either read chat, or watch reply, then post your opinion.

Like this u just made nonsense comment, which only purpose is trying to bait me.

Who is better on king, thats just different story from this reply.

Ignoring a player from your team first second when game starts is simple tk. Nothing else i got for you.

Peace!

lol as usual playing victim? no one is trying to bait u
just stating a fact that this is a recurring problem with you and that there needs to be a solution.
baiting is your specialty anyway

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:46 pm

You are full of accusations and 0 proofs.

If team doesnt want me on king - i wont ask for it.

If team says go roll for it (like in this reply) i will roll for it. Simple, isnt it ?

If u have nothing else to say about this reply, pls stay away from making nonsense comments. If u feel that i've tryed to bait u, flamed u, anything, u can make your own post about it, and let moderators see into it.

It is so obvius that u didnt even take a quick look at the reply. Otherwise u would know that donki ignored me before i said anything about king or anything else. U would know that noone talked in whole chat. And u would know that was because of donki's ignore without reason.

Ive said what i had now, and u wont get more attention from me. Seek for it somewhere else, i have 0 interest in u.
D.S. 1989

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:05 pm

Thats the last game we played together : http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 349343.w3g
You did the same, even during this game i did the rule suggestion thread since your autist grabbing king move pissed me off.
(00:00 / Allied) tinsoldier: whats the issue man just let him king
(00:00 / Allied) tinsoldier: hes best kc on our team
(00:00 / Allied) nicolaisen: +
and u kept silent right after these words.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:33 am

Wtf I was talking about vendeta in that quote....
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
nicolai123 (Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:04 am)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:31 am

@Don_killuminati @Vendeta . This has got to stop, because it is ruining the forum, since you take it to other parts of the forum too, and it's ruining games (like for Wolke). From now on, just ignore each other (I see Vendeta is doing that already in a good way in that last linked game). About king control if you are in same team: let your teammates decide. If it is 1-1 or no votes, !roll for it.

If any of you is trying to bait/provoke the other, they can expect 2 day unvouch, doubling each repetition (just totally ignore each other, except necessary talk for game, like sending).

Kindergarten-mod signing out.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Processed Cases”