it's been 2 hours now

Moderator: LIHL Staff

smokedope123
Forest Walker

it's been 2 hours now

Postby smokedope123 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Sorry, I wanted to wait until I click the submit button but forgot.

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=124615

Other reports that got handled pre 2hrs:

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=124256 (5min)
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=121106

i stopped looking for more after 1 min

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: it's been 2 hours now

Postby Anda » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:49 pm

The idea if i recall it all in all correct behind the 2 hours rule was to prevent rage raports, which you yourself stated in your own post it is. I however alrdy started watching that replay and will handle it tonight or tomorrow since i also find it is worth to talk about.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:55 pm

I get the idea and support the rage report. In all honesty I do so few reports here, even though I'm quite an active player.
Mostly I just don't want to spend time reporting someone, especially because this is a league. Put it like a little family.

But some players just overstep the mark.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:47 pm

Watched the replay. That was badly played yolo from him for sure, a lihl player should know to do math with how much attack to 1hit and 2 hit on early waves and not completely fail like that so ye there is some blame on him for bad play. That being said there was no attitude problem from him, your reactions and !ignore were uncalled for in that particular game. Also since we are analyzing the game, Ilocos decision to go tok with 3 already weak lanes 5 is bad play also, you leaked 20 to king without send, and if they sent you would be rip right there. Also going full 7 with thornmail with just 1 holder, and not even very strong holder like ygg or harlot, and 1 tok when you scouted a harlot holder and didn't know their skill is just pure tk calling.
I can understand people dislike him, if you want to know how I felt about him joining lihl, go read his lihl application, but here you are just throwing dirt and hoping something sticks on him. If you want to make a topic about him being unskilled you know what to do, the procedure is pretty detailed. I would also suggest using different replay for that and not the one where other people failed badly also ;)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:51 pm

+ pwnere selling priso on 7 with 1 dead lane already, and forcing full 7 send.

Biut yea, me failing with the unit i play for the firat time was the biggest problem for sure.

Unvouch me pls.
D.S. 1989

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:03 am

Meshtar wrote:Watched the replay. That was badly played yolo from him for sure, a lihl player should know to do math with how much attack to 1hit and 2 hit on early waves and not completely fail like that so ye there is some blame on him for bad play.

To be honest that's bullshit, no offense. I have tried 2 times already to yolo wanderer and I got to be honest, I failed badly both those times. This kind of math is faaaaaaaaaar from the usual math we actually do in LTD and is far more complex than simple additions. You have to consider both the armor of the enemy creep and the attack of your unit (being soul of hero in this case). For the armor, you have to consider the 3 armor (-15% damage) and the armor type (which vary, as we all know). And for the attack you have to consider the lowest damage and the highest. So if you want to be the most efficient possible, you have to do those maths with a fucking calculator because it includes way too many numbers and multiplications for a human being to do in 30ish seconds. And still you can fail your maths.

So if you do not give me an actual tableboard with what attack the unit needs on each level, I will suicide it ASAP.

Do I deserve an unvouch for this? No. Does Vendeta deserves an unvouch for this? No.

Soul of hero is just not a unit people play enough and is fairly new, so this report is just aberrant.
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post:
Vendeta (Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:05 am)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:12 am

Well first 4 waves at least shouldn't be a big deal with this yolo. I am not sure I ever played that unit, but I'm pretty sure I know how much attack I'd need based mostly on how other units that I know well, and whose dmg and attack types I know in my head, work on those 4 waves. For example orc warrior does exactly 50 normal dmg and we know how he does on waves 1-4, so i'd just go from there. Maybe ur right though. Maybe this kind of math isn't common knowledge and way of thinking in lihl so maybe saying bad fail is too much compared to avg lihl game where basic builds can still often fail.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:36 am

My essay got deleted, so i will make this short this time :D
It is in the players obligation to know how to manage his line all the time. Leaking 10 creeps on level 3 due to lack of tower knowledge is a thing that can happen, especially since it is a new revamped unit that is hardly used, but still can not be tolerated.
I also wanna point out why this is reported.
Denying an observer spot is within your right, but it is considered extremly bad manners especially to a member of lihl.If we can not trust our fellow members to not ghost against anybody, im kinda lost for words at that.
There is definitely confirmation bias against you, but you are not helping to change that by the actions ive seen here over the last days. The rules are there to impower the community and to help them settle things, not to be used to gain a personal advantage / punish someone on the little power we have. I never expected to see somebody deny an observer spot to a fellow lihl member.
It is a new revamped unit, it is a first time offend to a tk build, so i will leave it with a warning.
Also trough all of the chat you can see that vendeta tried to teamplay, he listened to all advises, but he fucked it up due to lack of tower knowledge.
I dont care it is a new unit i do it first time is not enough to warrant an ignore pwnerer.
Also the second ignore came when you lost the game, and vendeta pointed out that sending 7 full when you have only 1 holder with thornmail is self tk.
We expect you to get to know the new towers capability NOW and will not let this go unpunished a second time. The map is not out for 2 weeks or so.
Processing.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
smokedope123 (Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:30 am)

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:30 am

It seems unclear what offense I intended to report here, so I'll clarify.

I didn't report him for TK, go check ingame chat. I even said np after fucking up.
What bothered me was his "I know I tk but I don't care attitude", and ignoring 3 ppl telling him to incease damage.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:41 am

;)
smokedope123 wrote:It seems unclear what offense I intended to report here, so I'll clarify.

I didn't report him for TK, go check ingame chat. I even said np after fucking up.
What bothered me was his "I know I tk but I don't care attitude", and ignoring 3 ppl telling him to incease damage.

Thats just an awful lie. Thats all i have to say.
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:20 pm

a bit senseless report in my view, however its already processed so w/e

Return to “Processed Cases”