clearfuilds sings 2 min before starts, goes afk and leaves.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

clearfuilds sings 2 min before starts, goes afk and leaves.

Postby Cryptonox » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:04 pm

SystemBOT - tänään klo 21.01
Player [clearfluids] has been signed for the 4v4 LIHL game.
There are 2 more signs required.
The expiration time of the LIHL game has been reset.

SystemBOT - tänään klo 21.03
Player [Anda] has been signed for the 4v4 LIHL game.
The LIHL game has been created ['lihl65p'] by [vendeta]
@Vendeta @yolo.style @CryptonoX @god.lik3 @Tom_Hardy @clearfluids @BA_Fail @Anda

clearfluids - tänään klo 21.08
i g2g
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

clearfluids
Armored Tree

Re: clearfuilds sings 2 min before starts, goes afk and leaves.

Postby clearfluids » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:49 pm

Yea that was my fault didn't realize I had to go somewhere my bad

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:20 am

Any action on this ?
I was in lobby here, we had to wait another 15 minutes untill someone showed up, just because he wanted to dodge game. He just wrote on disc "i g2g" and left.

Too much dodging is going on, and going !sign, then saying 2 min after "i g2g" is a dick move.
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:18 pm

Man Vendetta u are always on every polemic, dont u feel tired of looking for blood every single day. Moreover u try to push mods to ban this with ur history?. Cant u relax and maintain a low profile for some time?. Really disturbs me that the most polemic guy we have on lihl is constantly looking for problems with almost all lihl members. I keep my view that u are not lihl material, and i totally suscribe every single word that hazar told u on fiji topic. Really u are a lost weight for this community atm.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:45 pm

I was a personally affected by the afk and a little angry aswell so i didnt want to look into this. From the distance of a good time and since i cant make senpai handle all myself i will look into this again.
From the timestamps it is shown that you told you have to go when the 5 minutes timeline alrdy was run out.However i can not track any history of yourself being problematic in dodging lobbies or afking in recent history.
I genuinely believe you that you had a real life situation that lead you to missing that game. Also you admitted your mistake and apologized for wasting everybodys time.
I will leave this with a warning in the good spirit of making this community a kinder and more mature place to be, and working towards a more positive future.I dont see any lesson for you to be learned here by unvouching you for an incident that has happened in your life, which i am sure everybody can relate to.
Next time i will have to give you an unvouch for this though.
Processing

Return to “Processed Cases”