Re: Fiji lost control

Postby ZTX)Fiji » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:22 pm

hi tin :3

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:07 am

@ZTX)Fiji

So u are saying that is okay that u called me a faggot ? A dog ? Piece of shit ? Thats what ur saying ?

If u already asking me to give up on this report, then u could have at least apologized to me for such terrible words. Yea, i was offended by those words, after all, i am a human being.

Dont take this the wrong way. I am willing to move on, forget all of this, and play games with u in future completely normal.
D.S. 1989

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:33 am

I will look into this tomorrow, i just wanna point out here right now that being a hothead doesntmean you are not to be held responsible for your words.If you feel baited by anything then shut your mouth ingame for the good of the team / gameplay and report it afterwards.Report that bait and at least let moderation staff get a fair chance to do smth about it.If you just bite a bait ( not even sure just from chat if there was any) There is very little we can do for yourself here. Also i feel little sympathy towards anybody that takes executive force into his own hands when this is clearly the jurisdiction of the moderation team.It is not your job to determine what is right and wrong here fiji, the mod staff is trying to work towards that. If you have desire to do such, i will gladly see you apply as mod or give us feedback as a veteran that has a general good reputation here.
And no Vendeta you dont have to swallow personal insults on that level no matter what. However, as i pointed out before, you are in the center of trouble often and we as moderators now ( being -1 sadly) are watching closely why that is the case.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:42 am

I find that completely fair.

But i again, i've said this milion times, and i will say it again : u will never find such words in my games like fiji said to me.
D.S. 1989

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:57 am

ztx)fiji unvouched for 72 hours for excessive flaming. This is the only violation of our rules i feel able to punish in this case.
@Vendeta @ztx)fiji i see little to no positive attitude from any of you towards avoiding this conflict / working towards a positive teamplay.
You do not need to swallow insults, but sometimes it is just the right way to be the bigger man for the good of the teamplay.Sometimes it is the better choice to stop discussing about a call / failsend whatever bad kc and just stick towards trying to end the game with the best chance of a positive result for your team. It doesnt matter if the call was bad, or the kc was bad in this case.It doesnt matter if anyobody is a hothead, that is just an excuse to not take responsibility for your own actions. What matters is that this your fight with fiji hindered the overall teamplay and gaming experience of your other 2 teammates that had to suffer through this immature behaviour. Was that yiour fault alone? was it fijis fault alone ? hard to tell the difference from just the replay and the lobby chat, but i see at as none of you did shine in this situation.the excessive flaming of fiji towards you.
@Vendeta We do not expect you to swallow personal insults but you should reevaluate your overall attitiude and what you can do to avoid those situations. I do not agree with @Hazardous analysis, but i can see why people lean towards interpreting your every word rather negative then positive.You have to be aware of he way some people see you here and try to work to your best effort against that image youve earned yourself on 1200 games and some lobbies here ive seen so far. I do not expect you to take unreasonable insults and flame(hate in general , i just ask you to reevalulute yourself before you report / answer to anybody in this league.
What is your role in the escalation of a situation and couldyoui have done anything to avoid this. If you feel you did absolutely nothing wrong and tried your very best to be a positive and avoid a bad situation then you know what ways you can use.Sometimes it is also just not worthy to report everything that happens, even if a rule break is at hand.
I myself understand the rules to work for the community and their gaming experience in general, not against them.
Sometimes it is just better to let a something slide to work towards a better future / greater experience for everybody here.
This whole post does not imply that you did indeed made a mistake. I just want you to remind that it is rarely a coincidence if the same person happen to be of the center of trouble over and over again. be that as an offender or a victim of abuse.
Processing

ZTX)Fiji
Treant

Postby ZTX)Fiji » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:10 am

Do what must be done. It wont Change my opinion on The matter. And i wont keep kicking up shit from this case in The future anyways. Whats done is done. See you in 3 days ;)

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:20 pm

well i dont agree at all here and i think if you ban fiji you have to ban vendeta at least for the same time.
Insults have no meaning if theres no intention behind it.

i never insult someone with bad words either, yet i can be pretty toxic but that usually refers to the level of skill.

I personally had no big problems with vendeta since he joined lihl, but i know his history and yes he knows how to provoke people in the worst way ive ever seen in an online game.

to underline my disagreement with only fiji ban, i will post the toxic level behind every insult:
Spoiler!
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: we cant 5
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: we die 5
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: only if we get immolla we die
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: w8 skill then
(00:00 / Allied) sude: gogo? (this sounds like an agreement to send)
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: yes fuck it (so in the end its a 2v2 call, which is not really a rulebreak)

Then after it:
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: i said wait
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: skill
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: and u all sed
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: g g
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: idk why u forced that crapiest send ever (he is the real start of the insults coming later, including "crapiest" and "ever" makes this a good start to provoce someone) Toxic-Lvl: 9
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: ty
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: sad
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: well atleast they have immolla also (he trys to calm the situation and to move on) but in this case he got baited by clear who said
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: 2-2 not sad
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: KC was sad -> this gets on my nerves. Pure blaming. (here fiji starts beeing toxic first time, but if you compare it to vendeta "crapiest" "ever", what Fiji said was just "sad". Yet its a provocation) Toxic-Level: 6
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: rofl
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: i did everything good (this is a fine answer)
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: yes
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: untill the point where there were a few onehitters (whether its true or not, it doesnt matter but this is really nothing to be sad of) Toxic-Level 1
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: just the call was terrible ->This is a horrible reaction to a pretty calm analization of Fiji ( "your call KC was perfect "everything good" his call was "terrible", i didnt watch the game and i dont need to but taking 2 heals from ea with mola cant be too bad). Toxic Level 8
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: it wanst Bla...
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: sure was Bla...
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: it aint nigga Bla..Bla.
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: yeah Bla..
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: our 3rd heal was not needed (well because you dont stop, neither does he and try to defend himself by accusing you of fail KC) Toxic-Lvl: 3 -> because u guys keep talking bout the call which was made minutes ago.
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: jesus
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: ofc no
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: not any heal needed if u just dont force send
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: just stop (these are not bad word itself, but telling someone "just stop" is really provocative and has a high toxicity Lvl). You could have just say something like "lets move on" or "ok lets focus again" but with saying "just stop" it wasnt defnitly not your intention to make him stop blaming/flaming etc.) Toxic-Lvl: 10.
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: u wanna just bend over (he refrers to the 5 call, no harm) without having seen the game i know that you would have died 14/15 with heal disatvantage since you got warriored and if you dont go 5 you just king 5 lose all your lumb and will never take heals again from them + very bad values and good chance to rip 14.) Toxic-Lvl: 1 the intention behind these words is not bad at all.
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: u made us bend over (thats no flame but just a wrong fact" whether its write or wrong doesnt matter though")
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: and recive it form 2x archer / immolla ? Bla...
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: no Bla..
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: ur kc made us use heal (he refrers to your argument, that its his fault you behind in the game" u made us bend over")
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: ur call made us (instead that YOU! "just stop" you keep going all the time, because thats what you like doing"
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: naw Bla..
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: was good ccall but bad kc Blaa...
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: lets send here niggas (he starts calling again)
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: shut up ( telling someone to shut up is really bad manner, you have no right to forbid someone to talk, thats reaaaallly toxic) Toxic-Lvl: 9-10
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: and make it 3-3 (he was talking bout the game...
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: stfu (... till he read your "shut up" which i already said has a high provocation level...
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: kid
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: u have no idea how to play (... obviously its an insult but thats excaclty what vendeta wanted by saying "shut up"). Toxic-Lvl 7
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: or how game works bla...
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: yea i see how pro u are bla..
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: gj bla..
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: shut up now (again never say that to someone) Toxic-Lvl: 10
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: yes i only fucking won 4 seasons when the league was actually good bla..
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: so stfu (yes it kinda has the same meaning like "shut up" but is way less toxic due to his daily use"
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: and know ur place pub (now fijis toxicity level raises, he behaves like hes better than vendeta cuz he won 3 seasons, classic Fiji)- Toxic-level: 9
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: good for u
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: go live in past (not your worst answer but doesnt help at all to make it "stop") Toxic-Level: 1
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: u think cos i dont play for real anymore
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: that i have no idea how game works ? (defending himself)
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: are u retarded (its a question no real harm done here) Toxic-Lvl: 1
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: no i just dont care about u blaaa.
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: i just said u made a terrible call (wrong, you said he made the "crapiest call ever"), again you dont want it to stop and you keep going. Toxic level: 5(cuz its a lie)
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: thats all blaa...
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: deal with it bla...
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: i didnt blaa..
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: 2-2 was good Toxic-Level: 5 , he brings up same like ven did 3 sentense ago.
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: okay ,blaaa..,..
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: stubborne dude ,blaaa....
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: move on blaa..
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: know ur place blaa...
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: and how to play blaaa...
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: and move on bla...
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: learn to play kid blaa....
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: and know ur palce dog (first real insult by Fiji but thats what you wanted vendeta) Toxic-Level: 9
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: xD

Then he threats to me (WTF ?) :
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: dont fuck with me faggot
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: wont end well for u
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: 2 of us tells u
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: its bad call
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: yeah ?
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: u threating me ?
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: i dont give a shit
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: how many ppl tellme its wrong
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: it doenst make it real
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: u threating me ?

Then he miss king ups cuz of spam, and starts flame clear:
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: why reg
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: cos hp was down alrdy
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: good tk
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: stfu now faggot
(00:00 / Allied) clearfluids: noob
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: heh
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: wat a game
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: stfu clear
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: ui peice of shit

Then goes all chat:
(00:00 / All) ZTX)Fiji: orange is a faggot weakling
(00:00 / All) ZTX)Fiji: clear just talking shit liek usual
(00:00 / All) ZTX)Fiji: KC on 5 cost us heal

Then after his tk this comes when we lose:
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: phew its over
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: now he says phew its over
(00:00 / Allied) Vendeta: damn it
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: yes
(00:00 / Allied) ZTX)Fiji: cant paly with a faggot like you breathing loudly next to me
Last edited by FateStayNight on Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author FateStayNight for the post:
Mind (Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:51 pm)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:40 pm

From what ive been told here it is the general policy in LIHL that we as moderators are not allowed to punish / ban / judge anyone for what he is bringing up as evidence. If anyone from this game wants to report Vendeta / fiji for anything at this i will look at it again with that in mind.This needs to be done in another post then. So far i looked at the accusations vendeta reported and judged based on that.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:45 pm

Telling someone to stop argument is far more toxic than "stfu faggot". I get it now, ty for clearing me that.
D.S. 1989

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Mar 02, 2018 3:08 pm

@FateStayNight even though I see your point, disagreeing about a gameplay is not a reason to ban (even if it's verbal). You are allowed to say someone made a crappy call, the other can say he doesn't think so, and you can disagree. If both are not willing to step away from arguing, then it's their own responsibility. Also remember it was 2 people who did not agree with the call, which often leads to blaming afterwards.

What CANNOT happen in this league is the kind of language that is displayed after, even going up to threatening. I really dislike the use of words like 'faggot' in our league in a way that is clearly meant to insult hard. Also, if this is a one-timer, someone losing patience once, okay. But Fiji has a long history of 'crappy' behavior.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:07 pm

I have insulted like that and i have been insulted like that docens of times for similar situations, thats quite common to happen on lihl. But i never reported that shit and i was never reported for that shit. Never saw ppl reporting for that kind of issues. I usually apply the "new game new life". Like when u play a real sport game and u say "what happened on the court remains on the court". Im very close to agree with the analysis done by fate, some words usually are worse than an insult. If ppl can just stop going mods like this was a school and mods were teachers and start behaving like real man, lihl would be a better place to be. Nn go cry mods for every single shit happening here, keep it for real matters (that is not calling u faggot tbh).

For all the insults/blames i have receive i only posted one special flame about someone making jokes of my mother even after i asked him to stop cuz she dead, and i can tell i have receive much harder shit that what has been reported on this post...
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
TinSoldier (Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:29 pm)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:38 pm

FadingSuns wrote:I have insulted like that and i have been insulted like that docens of times for similar situations, thats quite common to happen on lihl

And thats huge difference between me and you. I will never use such words with a purpose to hard insult someone. That is why im 100% against it, and this is my way to fight with it. I rly hope fiji dont use such words anymore, nit just to me, but to all players in lihl.

U say that u are fighting for peace and harmony in league, but it is okay that u call someone a faggot? And not in friendly way, but in insulting way? There is a lot of contradiction from you, and also, since u cant stay objective in cases where i am included, you should just watch it from the side, instead of creating a possibility to get into any ridiculous and very much not-needed argument between us two.
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:07 pm

Vendeta wrote: That is why im 100% against it, and this is my way to fight with it. I rly hope fiji dont use such words anymore, nit just to me, but to all players in lihl.

I still think the same about u, u just bait ppl to flame to report afterwards. U know how to use polite words and even that get ppl mad.

Why where u against my post of yesterday if i didnt say any bad word? Seems that when u take some of ur medicine is not that nice for u?

Grow up or leave us alone. Death weight for league the way u are atm.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:12 pm

I think i've never created thread with "hey guys, lets all gather together to bully x person out from the league!". So no, dont compare anything from us two.

That was really low, especially coming from ex-mod, including this u just wrote.

Nothing else i have to say for you, im done responding.
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:13 pm

Im not done with u dont worry. Ill work on the report u deserve with some help, winter is comming.

Return to “Processed Cases”