Revouch request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Revouch request

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:30 pm

Hello,

Hereby, I want to apologize to everyone that were harmed or that felt disrespected by me leaving a game recently. I came to realize that sometimes I am too much invested in this game and that I have too much expectations towards this whole league. I did put the competitive aspect of it in front of the fun part of it. I came to this realization yesterday, see viewtopic.php?f=72&t=124981#p484905.

I know I am a notorious rage quitter and I hope I can be forgiven for this. So from now on, I hope I can keep it to the mentality of playing for fun and to have a nice time with everyone. You can see it as an oath I do, I will not rage quit a game again, never.

I would very much appreciate if I could get revouched,

Sincerely yours,
Kiwi
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Revouch request

Postby Anda » Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:36 pm

I will have to deny that based solely on your violation history of ragequits. I genuinely believe that you feel you want to change and will do your best to stay out of trouble in the future, but i cannot be more nice to you then only giving you a minimum ban considering 8 days wehn the maximum punishment was 10 for repeated offense. I will have to deny that, if you want senpais opinion on this pm him personally.
Sorry mate but no

Return to “Processed Cases”