Wolke no draw - force play on

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Varg
Forest Walker

Wolke no draw - force play on

Postby Varg » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:43 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10461813

Wolke refuse to draw when archol had to go and left the game on lvl 20.

He even announced to take the ban/penalty

Spoiler!
(24:09 / All) Wolke: i take penalty

Peace n out

Jamo
Treant

Re: Wolke no draw - force play on

Postby Jamo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Lol, he purposely left before 20 so there is no need to draw because he couldn't play 20+. Really, why you even create a topic here? That's exactly the shit community should deal themselves with. What are you expecting? Just sign when you can finish game and not if you can't, easy is that. If enemy draw, it's nice but understandable if not. Because imo especially on lvl 20 it strongly depends on your strategy 20+ how much you send etc. so...

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:04 pm

Jamo wrote:Lol, he purposely left before 20 so there is no need to draw because he couldn't play 20+. Really, why you even create a topic here? That's exactly the shit community should deal themselves with. What are you expecting? Just sign when you can finish game and not if you can't, easy is that. If enemy draw, it's nice but understandable if not. Because imo especially on lvl 20 it strongly depends on your strategy 20+ how much you send etc. so...

nn your permisson to creat an topic - ty

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:52 pm

Jamo wrote:Lol, he purposely left before 20 so there is no need to draw because he couldn't play 20+.

eh, what?

Jamo wrote:Really, why you even create a topic here? That's exactly the shit community should deal themselves with.

Jamo wrote:Just sign when you can finish game and not if you can't, easy is that. If enemy draw, it's nice but understandable if not.

and aren't these 2 statements contradictory?

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:54 pm

Dunno, maybe I didn't get the idea of the topic. I don't wanna make a fuss, sorry. Just ignore me

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:14 am

Correct me if im wrong - but didnt he leave after 20 ends? Thought people dont have to draw then?

Cryptonox
Forest Walker

Postby Cryptonox » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:50 am

Varg u report wrong player. You should report archol for leaving first lol. Before you report anything else.
These users thanked the author Cryptonox for the post:
Jamo (Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:30 am)
Some boys talk about not being afraid a man with a gun - Until it pops off, you don't even see where they turn - Using excuses about running to get his gun - But when we see him, he is hiding underneath his bed

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:27 am

Independently of the level, is to be expected to draw at any momment when a player needs to leave.

Crypto is rigth, if anything is bannable here with the rulebook in hand is Archol leaving.

From a manners point of view, game should have been drawn with no major issue.

Would be sad to see a ban outcomming in this case...

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:32 am

Cryptonox wrote:Varg u report wrong player. You should report archol for leaving first lol. Before you report anything else.

That was what I intended to say xD

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:39 pm

First of all I didnt report the wrong person.

Archol got an emergency and/or real life issue.. Things can happen.

Furthermore he didnt leave or RQ.
He ANNOUNCED it already on lvl 16 or 17 not sure anymore have to look closely.

Wolke already called on that point: nope

(17:52 / Allied) archol: if its +20
(17:53 / Allied) archol: i go off
(18:09 / Allied) Wolke: push time
(19:08 / All) archol: can we draw +20?
(19:11 / All) Legionsenpai: no
(19:13 / All) archol: else i take dc penalty
(19:14 / All) Wolke: no
(19:16 / All) archol: then i take it rofl

Archol asked again but still nothing happened.

(20:25 / Allied) archol: sry
(20:26 / Allied) archol: rl goes first
(20:31 / Allied) point: i dontthink they wouldntdraw
(20:40 / Allied) point: damn my space makes me sad
(20:43 / All) Wolke: ANNOUNCEMENT: Do not leave the game before the King has died to avoid bugged stats.
(20:57 / Allied) archol: if they want the elo
(20:58 / Allied) archol: they can have it

He waited to check if we die 20 (we didnt even send or wanted to end the game at that point).
Then he left.

(23:30 / All) Wolke: archol has left the game voluntarily.

as you can see he announced that shit 5 min before already...

In the end i am not sure why 50 % of this post are made by Jamo.. if you wanna chat use Discord.. if you wanna make friends with Wolke ask for his number but dont try to make a fool out of this.. thanks

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:27 pm

So what emergeny is that, when you first check if other team dies to your send, then you fourthermore wait 10m to see what happends on 20 and you leave 1sec before 20 ends ? We had all advantages this game (units,inc, value) and we for sure don´t die till 31 and win there. We hold your DD 17 send without even kingleak. We didn´t know archol needed to leave when we make our call so we decided to go 15. That way we don´t die any lvl and win on 31 if you don´t rip against our 15. Talking about manners sounds like ironie if you wait to see if you send kills the other team not even announcing you need to go before. Cheap way to dodge a lose, nothing more.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:44 pm

I want to remind that DC Pen is when u disconnect, not if u leave on purpose or pp. How hipocritical is to make a post vs Wolken instead of Archol PP?! I would also not draw.

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:48 pm

let's get some honor and admit that we are so far behind (i think there is no way to win that). it is unmannered to ask for draw cuz your teammate need to go while you have no chances to win game

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:56 pm

Brief summary: Archols team fails to kill Wolkes Team due to inc send on 17.Archols team is at a huge disadvantage having a dead line on them in the lategame.
(17:49 / Allied) archol: god
(17:52 / Allied) archol: if its +20
(17:53 / Allied) archol: i go off<-- Archols writes this when he sees that only 8 creeps are going mid and the send failed hard.Only his team sees this.Thi s is the first time at all he mentions he cannot play 20+ in the game.
(19:08 / All) archol: can we draw +20?<-- 14 sec before round 18 starts
(19:11 / All) Legionsenpai: no
(19:13 / All) archol: else i take dc penalty<-- not an option. Leaving the game is not the same as disconnecting from it.
(19:14 / All) Wolke: no
(19:16 / All) archol: then i take it rofl
(20:25 / Allied) archol: sry
(20:26 / Allied) archol: rl goes first
(20:57 / Allied) archol: if they want the elo
(20:58 / Allied) archol: they can have it
(21:11 / Allied) archol: fate i knew he never draws<--- This is just unmannered and false. He does draw later, though 2 late aswell.
(21:18 / Allied) archol: so 20 or ot

game goes on to 20, archols team doesnt die, he announces while 1 boss going mid only:
(23:08 / All) archol: i take dcp enality
(23:11 / All) archol: need to go
(23:14 / All) archol: or just dotn draw
(23:17 / All) archol: sry team
-leaves 1 second before boss dies and the wave 20 ends.

Conclusion: Real life situations can happen, and everybody can relate to that. Waiting if your send will kill the enemy and then you force a draw by the pre 20 rule is just bad manner and abuse.You dont even make an attempt to explain while you had to leave.This situation could have easy been avoided if you didnt act so selfish and then try to put the other team on the spot(Fate)and make them look bad here.Nothing else to say to that.You had plenty of time to announce you had to go if 20+ You were fully aware of that and you even say rl comes first.You will have a lot of time to focus on your real life and reevaluate your behaviour in this situation.You are still in trial and this will definitely influence our judgement towards your behaviour and overall manners fit LIHL.

FQ (team 2) draws first, Point, Fly and Varg all draw and make their intention known through it.
(24:01 / All) Varg: he left before 20 end ^^

If a team misses a player by disconnect or leaving before the end of level 20, it is mandatory to !draw the game, unless every player agrees to play on.

1 second before a wave ends is end of wave aswell.So if the team wants the draw, it has a right to demand it.
You needed to stop the game here and immediately draw it, then go to the Forum and make report Archol.
I can feel the frustration on Team 2, bout you had no right to deny the draw and make team 1 waste even more of their time by forcing them to finish the game.You can be angry at archol, but that he abuses the rules does not mean that you can break them aswell. One wrongdoing doesnt justify another.You might feel it is just that they sell, but the rules clearly state that you have to draw at the point of the disconnection.

I can understand both Teams argumentations, selling of team 1could be considered fairplay towards team 2,Seeing as the fault for the situation was completely archols, i can see why Team 1 consider drawing as fairplay aswell. Its a matter of perspective.

@Fatestaynight be reminded to draw in reasonable time next, it took you over 3 minutes due to discussion what is considered fairplay.
@Wolke banned for 36 hours due to no draw.
@Archol banned for 7 days for abuse.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Crazy_Skeleton (Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:50 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”