Clarification

Moderator: LIHL Staff

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: Clarification

Postby HazarDous » Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:07 am

archol wrote:1) Faking a disconnect no matter how (how you can prove if its on purpose or for real) is only getting punished if it gets reported and only by mere disconnect penalty - i will remember that for future references, because honesty gets more punished (even supported by players as seen in Vargs topic) than hiding behind a lie

2) Past actions (even in this season) doesnt count at all when you are doing 1 somehow bad thing as it overshines all past accomplishments, because it doesnt count when you are reported, as mods mainly take their references from reported games ... so being nice all the time is basically the same if you are a dick.

You see, this kind of ranting does not advance the situation in any way. You asked for 'clarification' and Anda gave that to you. Now you are still having the same victim mentality you had when I told you last week that you cry 24/7.

If you disagree with the ban like you seem to be doing right now, then ask for a second mods' opinion, quit ranting. If you wish to have the ban reduced, which is totally within your rights, then explain your wrongdoings and how you'll act differently in the future and I'm sure mods will be lenient on you.

Otherwise, this topic no longer has any purpose and I will archive it.

iamyoursenpai
Treant

Re: Clarification

Postby iamyoursenpai » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:50 am

I honestly don't get the point about arguing so hard. Anda talked with me about the banduration and we both agreed on the points he mentioned several times in his clarification. Maybe it was a bit too harsh, but keep in mind that Anda didn't decide it alone. At the moment we decide pretty much everything together and agreed on this kind of punishment. Don't make a fuss about it, post a common appeal and accept the moderations decision. If you want to keep talking about it, message Anda in private like he offered you already.

Return to “Processed Cases”