Moderator: LIHL Staff

Anda
LIHL Staff

Re: Report

Postby Anda » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:24 pm

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:Reading this spam is even not needed. Maybe they will finally kick you vendeta out of lihl cause you r sadly a pain in d ass for many players.
So yes, from time to time some1 will flame you vendeta cause no1 can stand ur behaviour in a long term. Even if flaming is bannable it is hard not to understand a reason of it.

Why you believe you had to write this when you dont even have the decency to read what is presented as a case that has nothing at all to do with yourself? You believe any of this is good behaviour from yourself? This is precisely what we do not need in LIHL to happen, such posts will only increase drama and lead to very little constructive, people holding grudges making enemies etc.
Pls only post comments on the presented topic, dont just throw accusations or prejudices around.Comment on the presented case, if you feel. Everythign else is not helping the moderation Staff at all in making a decision.
If you have nothing worthy to say, restrain yourself from doing such.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
7years (Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 pm)

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:26 pm

Vendeta wrote:As for me, i dont runaway from my behaviour/skill or whatever. I know i can be cocky, but arent 90% of people in lihl cocky? I know what kind of person i am here, or in real life. None of you can convince me in different, because i am aware of myself.

Tbh i think thats your main issue vendeta, you know what, i have no problem playing with low skills players as long as they know they are low skilled and willing to listen advices it's all good for me because they gonna improve soon or later.
Now, if your skill is low and u can't realize that, even worse you act cocky ; its an issue, because we playing a competitive league .
if i can give you few tips, would be : since you are actually at the bottom list, act discreetly ( don't make calls ) , ask for advices, don't grab king to anyone ( put in ur mind that u are low skilled at kc), enjoy your game and be cool.
Im sure if you follow all these steps, you gonna have issues with no one, and even better, you gonna see your skill + reputation improve.
And don't think that doing all i said would make you the bitch of anyone plz..

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:37 pm

@Don_Killuminati

I am sorry, but i dissagree with you. I never wrote that i think im low skilled, nor do i think i have terrible behaviour. And of course, im far from low skill on king control.

I guess u came just to present me in the worst way possible, but hey, thats your right. I still dont have problem with you, and we shouldnt continue this disscusion.

So peace out !
D.S. 1989

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Its not about what you wrote, its about facts.
If you don't think that you are low skilled, i can do nothing for you..

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:54 pm

Thats just your opinion. Lets move on.
D.S. 1989

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Its not just about my opinion (even if tbh my opinion is high standard about 'skill players', without any pretention) but also about facts ( vendeta 762.87elo 54W/70L).
If i hit such elo i would for sure question myself about my skill, make me discreet and listen to others advices.
it's not common sense?

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:42 pm

So, u say i am low skilled because i have low elo this season. Hmm. Okay.

Lets question that logic :

U say that ace who is currently bot 1, is not lihl material ? (500elo)
Or that legionsenpai who is currently bot 2, is not lihl material ? (600-700 elo)

Or that dodo, who is having awesome season (1122 elo currently, last season finished bot1), that she is twice better than ace or senpai, or even artmas ?

So i see a lot of contradiction here. U joined ace when he said im not lihl material. You said that i am low skilled player because i have low elo. So is that means he is now not lihl material ? Or that logic u just made doesnt imply to him because u are friends ?

And for your "player judging ability", which u say is "my opinion is high standard about 'skill players', without any pretention", you are terrible wrong about this, because, u are kind of a guy who cant be objective. When u dont like someone, u cant be objective, u will just seek for bad stuff, and/or try to turn good stuff into bad. Thats just who u are.

I can understand what are u trying to do with your posts here, okay. Im inteligent enough to easily see threw you. But what u didnt see by making this last post is that you firstly called out ace (i say him cause u friends) and then the rest of bot10 players this season.
D.S. 1989

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:23 pm

Here we go, i will take a pleasure to answer your questions :
First of all, i was not talking about you not being lihl material here but more about you being a low skilled player ( maybe the fact that you can't realize it makes you not lihl material ).

Lets talk about ace, imo he poorly played this season and i also had conflicts with him in some games because he couldnt understand what i said to him. So yes, you could put him on the 'low skill' section actually.

About senpaibibi, i guess its more about him not try harding and playing passive ( compare to you, he is rarely making calls in game and never grab king even if his kc is decent), so yeah he is low elo but i have no problem playing with him because he is responsive and always following team calls without any questions.

About Dodo, her main issue is her adaptability in games. Guess its harder for her to focus on 4 lanes and play regarding other lanes.
But her skill lvl is for sure higher than yours ; also don't forget that she got unvouched and she improved a lot since.

So yeah i repeat vendeta, i have no problem playing with low skill players but your main problem is not just you are low skill, its that in top of that you are cocky, and dare you to find someone more cocky than you on the bottom list :lol: :lol:

Don't forget the replay i did check it was the first one but you made like 452mistakes on 1game without saying sorry once or saying that you doing shit cuz you were sleepy so...

So yeah, i came here first to give you advices, but sorry, you are high skill player and im the one who is biased here....

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:46 pm

So you fight with ace against me, to get me out of lihl because of my "poor skills", but ace doesnt deserve it. Hm. Sounds legit :D

You can call me low skilled all u want, i dont have problem with it. Why ? Because i know its not true. Im far better than that, and i know that, even if u at some point think that i am good, u wouldnt admit that. Why? Ill answer that aswell. Because u hate me because i took king from u once :D But thats whole other story.

My point is, u are here just to try to make me mad, or to try to talk bad about me in public. How can we know if what im saying its true ? It is simple. Whenever, like this time, u see my name on forum, u come to say whatever bad u can about me. Like in this one, u just saw my name, and came to talk about my skills. U are off topic 100%, u havent said 1 word about what this topic really is (mudmans behvaiour FYI), and u keep talking about ME.

I guess i was wrong when i said we dont have problems, u clearly have a problem with me since u are so biased, and still holding grudge, since u non stop talk about KC. So i will be a bigger man here, and finish this conversation with you, because simple u cannot be objective, i pitty the guys who are like that, and everything u said here has nothing to do with topic.

So, once again, u can open your thread and talk all u want how im low skilled because i have low elo this season, u are just showing how biased and mad you are by following me on forum, talking off topic, and trying to do everything u can to make me look bad. And also , as i said, those words mean nothing to me, because i know im far better than that, and one donki cant make me think different. FYI u give yourself too much credit.

Im completely threw with you, you showed that u didnt move on, and im sorry cause of it, i repeat, i will be the bigger man here, and leave u alone, since u cant leave me.

Peace !
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Idk why im involved on this shit topic but here we go nabs.

I started review last seasons, just to see wtf donki talk about. Last 5 seasons:

Season 19:

19 ace_of_spades Improved 39 1100.92
30 don_killuminati Worsened 6 1025.43
68 vendeta Improved 76 803.5

Season 18:

6 don_killuminati Improved 56 1327.7
39 ace_of_spades Worsened 29 994.04
76 vendeta No Data Available - 793.37

Season 17:
29 ace_of_spades No Data Available - 1039.99
56 don_killuminati Worsened 22 949.12

Season 16:
7 ace_of_spades Improved 18 1267.6
22 don_killuminati Worsened 17 1101.27

Season 15:
17 don_killuminati Improved 66 1160.4
18 ace_of_spades Improved 72 1153.17

@donki @vende can u both suck me plz? fken nabs...

Btw, season havent end, lets see where is each one when it ends.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:01 am

@fadingsuns
I havent even called u out, i even used u as an example of how elo system can be tricky. So idk how u take my posts in a bad way. Also, i wrote in the begining that i have 0 problems with u. If u have with me, thats whole another story.

Fyi, donki is the one calling u low skilled and that he is on you because of it. So u can both enjoy together and dont drag me into it.
D.S. 1989

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:27 am

Quite a few steady people keep insulting and flaming each others or certain players for x times, without fearing consequences even in front of other mods (as shown here unfortunately in the first link or even in this topic) or they just make an appeal afterwards, where the ban gets lifted or even removed and then mostly (or always from my own experiences) they continue again.

I remember during my first days Mudman and Vendeta were fighting too for about half a hour until i could calm both of them and they started to play together and unfortunately it was as in the reports - Mudman was way more agressive towards Vendeta (insulting and ignoring Vendeta first), but he told me that his behavior was due recent and past negative incidents with him

If people misbehaved during my games with insults and otherwise, i banned them immediately after the game (dunno why people need to report firsts so mods can act nowadays, even when they are in the same game - mods in the past could do their own reporting too during my time as mod)

Not judging, only reacting from a neutral position and own opinion as its already ongoing for months - when i was mod too, people were giving so many chances again thanks due some other mods in hope they will change ...

PS: Personaly, ingamewise (not forum) its the worst behavior since im part of LIHL, as its not only this incident, there are quite a few others who insult others nonstop rofl (as they dont get reported in most cases, as it always depends how people react to insults)

Greetings

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:55 am

this is something fate said in vendeta's previous report:
i couldnt have said it any better, you are a sadistic person, and u dont report people because u are feeling insulted or bullied, but because you enjoy watching others get banned. you only get treated exactly how u treat others, but the difference is that u keep collecting small incidents to make it look like u are being bullied over a long period of time, when it is in fact you who is the bully, and i am gonna stand up to u in every small incident possible.
Anyway here goes:

FateStayNight wrote:well vendeta, their are two options.

1. either you have a really bad communication(social) skill
or
2. you are a pretty smart person that knows how to insult and provoce people, without using "bad" words.

Im pretty sure its the its the latter one.
You always say, you want make people to "stop" with whatever they doing (flame, tk, insult w/e). I can promise you this and im pretty sure after your long history of provocation you know it for yourself.
The way you talk to people, when you disagree with them, will never have the result to make them "stop".

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:11 am

Just close this topic already and let Mods judge it...

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:35 am

Locked until review, come on guys.. if something is reported, talk about the report. If you wanna talk about or report something else, feel free to do so in a new topic. This is about Mudmans behaviour towards vendeta, nothing else.

Return to “Processed Cases”