Forest Walker

ranz wasting time of 7 people by telling lies and not typing sc

Postby FateStayNight » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:08 pm

ban pls.

n1ll3
Treant

Re: ranz wasting time of 7 people by telling lies and not typing sc

Postby n1ll3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:16 pm

i cnt remember was the rule 2 mins or 2 hours?

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:37 am

suck..
me..

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:47 am

ima xplain and tell my point of view tomorrow, until then you can sux my ballssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss AND MEANWHILE APOLOGIZE TO MODS WASTING THEIR TIME THANK YOU

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:55 am

allright, since tom was was in this game i dont think theres seriously a need to process this long, cuz basically this is what happend,

i stalled the game cuzz i wanted to play another game and didnt spoofcheck... ye dickmove but! i apologized 3-4 times allrdy...wont do it again xd

it was like 3-4 minute stall, i was waiting for some1 to respond in discord to take my spot, krocis said something but didnt confirm. when i said he couldnt play i was about to spoofcheck and kreutk left... then shit went flying like crazy and every1 went full tikkitorch riot batshit sickass flamefest xD so yeah

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:10 pm

I dont really care about what happened... but pisses me out ur attitude of 'fuck u all' u showing here. After the shit u did u could at least keep a low profile. Say sorry (u already did) was the only thing needed, and not add more fuel as u doing....

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:13 pm

Since I was supposed to be part of this game (yes supposed, because not only the game was unhosted, but there was not another game played after it), I have a few things to say.

First off, stop lying, you didn't apologize at all, instead you blamed others for your own mistakes.

Secondly, you purposely stalled the game, not only by not spoof checking, but you also made a story up saying your cat was on fire and you asked to sit the game, which multiple persons disagreed with. Fate said he didn't want you to sit, I also disagreed and Tom_Hardy or Ace_of_Spades (i don't remember who exactly) also said he didn't agree with swaps. We asked you multiple times to spoof check and you didn't.

Thirdly, we honestly should not have to ask you to spoof check every single games. You do that every time and it's honestly getting quite annoying. Either you install GProxy or you spoof check right when you join the game, but refusing to spoof check to dodge a game is super lame.

Finally, what makes me mad in this story is that you showed a huge lack of respect towards everyone in this game by stalling it on purpose and by not recognizing your mistakes and blaming others for it. This is a big lack of manners and is unacceptable in my opinion.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:27 pm

see ace maybe shut up when u "dont really care what happend"...
what do u do when people treat u like shit? ye u treat em like shit thats right...

see i would be happy to keep a low profile but when 5 people raging like shit at me i will not treat them with respect lmao...
thx for that post kiwi. makes it easier for me to sum up what yall did yesterday.
mixing up shit i "said and didnt say".

1."stop lying, i didnt apologize at all"
you can scroll up the discord and see... i did apologize multiple times. maybe if yall wouldnt have spammed like crazy some1 would have noticed.
2. i did not think any1 would take the cat on fire thing seriously.
3.i allready explain what happend, good thing u did it again kiwi.
4."blame others for my own mistakes" that is what got me behaving like i am behaving as i am. like an asshole yes. but its immensly rediculous, unfair and fking retarded to say something like that.

so what he is referring to is, i said kreutertee left the game when i was about to spoofcheck (yes it was before 5mins gameuptime)
that is merly stating a fact, nothing more nothing less. it is not blaming him for my mistake or trying to frame any1. IT IS A FACT.

mesh said the same thing, im blaming others for my mistakes and adds "ranz fking good at that". wtf?

just ignore everything besides ur own opinion, good stuff

so again tell me. do i treat people who behave like that with respect? i dont think so.
thats why im beeing a dick here. im not gonna be a tame pussy taking ur shit, framing me of lying and stuff...

i allrdy apologized yesterday and agreed multiple times it was a dickmove.
so again. any1 got anything more rediculous to say?

the lack of manners from me is a result of the way people treat me after my mistake.

oh and btw, if i had just left instead of not spoofchecking, none of it would have happend lol, it was a total timewaste of around 4minutes, happens like 50% of the games, i was just waiting to some1 taking my spot, i couldve just lied and say door rang or whatever but i prefer the truth, idc what u say rly, framnig me of lying lol fuck whoever sais that zZz

not gonna respond here anymore

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:41 pm

just fk off and stay quiet. Each sentence u writing goes against u. If u really care a bit of ur dickmove and if u rlly feel sorry just stay fken quiet.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Thu Mar 29, 2018 3:30 pm

nukid wrote:
mesh said the same thing, im blaming others for my mistakes and adds "ranz fking good at that". wtf?

Err what?
I wasn't even in that game, nor did i have any idea wtf really happened, so anything I said in discord when I saw you all arguing was said with a smiley and with obvious troll intention to provoke some jokes and laugh. Also Im pretty sure I never said that exact sentence, mostly because I don't think that, so you are most likely quoting someone else and just thinking it was me who said that. I can't remember having any major problems with you so idk what my motivation would be to do it even.
Either way relax dude, all I said was with obvious fun intention. Idk if you think that I am that big of a dick, but when I really have some strong opinion about you I won't say it with smiley or laughs.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:09 pm

well tbh i created this topic while we were still in lobby and i didnt think it would end like it did.

For myself i dont want Ranz banned, since i need his Elo.

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:44 pm

Soooo, no ban wanted, no ban granted, also two hour rule of course..

But Ranz, as already mentioned in Discord, I suppose you learned your lesson about this.
If something like that gets reported again, I wont let you off with a warning, the need for respect towards your fellow League members time should be selfexplanatory.

Processing..

Return to “Processed Cases”