Elektro- TK

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Re: Elektro- TK

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:56 pm

I do not support ban request nor against. I just wanna to write 2 things:
1. No1 builds only 1 priso for lvl 1 cause it is alsmot sure u leak and it is so obvious I do not know why any1 would. Prisoner never have been buffed so it should be SO obvious what u need to hold any lvl w/e send. Every1 knows it even on 1200.
2. Mistakes should not be bannned.. although go back to §1.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 pm

n1ll3 wrote: It seems you are really not the smartest and now im getting angry.

I'm trembling in my boots @n1ll3, please don't get angry!

I always thought you to be an intelligent and reasonable guy but seems like either a) you don't understand English that well b) you've been dropped multiple times on the head as a child. What don't you understand? The difference between my posts and your posts is that I'm supporting mine with evidence and you're just giving your opinions aka verbal diarrhea.

So let me for the last time put it in simple language & Ill also translate important parts in German so there's no miscommunication here.

1)
n1ll3 wrote:
1. The point here is that such a leak could happen and this is no major tk. So its not worth a ban. Even if you cant see this. Fortunately we have some good mods who will see this report is bullshit.

2. Sure i can call it a dickmove. And you have no clue what fates report was about cause we discussed it out intern.

3 And again you dont get it... i see 100 tks every game what are more report worthy. For sure every can report but when i see a report like this i have high doubts you used your brain here, maybe you were just drunk.

4. Yes i have a problem with this request and thats why i reply here. Why should i make a seperat treat??? its all about this topic.

In conclusion. Stop wasteing mods time and try to use use brain next time. Thx in advane

1. Again this statement proves that you didn't watch the replay at all. If you watch the replay you will realize just how profoundly if affected the entire game. Not only did enemy team get scout of our towers, he ended up leaking every wave with no push.
Simple terms : Sehen Sie sich die Aufzeichnung.

2. I do have a clue what Fate's report was about. It was very well documented on forum and an embarrassment to everyone involved. You guys went full retard at each other & aired out your dirty laundry for the whole community to see. viewtopic.php?f=85&t=120996&hilit=fatestaynight

Spoiler!
FateStayNight: you just started to up king randomly to force your call, thats it. Ofc i have to start up aswell then. Poor is that you report me in a 2s that you asked me to join. No matter if i tk leak or whatever u should never report me lol.

Simple terms: Melden Sie sich nicht Ihr Freund und seien Sie kein Heuchler.

3. "And again you dont get it... i see 100 tks every game what are more report worthy. For sure every can report but when i see a report like this i have high doubts you used your brain here, maybe you were just drunk."

It's your choice to report or not report TKs. And it's my choice to report it especially if it happened in the past and he was banned for it. Know the term "Precedence" in terms of the law?

Spoiler!
"In legal systems based on common law, a precedent, or authority, is a principle or rule established in a previous legal case that is either binding on or persuasive for a court or other tribunal when deciding subsequent cases with similar issues or facts."

Simply put, he was banned already for leaking lvl 1 without send. Do you understand that? I didn't come up with the decision, the LIHL mods did. That's what precedent means. So in other terms, if someone who's been charged for robbery commits another robbery, he's guilty again not innocent.

For someone who was trying to "clean" up the league by making a list, you sure are proactive in doing so by not reporting harder TKs than this. So you're either a hypocrite or you're just clueless.

Simple terms: Fakten. Präzedenzfall

4. You're not on topic. You're giving your own opinion on the matter without any factual evidence. Instead you insult me and post dumb youtube links.

Conclusion: Bleiben Sie auf Thema und vorliegenden Fakten oder bleib das Bumsen heraus.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:45 pm

I think even if my english is not the this is not the reason for our miscommunication.
You just can not look beyond your horizon or you just dont want it. I attacked you for sure and the video was just fun as you can see. So i will come back to the topic on LAST time.

1. I saw the replay and the mistake fucked his and your game for sure. But fact it is was just one mistake. And even a comprehensibly mistake.
2. this is not part of the topic right?
3. I would only report mistakes that show a big lack of gameknowledge several times like upping tot for 3 or upping wyve 10 or so. Thats a huge difference. For sure you are free to report, but i highly disagree in this case!
4. offtopic

Guess all is said here now. And i cant report you next time if you wanne see a ban worthy report

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 pm

Guys, chill some..
Imo you both right, a mistake should not be bannable but he was banned in the past for kind of same mistake so...

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:55 pm

n1ll3 wrote:I think even if my english is not the this is not the reason for our miscommunication.
You just can not look beyond your horizon or you just dont want it. I attacked you for sure and the video was just fun as you can see. So i will come back to the topic on LAST time.

1. I saw the replay and the mistake fucked his and your game for sure. But fact it is was just one mistake. And even a comprehensibly mistake.
2. this is not part of the topic right?
3. I would only report mistakes that show a big lack of gameknowledge several times like upping tot for 3 or upping wyve 10 or so. Thats a huge difference. For sure you are free to report, but i highly disagree in this case!
4. offtopic

Guess all is said here now. And i cant report you next time if you wanne see a ban worthy report

@n1ll3 Agreed. My apologies if I came on a bit strong. You presented your views (I don't completely agree with everything but I respect it) and I presented mine. Let the mods decide. I'm fine with any outcome.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:10 pm

Since i am quoted her with micki by our decision, i feel the need to explain a bit.
If i recall it right ( was quite some time ago) elektro- was one of the top players we got constantly direct messages and replays send in private cause of his poor performance / tk gameplay allegedly.
We did not unvouch him for 24h alone because of the 1 replay that was reported, but because we saw a pattern and wanted to give a warning. Maybe could have done that in public, but we felt there was a need to make a little impact so that he concentrates more while playing.
Its not easy to find the right words often , sometimes more is less and sometimes less is more.
I tend to write very little at start, then started essaying, now i try to find a good balance and make myself as clear as possible.If i look back at the case i believe i should have said a little more and explain more in detail.
I just did the pretty same tk as elektro did, thought i added a meat 1 and tabbed out to close forum, returned to game and saw fuck i didnt set it and ended up suiciding from level 1 on.
So i feel big sympathy here atm :D I will let senpai and tom look at this case.

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:23 pm

ban both pls

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:35 pm

Prisoner did hold 1 though (maybe Elektro remebered it because i did it in the past too) but not in the new map, i did it few times in the past seasons (players asked me why you always build 3 aquas, 1 prisoner or 2 engis) but this new map is way too unpredictable sometimes (leaked 12 pigs with 3 prisoners on 4)

Yeah, people wonder about my playstyle as i often sacrifice heals to win a game in the lategame and/or overpush and sometimes fail (leaking half lane on 2 and 3 or/and 4/5) and still recover, one time with 100 value less on 15 than our aqua/sea giant pusher once (and leaked way less than him) as i did in past seasons where people never complained once as it worked all the time when i did it - like some players said that i think too early about 14-17, but often this early decision makes me going mid as the only player from 8 players even with worse towers, sometimes people flame when i overbuild with shit tower but then remain silent afterwards after seeing the results of staying low

Thus Elektro high likely wanted an small advantage for the lategame and thus he risked it, problem is people often cant recover (due overestimination) and then are bad for the team (same statement few years ago rofl) - when i overpush i always recovered in the last weeks or raped the levels as i often did in the past (dont count my first week after i got revouched rofl), so it can work

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:49 am

Make this guy happy and ban me :) i admit i fucked my game, not our team game, although i asked if i should do that. My mistake, which, i repeat, was a ballsy miskate ( i will not repeat experimets build in lihl) didnt affect the outcome of the game very much since we lost like 3 heals pre 7 and they had 4 heals. and about lumberbank, anyone who use brain should know that if ure yggs after rr and your team is down 3 heals u should go for 3tok clear lane. lumber bank wont help us, clearlane will although in this game it made no difference. And if my tk was letting scout our unit lvl 1, well, they also showed their units--- leak to no send--- at lvl 3 and i didnt see a report for tk from their team. anyway i trust admins judge and pls less hate more fun.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:53 am

Btw man,inq, are u bipolar or smth?, no jokes man, i am just asking cause ure very angry now and after 2 min ure asking apologizes andafter that u are getting angry again etc in a small ammount of time...

[edit] my sister has it too and i know how to recognize this shit, anyway i hope i mistake..

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:03 am

archol wrote:Prisoner did hold 1 though (maybe Elektro remebered it because i did it in the past too) but not in the new map, i did it few times in the past seasons (players asked me why you always build 3 aquas, 1 prisoner or 2 engis) but this new map is way too unpredictable sometimes (leaked 12 pigs with 3 prisoners on 4)

Yeah, people wonder about my playstyle as i often sacrifice heals to win a game in the lategame and/or overpush and sometimes fail (leaking half lane on 2 and 3 or/and 4/5) and still recover, one time with 100 value less on 15 than our aqua/sea giant pusher once (and leaked way less than him) as i did in past seasons where people never complained once as it worked all the time when i did it - like some players said that i think too early about 14-17, but often this early decision makes me going mid as the only player from 8 players even with worse towers, sometimes people flame when i overbuild with shit tower but then remain silent afterwards after seeing the results of staying low

Thus Elektro high likely wanted an small advantage for the lategame and thus he risked it, problem is people often cant recover (due overestimination) and then are bad for the team (same statement few years ago rofl) - when i overpush i always recovered in the last weeks or raped the levels as i often did in the past (dont count my first week after i got revouched rofl), so it can work
how can u fucking get us an essay about u and ur skillz in a thread where u not into. Self high five op?
These users thanked the author BoretkPanda for the post (total 5):
Kirim (Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:17 pm) • inQ (Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:09 pm) • archol (Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:14 pm) • Varg (Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:11 pm) • Diablo_ (Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:19 am)

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:09 pm

elektro wrote:Btw man,inq, are u bipolar or smth?, no jokes man, i am just asking cause ure very angry now and after 2 min ure asking apologizes andafter that u are getting angry again etc in a small ammount of time...

[edit] my sister has it too and i know how to recognize this shit, anyway i hope i mistake..

No, I'm not bipolar thanks for asking. I only made this thread to discourage future build experimentation not only from you but others as well. Like I said, we talked it out and you apologized and I accepted your apology. This is nothing personal Elektro but I hope you stop taking unnecesary risks and doing bat shit crazy builds in the future. I only responded to Niells because he insulted me first. Ask anyone- i will never rage or insult first unless provoked.

Kirim
Forest Walker

Postby Kirim » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:07 pm

Nille, if he is leaking 1 more than once for no good reason, it should be reported. Whether you agree with the report or not, making the report is absolutely fine, that is obvious no? You have come across really poorly in this thread with your initial response and both of your bickering is kinda silly for adults. Let the mods deal with the report and everyone try to act your age.

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:23 pm

Im not quite sure why it is so hard to stay civil and on topic, but whatever.

@elektro

We dont wanna make unintentional tk bannable in general, so ill stick to that, precedence or not.
I am pretty sure you learned your lesson through this topic,
ill say it again anyway. No more weird experiments if unnecessary. I heard from several sides that there were no more problems with your games, so ill process this with a warning.

Return to “Processed Cases”