Elektro- TK

Moderator: LIHL Staff

inQ
Forest Walker

Elektro- TK

Postby inQ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:46 pm

Saddens me to report this because he was apologetic about it unlike 90% of players who will never admit they tk but this is the 2nd time it happened to me and there must be consequences.

1st time he leaked lvl 1 w/o send: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=124532&p=484029&hilit=elektro#p484029
-Banned 24 hours.

This was 2 hours ago. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10576057

Builds 1 prisoner lvl 1 (125 value)

Spoiler!
(00:00 / Allied) elektro-: 1 prison
(00:00 / Allied) elektro-: hold 2?
(00:00 / Allied) elektro-: 1
(00:00 / Allied) elektro-: i mean
(00:00 / Allied) Meshtarius: 2 u mean
(00:00 / Allied) dafuker: i think y
(00:00 / Allied) Meshtarius: u dont hold dude

Proceeds to leak lvl 1 and gives free scout to enemy. This should never happen in lihl.

His explanation is even more alarming:
Spoiler!
(01:42 / Allied) inQ: btw
(01:44 / Allied) inQ: elektro
(01:46 / Allied) inQ: this is 2nd time
(01:47 / Allied) elektro-: y
(01:48 / Allied) inQ: u tk lvl 1
(01:57 / Allied) inQ: jamo reportted u for going wanderer
(01:58 / Allied) elektro-: i 80% hold
(01:58 / Allied) inQ: landmines
(02:02 / Allied) inQ: and u do this shit again
(02:14 / Allied) inQ: like
(02:16 / Allied) inQ: how can i not report this
(02:22 / Allied) elektro-: u can do it
(02:24 / Allied) elektro-: have fun
(02:30 / Allied) elektro-: i have to try 4 0
(02:34 / Allied) elektro-: if 80% i hold

I checked his stats page, and he's been playing a lot of dota and 1v1s. I don't think it's fine to play lihl once in a while and casual tk. This should never happen and it ruined everyone's gaming experience.

For the record, he wasn't a dick about it and we talked it out (I apologized for raging and he apologized for the tk) Not trying to start drama but this cannot go unpunished imo.

Spoiler!
(28:13 / Allied) inQ: i hate
(28:18 / Allied) inQ: singlig someone out
(28:19 / Allied) Meshtarius: also i won't report you cause its really not my thing
(28:22 / Allied) inQ: and being toxic
(28:24 / Allied) inQ: i admit
(28:25 / Allied) elektro-: man
(28:26 / Allied) elektro-: chill
(28:27 / Allied) inQ: i was fucking rude
(28:28 / Allied) inQ: to u all game
(28:29 / Allied) inQ: but
(28:29 / Allied) elektro-: i know the feeling
(28:31 / Allied) elektro-: sorry
(28:32 / Allied) Meshtarius: i had worse tk in lihl and didn't report so no worries
(28:32 / Allied) inQ: u gotta understand
(28:34 / Allied) inQ: where im coming from
(28:39 / Allied) inQ: like
(28:39 / Allied) elektro-: yes
(28:40 / Allied) elektro-: i know
(28:42 / Allied) inQ: u did this twice to me
(28:43 / Allied) inQ: u know?
(28:47 / Allied) inQ: 1st time shit happens
(28:49 / Allied) inQ: 2nd time
(28:50 / Allied) inQ: idk man
(29:10 / Allied) elektro-: i pretty sure i would react same
(29:11 / Allied) elektro-: :D

n1ll3
Treant

Re: Elektro- TK

Postby n1ll3 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:03 pm

This report is a joke for sure.

It was one fail and he even asked if one priso can hold one. (and fuker even said yes) And its a onehitter units and not the slowest attackspeed so it was a legit question.

Furthermore you discussed this out with elekro as you said and now you report thats just a dickmove. One tk should never lead to ban otherwise we had to ban 2 players every game. Also i would be banned every 5 games for some shit mistake(tk). And you are a player whos doing lots of mistakes and tks and now you report elekto..... That makes me mad!
These users thanked the author n1ll3 for the post:
Diablo_ (Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:53 pm)

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:35 pm

Well, I don't know about this game, but it's certainly not the first time...

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:22 pm

I have seen 1 priso hold 1 alone one time.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Well, I don't know about this game, but it's certainly not the first time...

I said one mistake, and not the first time. He got a hard penalty fora lvl one leak the first time. Mines are not ez to play and i remember a game where even fate fucked it up equal to this. He build a sprite and 3 mines i think and leaked. That means this can also happen to very good players...

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:41 pm

In the past ... we were pretty clear about such situations.
Mistakes happen and as long as it wasn't on purpose/trolling/against the whole team (dafuker said he thinks he holds here) things like that were (and imo still should not :P ) not banned.
If someone is too bad for LIHL unvouch him, if someone does a mistake ... what ever :)
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:58 pm

i join to ppl who says 1prison can hold lvl1 sometimes

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:47 am

n1ll3 wrote:This report is a joke for sure.

It was one fail and he even asked if one priso can hold one. (and fuker even said yes) And its a onehitter units and not the slowest attackspeed so it was a legit question.

Furthermore you discussed this out with elekro as you said and now you report thats just a dickmove. One tk should never lead to ban otherwise we had to ban 2 players every game. Also i would be banned every 5 games for some shit mistake(tk). And you are a player whos doing lots of mistakes and tks and now you report elekto..... That makes me mad!

Did you even watch the whole replay? No you didn't. Please don't talk out of your ass if you didn't watch the replay and stick to topic.

Yea, one tk should never lead to ban genreally speaking but when you have a history for doing weird unnecessary shit then yeah it's alarming. I agree, we all make mistakes (me included and I've seen you tk too) but this is a whole new different level of tk.

He leaked lvl 2 to send was obviously rip after that and leaked every level after that except lvl 4. He was also stuck low push entire game and was 7/5 with no lumb bank. So you leak all game with no suicide, that's not just 1 instance of tk.

Also, if it makes you mad that i make a lot of mistakes and tks, make a separate report. Dont' come here with your bullshit, come with real facts.
Again, if you didn't watch the replay, please stay out of it and make a separate brq.
Last edited by FalenGa on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed insults.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:58 am

Diablo_ wrote:In the past ... we were pretty clear about such situations.
Mistakes happen and as long as it wasn't on purpose/trolling/against the whole team (dafuker said he thinks he holds here) things like that were (and imo still should not :P ) not banned.
If someone is too bad for LIHL unvouch him, if someone does a mistake ... what ever :)

I agree, mistakes happen. That's why I even said, 1st time when lvl 1 leak happened w/o send it was whatever. 2nd time it happened it's not ok. And he was already banned for doing this as Mick and Anda agreed.
If you feel this is so unjust you should have commented on that BRQ (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=124532&p=484029&hilit=elektro#p484029) when that happened. Where were u then?

Man Dia, stop riding niell's coattail on forum please.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:07 am

inQ wrote:If you feel this is so unjust you should have commented on that BRQ (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=124532&p=484029&hilit=elektro#p484029) when that happened. Where were u then?

I did find this ban crappy, but I respect mods and don't think we should comment every action they do. But anyway, that's offtopic :P
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:20 am

Nothing personal Dia, I appreciate all your hard work you do for discord etc, but when there's a set precedence (all judicial courts go by set precedence) and people question why you did BRQ and come up with lame comments like "oh we all tk & especially you" it's bullshit. He's been banned for it before and it should not happen again. I can understand mistakes and other tks but if you jeopardize the whole game on leak lvl 1 b/c it "80% holds" it's not just a simple tk.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:12 am

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:35 am

make jihad, not drama

heres a picture of trumps son, @ZTX)Fiji
Attachments
image (1).jpg
image (1).jpg (31.91 KiB) Viewed 1892 times
These users thanked the author smokedope123 for the post (total 2):
ZTX)Fiji (Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:25 am) • inQ (Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:48 am)

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:47 am

n1ll3 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K10-K757WY
@inq

@n1ll3 I really don't understand what you're trying to do here.
So let me break it down for you.

n1ll3 wrote:This report is a joke for sure.

1. You are ultimately responsible for your own lane. Just because fuker said it holds it doesn't make it right. So fuker is to blame now for the leak? What's your reasoning?

2. "Furthermore you discussed this out with elekro as you said and now you report thats just a dickmove."
You're not in any position to call out anyone on dick moves. Remember this? viewtopic.php?f=85&t=120995&p=470096&hilit=fatestaynight#p470096

You and your bff got into a bitch fight and you banned him and he left your LTL team remember that? So please get off your moral high ground and examine yourself and your past history before you call anyone out. It's embarrassing and pathetic really.

3. "And you are a player whos doing lots of mistakes and tks and now you report elekto..... That makes me mad!"
Are you implying "lesser" players shouldn't report TK? Is only top 10 allowed to report? What are you trying to say? Get rid of forum?
Again this has nothing to do with the topic at hand and it's rather insulting to hear your baseless accusations. Lots of mistakes and TK really?? We played what like 5 games together this season and you make that claim? I don't know what your preconceived notions about me are, but I have been actively trying to improve my game and if you feel like I tk and make mistakes, bring evidence. Personally, I think you're the biggest bitch in lihl but I don't have proof for that so I won't say it.

4. If you have problems with this banrequest, make a separate thread or complain to the mods. He was already banned for doing this (there is a precedent) so it really shouldn't come as a surprise for me to report this since Elektro himself agreed he would do the same thing.

In conclusion, since we don't have any problems in game and we're both civil about it I don't have much to say except stop hijacking my thread in forum and stop making baseless accusations. It's really pathetic. Thanks in advance.

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:34 pm

I really don't understand what you're trying to do here.

no??? :idea:

It seems you are really not the smartest and now im getting angry.

1. The point here is that such a leak could happen and this is no major tk. So its not worth a ban. Even if you cant see this. Fortunately we have some good mods who will see this report is bullshit.

2. Sure i can call it a dickmove. And you have no clue what fates report was about cause we discussed it out intern.

3 And again you dont get it... i see 100 tks every game what are more report worthy. For sure every can report but when i see a report like this i have high doubts you used your brain here, maybe you were just drunk.

4. Yes i have a problem with this request and thats why i reply here. Why should i make a seperat treat??? its all about this topic.

In conclusion. Stop wasteing mods time and try to use use brain next time. Thx in advane

Return to “Processed Cases”