Requesting unvouch of artmas

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Psyclone
Treant

Requesting unvouch of artmas

Postby Psyclone » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi,

it is not the first time that I am a witness of artmas' poor skills but definitely the most ostentative one. I felt personally insulted by his game style, that's just beyond anything I have seen so far, not even reaching the average level of ent18 (I am not kidding, watch the replay) and I seriously question his position here in LIHL.

His roll is mortars, harlot and some other good stuff.

- He builds 2 upped mortars and 1 unupped for level 1, starting to push whisps 10 seconds before round 1 starts.
- He ignores team advise to just play normal.
- He stays 2/0 for some time, then building a harlot for lvl 2.
- Not pushing with a lot of gold aside, deciding to leak huge lvl 3 and 4.
- This repeats itself a few times during the whole game.
- Also look at when he ups for king, way too late.

I am sick and tired of LIHL players who are too proud to listen to their team and fail on them on every occasion due to their incompetente. Time to sort out the rotten fruit.

Replay: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10585430

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: Requesting unvouch of artmas

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:00 pm

Psyclone wrote:Time to sort out the rotten fruit.

I feel concerned, somehow.
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post (total 3):
Meshtar (Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:35 pm) • Crazy_Skeleton (Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:06 pm) • Psyclone (Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:00 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:01 pm

I like this part:
I am sick and tired of LIHL players who are too proud to listen to their team and fail

For the rest:
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=121182

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:34 pm

Well I was in the game and as you can see from the replay he was very stubborn about it. This is like 3-4th time he torpedoes the team when I'm playing with him, but I cba posting those replays really.

FateStayNight
Forest Walker

Postby FateStayNight » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:10 pm

i think you know the result yourself psyclone, eventhough artmas often plays different, hes above avg skill in lihl.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:52 pm

He had so many teamkill moments in the past (with -150 and -300 scores rofl, he didnt even talk in those games yet i remember we won one of them) on the other hand he has his good moments too, but there are way worse players here to be honest and they didnt get unvouched at all

When i was mod i gave the worst players a break for 1 week and i trained them back into LIHL at that time (private or/and 1200) and im sure many could need that nowadays too ... or the 2nd solution: just dont take this game serious, thats why theres way too much drama rofl - LIHL may sound like an elite league but we all know it aint nowadays and we should really reconsider this fact

In Island Defense we had an inhouse league too with about 50 players (Armedanddeadly and Arty were part of this too, im sure they can confirm it), but there was never drama at once because it was playing with fellows and friends in the afternoon/evening who were too good for public games
Last edited by archol on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:00 pm

Somehow in my master studies for history i skipped the glory days of LIHL.
Sounds like it was so very good at that time and we all need worship ancient gods :D archol u crack me up every time <3
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
archol (Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:01 pm)

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:08 pm

Dont worry - one day i and Ztx)Fiji will enlighten you and the other ignorants and arrogants who werent part of the golden age of LIHL (HR and season 1 to 3)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:38 am

I think most people here are missing the point.

There's no one arguing here that artmas doesn't have the skills and knowledge to be in LIHL. While he's certainly not the best player, I would not categorize him as a sub-tier player on the now infamous @n1ll3 skill-level rankings.

The problem with artmas, and I can very much vouch for this, is that he does not seem to care. It has always been hard to play and communicate with artmas, but in the last few weeks (and that sentiment is shared by a big portion of the community), he has been especially bad. I remember a few days ago I got tired of blaster and so I decided to go chariot-into-PD semi-yolo bullshit while risking 5/0 on level 2. Obviously, I died to furb and my team had no holder, was weak 8 and 14. Needless to say it was a selfish and bad decision that eventually cost the game for my team. I felt bad for them and stopped playing because I couldn't focus and play properly.

It feels as though the above can be applied to artmas for 80% of the games he's played in the past weeks.

I can also recall another game in the past few days with artmas wherein we already had 3 holders rolls ( ygg on me, SG on yellow and blaster on green iirc.). artmas had cavalier and ywd, we asked him to reroll into a yolo roll given we had shitpush and he was weakest holder. He refused, and so we asked him to at least play his roll in a yolo way. Again, he refused. I had already called I would 2 ygg 3 (we were somewhat bad 3 because no adds on hydra/blast) and 4 ygg 7. Because he refused and we had next to no push, I decided to go tok and let him hold as discussed. After staying 1/0 for level 1 and 2 with 2 cava for level 2, artmas decided to push 3/0 and stay 2 cavalier for level 3. The enemy was clearing fast and had not sent yet. Obviously, we ended up leaking 40~ to king. It was extremely demoralizing because if we had sticked to plan established by the team, I would have been 2 ygg 3, eating 40 creeps for myself and probably leaking 0 to king. artmas later on, after fucking up his build (leaking 5 and 7 despite calling holder), rerolled EA 10+.

In other words, artmas has next to no consideration for players around him, and it has been a pain in the ass lately to play with him. I believe this is a shared sentiment for many players and I would like something to be done about it. I've said it many times before, everyone is free to build as s/he wants, but it should always be done in the best interest of the team. It has been too many times where I've witnessed artmas do stupid stuff out of boredom and selfishness, before proceeding to ignore his team because he is too proud to admit he has fucked up.
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
Psyclone (Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:00 am)

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:11 am

I completely agree with you @HazarDous. Once more, people jump into a discussion without having a clue what this is about, just giving their opinion.
What you just described in an excellent way exactly happened also in this game (and the ones before I have played with artmas in this season). We told him several times that we have already 2 holders (which, as a sidenote, should have been obvious) and we don't need him as a third. He didn't care to listen until he fucked up his lane so much that there was no way around going suicide (which he also didn't do properly of course).
It is exactly this behaviour of miserable individual performance combined with stubbornness that everyone abhores and leads to loses which hurt most. I also have absolutely no problem with players doing somewhat strange builds - in fact I admire people like 1007 who manage to combine towers in a creative and effective manner - but it starts to get an issue when there is a lack of tower knowledge combined with pure ignorance that inevitably leads to the kind of game nobody wants to play.
Last edited by Psyclone on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:01 am

Im not at home atm but good this Thread exists: ivd prepared some Replays and screenshots to show how much he care for lihl, other players and "his elo". I swear his for sure in general better than most but he easy tks often intentional cause just bored af.

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:44 am

Problem with people is that they dont look into the case that anyome makes. They dont look at the facts, explanations, nor giving proper arguments against it. Thats why mods needs to do something about it, like, deleting posts which are not helpfull at all at the case that is given. U would avoid so much unnecessary drama and shit.

But when it comes to artmas, from my personal experience, i tottaly agree with haza. He just dont care, he would push his call, even tho if whole teams says it is game-losing call (happened multiple times). Also yea, he wont talk about his builds, nor accept teams call to go holder/yolo whatever is needed. I only tryed once to talk with him, it didnt work out, then i saw him tk more games, where others tryed to talk with him, but, as said, he just doesnt care.

But again, whole bunch of people in lihl are pure egomaniacs, so blah, who cares :P
D.S. 1989

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:50 pm

Locked, stop spamming LIHL threads with unnecessary bullshit.

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:14 pm

First of all, I think most of us agree that there is no problem with artmas general skill in this game.

@artmas

I myself noticed 1 or 2 games lately without proper focus as well as forcing certain builds, no matter your teams needs and concerns.
I will not unvouch you here, since I see a lack of focus and care but no bad intentions. But consider this the first and last warning. We need you to play the top of your game when playing lihl.
If you wanna try whatever go play 1200+.

I cannot stress enough that this has to change completely, or you will receive a long timeout for that kind of behaviour.
I expect a personal message about this topic from you.

Processing..

Return to “Processed Cases”