Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:38 pm

So, i didnt want to do this, but since those couple guys say that i MADE DONKI RAGEQUIT (idk how not 1 person see how that is messed up).

Anyways, i wants moderators judgement on this. I dont want, nor will i read any of the comments of players, i want moderators judgement on this specific case.

This is what happens :
Game starts, NOONE clicks on king. Every person in lihl knows that donki clicks on king in first seconds of the game to select it.
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 773599.w3g
U can see in this reply that he clicks TOO FAST, so king hp gets bugged, and we have to draw and start new game - pure waste of time because of his childish behaviour. Why is that ok ?

But, i report this:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 866400.w3g

So after i see him dont click on king, i assume that he doesnt want it. Because it happened in game before with us 2 in team, and i controled it since he didnt want to. I thought it is the same case. The moment i click on it - he pause game and says "vote for king". So okay, i get a bit annoyed by it. Why no take it before i took it ?

Spoiler!
[spoiler](00:32 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: vote for king
(00:37 / Allied) Vendeta: can only roll for king
(00:44 / Allied) DON_KILLUMINATI: gtfo vendeta
(00:48 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: let just donki
(00:55 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: vendeta wont leave king
(00:57 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: i won vote
(01:19 / Allied) Vendeta: i only roll for king
(01:24 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: MANG
(01:26 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: I WILL LEAVE
(01:33 / All) Vendeta: he dont want to roll for kign
(01:36 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: TEll THIS CUNT TO LEAVE KING
(02:07 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: i just leave
(02:10 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: go dc me
(02:13 / All) DON_KILLUMINATI: I dont give a fck
(02:15 / All) Ace_of_Spades: DON_KILLUMINATI has left the game voluntarily.
(02:15 / QUIT) DON_KILLUMINATI: Left
[/spoiler]

So he asks for vote, ace calls him, psyclone dont vote, and he says "I WON VOTE GIVE ME KING". So i NORMALY ask for roll again. He didnt want it in first place, but want to have it when i took it ? Hmm, he wants me to obbey him ? Aint gonna happen.

Conclusion :
I report donki for ragequit, team vote didnt go, i asked for roll, he didnt want to roll and left the game. One more thing that i want to say is that for the sake of no drama on lihl, i wont talk on this topic anymore with players, if moderators have anything to ask me, i will respond, but i am DONE with taking this childish behaviour from couple guys, and i will for sure dodge it in future, just because it became boring and annoying. If they want to continue this sharade, i let them be, continue doing it, but im off from this.

Peace !
D.S. 1989

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Re: Report

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:47 pm

Its sad that we are gona get to the point where we need to create a rule for king control. It would be so easy to use common sense.
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post (total 2):
Varg (Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:13 pm) • Psyclone (Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:49 pm)

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:58 pm

Yet you understood that your time life is counted here so make much dramas as you can doesnt matter :lol:

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:59 pm

FadingSuns wrote:Its sad that we are gona get to the point where we need to create a rule for king control. It would be so easy to use common sense.

nn rule when we established who was the best long ago:
viewtopic.php?f=207&t=120893&p=469709&hilit=hodor#p469709

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:14 pm

Alright, let me clarify this one more time and then i hope it will not be an issue anymore.
This is a childish and unnecessary nuisance for everybody in LIHL, all people involved in this are making these games toxic. A situation between 2 people is hardly ever ones single fault, unless somebody clearly breaks the rules.
KC is a team decision, roll is the option if 2 votes stand against 2.
It doesnt matter who took king first or not, this isnt first take controls has it for the whole game.
Team was Ace Donki Psy and Vende, Donki and Ace voted for his kc, Psy did not vote, he appears to be annoyed by the situation ( fucking kindergarden) and just wants to play i guess.
As i have been told by other players in the game ( since replay didnt show this) Donki paused and demanded the vote and Vendeta unpaused the game and stood on King.

@Vendeta This means Vote didnt go, what you can do now is either pause and demand the vote to pass or get off king (2 to 1 to no vote). One can also argue that psys comment is ment as he doesnt care who controls. You can not force the roll here unless psy gives his opinion. Unpausing the game here and hindering the game is just wrong, especially triggering Donki.This could have been easily avoided if u just demanded psy to vote.

Refusal to teamplay, Vendeta unvouched for 72 hours.

@don_killuminati He made you rq is ridiculous blaming, I dont see nobody taking your hand pressing alt f4.I dont even need to explain to you that RQ is not okay, ur a veteran and you know all the rules yourself. Multiple offender,yet uve been severely triggered here.

Don_killuminati unvouched for 144 hours

This whole situation needs to end,its a pattern now and if this keep being an issue we will take more drastic measures. Either dodge each other or work this out, but dont ruin the games for everybody uninvolved.

Forgot this :
Adjusting stats for [inq] by +3 (gid=10866400)
Adjusting stats for [psyclone] by +3 (gid=10866400)
Adjusting stats for [ace_of_spades] by +3 (gid=10866400)
Adjusting stats for [meshtarius] by +3 (gid=10866400)
Adjusting stats for [vendeta] by +3 (gid=10866400)
Adjusting stats for [don_killuminati] by -21 (gid=10866400)
Adjusting stats for [b0retk.panda] by +3 (gid=10866400)
Adjusting stats for [elektro-] by +3 (gid=10866400)
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Meshtar (Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:41 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”