Report Pwner

Moderator: LIHL Staff

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Report Pwner

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Sorry Mods for waste ur Time but since this Guy is busy creating useless Reports i gotta report him aswell for strong flame.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 912000.txt

Situation: I won Jihad vs him and he wanted another jihad which i dont.
[da_pwnerer]: go again=
[da_pwnerer]: ?
[da_pwnerer]: panda?
[b0retk.panda]: we all noticed now
[b0retk.panda]: u tk
[b0retk.panda]: nn to give ur team more cancer
[b0retk.panda]: calls

Ofc bit provokating but no way a reason to react like he did after (I didnt even talked anymore)

b0retk.panda]: go what? uh got desstroyed last jihad
[ranzkopp]: no
[ranzkopp]: go votebalance
[da_pwnerer]: i told him pre last chall already stfu or jihad
[da_pwnerer]: if still salty go
[ranzkopp]: xd
[da_pwnerer]: du hässlicher
[da_pwnerer]: :D
[System]: ANNOUNCEMENT: Tip: Check out our forum at entgaming.net for our rules, list of current games, and player statistics!
[da_pwnerer]: richtiges kellerkind
[da_pwnerer]: confirmed
[Jamo]: !votebalance
[da_pwnerer]: los du hurensohn
[da_pwnerer]: !roll

[b0retk.panda]: wieso bin ich ein hurensohn :(
[ranzkopp]: go rejoin
[da_pwnerer]: weil du dich so verhältst
[ob-trice]: why?
[ranzkopp]: nvm
[ranzkopp]: i thought
[System]: *** player [Wolke] has joined the game
[System]: [Wolke@useast.battle.net] has played 215 LIHL games here (ELO: 1473.95). W/L: 124/91.
[System]: Spoof check accepted for [Wolke] on server [useast.battle.net].
[da_pwnerer]: wie ein dreckiger hurensohn

Than he canceld start to leave the lobby and rejoin to keep flaming

[TeachRolls]: !start
[System]: Balancing slots completed.
[System]: Team 1's combined rating is [4187.61].
[System]: Team 2's combined rating is [4246.27].
[System]: Sentinel/West 1130.72 1035.10 1020.52 1001.27 Avg: 1046.90
[System]: Scourge/East 1473.95 889.90 968.36 914.06 Avg: 1061.57
[System]: ELO change: 15.59 / 14.41
[System]: 5. . .
[System]: 4. . .
[System]: 3. . .
[da_pwnerer]: normalerweise ist streit danach aus er we
[System]: 2. . .
[System]: 1. . .
[System]: *** player [da_pwnerer] has left the game (has left the game voluntarily)
[System]: Countdown aborted!

[System]: *** player [da_pwnerer] has left the game (has left the game voluntarily)
[System]: Countdown aborted!
[ranzkopp]: lol
[b0retk.panda]: lol
[n1ll3]: ok swap me in
[n1ll3]: let him cry
[ranzkopp]: xD
[point]: xD
[ranzkopp]: jaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[System]: *** player [da_pwnerer] has joined the game
[System]: [da_pwnerer@useast.battle.net] has played 86 LIHL games here (ELO: 1005.98). W/L: 43/43.
[System]: Spoof check accepted for [da_pwnerer] on server [useast.battle.net].
[n1ll3]: wow
[da_pwnerer]: danach aus der welt*
[yumyumdodo]: wtf
[TeachRolls]: you ruined the lobby
[point]: TK
[da_pwnerer]: aber dieser dumme bastard muss ja weitermachen
[da_pwnerer]: also komm
[TeachRolls]: you not playing this one

[ranzkopp]: eehe
[da_pwnerer]: halt dein maul
[da_pwnerer]: und go
[da_pwnerer]: pick
[point]: you sit on some1 lol
[ranzkopp]: who is missing
[n1ll3]: you sit one someone
[ranzkopp]: we dont jihad
[yumyumdodo]: who missing?
[TeachRolls]: every rj I suppose?
[Jamo]: junge, kein jihad mehr hier
[System]: *** player [b0retk.panda] has left the game (has left the game voluntarily)
[TeachRolls]: and I swap this game ruiner out
[System]: *** player [TeachRolls] has left the game (has left the game voluntarily)
[n1ll3]: why you left pwnerer?
[da_pwnerer]: 1st time
[da_pwnerer]: intentioannly

[da_pwnerer]: panda hat nen eimer sand in der muschi ist passiert

So afterall all i did was sayin i dont want another jihad and he completly raped the lobby with rejoin/join and hard flame me. (Lobbytime was about 10 min i feel. what is this?
If u need Deutsch to English translation ask me.

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Re: Report Pwner

Postby sonycrockett » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:28 pm

nn trannnnslate. Eveery single word in deutch seems like insult
These users thanked the author sonycrockett for the post (total 5):
Krocis (Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:15 am) • Jabba41 (Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:44 pm) • Crazy_Skeleton (Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:38 am) • Meshtar (Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:39 pm) • BoretkPanda (Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:29 pm)

Varg
Forest Walker

Postby Varg » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:23 pm

lol

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:11 pm

I wonder why you didn't report me back then, seems like you did this as some kind of revenge after I reported you.

If you check my report history, I think I never got banned for bad behavior here, iirc not even reported for it.
Usually I don't flame but of course make some bad jokes about french people or so sometimes, which shouldn't be taken serious and no one does afaik.

What really triggered me that day however, was pandas super salty behavior, not only towards me but in general. He got reported and banned that same day, I think the previous game, where he called dodo a bitch. There was also a lot of shit talk towards me later this game, so I wanted to do a Jihad vs him to get things straight. As we usually solve our issues in lihl.

He won that game and I kept things quiet, as for me the issue was resolved. Then again he proceeds trash talking and provoking me. Then I lost my shit.

Nevertheless none of this, should be an excuse, because such behavior is just intolerable, no matter what happened. I should've just skipped this game and calm down. In the end I am just a human, not a robot and got emotionally about it, so I will accept appropriate punishment without any contradictions.

Sorry.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:24 pm

smokedope123 wrote:I wonder why you didn't report me back then, seems like you did this as some kind of revenge after I reported you.

If you check my report history, I think I never got banned for bad behavior here, iirc not even reported for it.
Usually I don't flame but of course make some bad jokes about french people or so sometimes, which shouldn't be taken serious and no one does afaik.

What really triggered me that day however, was pandas super salty behavior, not only towards me but in general. He got reported and banned that same day, I think the previous game, where he called dodo a bitch. There was also a lot of shit talk towards me later this game, so I wanted to do a Jihad vs him to get things straight. As we usually solve our issues in lihl.

He won that game and I kept things quiet, as for me the issue was resolved. Then again he proceeds trash talking and provoking me. Then I lost my shit.

Nevertheless none of this, should be an excuse, because such behavior is just intolerable, no matter what happened. I should've just skipped this game and calm down. In the end I am just a human, not a robot and got emotionally about it, so I will accept appropriate punishment without any contradictions.

Sorry.

I didnt report you cause - as i mentioned before in other thread - i dont care for reports or Drama (you look like you do.)
But after u report people for such bullshit when act way more not accetable i dont have the feeling u cant be unpunished

Furthermore kinda funny how u act like an brave boy when mention here a game where u got a warning aswell for.

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:07 pm

If I really care for reports or drama as you say, I would do so more often, or don't you think?
Feel free to check how many reports I've made so far, I'm sure you can count it with 1 hand.

I know that my behavior in that game I received a warning wasn't good either, this is why I got one. I was going to apologize, but they locked that thread.

At least I ignored her, so she couldn't see my bad words which where by the way by far not as bad as yours, hence I got a warning and you a ban.

It doesn't seem that you learned a lot from the unvouch, because not much time has passed and your attitude hasn't really improved.

If you read my message properly, I agreed that this shouldn't go unpunished.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:36 pm

If you guys have something against each other please solve all problems in private messages in discord, and not in lihl games. @smokedope123 As i see here you wanted to force Panda and other players to play "jihad" that they didnt want to play. You were highly under emotions and left the game before start also which made other people waiting a lot of time before they can play. The kind of attitude you had in that game is for sure not acceptable. This time you only get a verbal warning, but later if i see something similar happens the penalty will be real and huge.

Return to “Processed Cases”