b0retk.panda's toxic attitude & flames

Moderator: LIHL Staff

7years
Forest Walker

b0retk.panda's toxic attitude & flames

Postby 7years » Sun Jul 29, 2018 9:42 pm

For some reason panda really likes to flame me every single game we play together. I don't report things like that usually but this kid is really starting to annoy me and I would appreciate at least some warning to him by the mods. From what I hear of other players this is not just me either, he tends to be a bit on the toxic side in general. Heres one example of Pandas usual "someone is doing something I don't understand and that triggers me so hard that I need to get really angry about it":

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 139346.w3g

Chatlog:

(04:44 / Allied) 7yeahs: panda full holder?
(04:47 / Allied) b0retk.panda: yo
(04:50 / Allied) 7yeahs: hmk
(05:03 / Allied) 7yeahs: i think i still hydra 7
(06:51 / Allied) b0retk.panda: well u always ob anyway
(06:52 / Allied) b0retk.panda: so fuck it

(10:20 / Allied) b0retk.panda: u rly try to tk hard dont you

(10:50 / Allied) b0retk.panda: what is this ob blue
(10:51 / Allied) b0retk.panda: :DD

(15:05 / Allied) 7yeahs: i stay for 10 btw
(15:13 / Allied) 7yeahs: need le hydra

(15:20 / Allied) b0retk.panda: xd
(15:23 / Allied) b0retk.panda: u fucker

(15:30 / Allied) 7yeahs: stop being so angry plz panda
(15:36 / Allied) 7yeahs: so annoying

(15:42 / Allied) b0retk.panda: nigga we all good 10
(15:45 / Allied) b0retk.panda: and evne want
(15:47 / Allied) b0retk.panda: 72
(15:56 / Allied) 7yeahs: i need it
(16:05 / Allied) 7yeahs: or else dead value and no hold
(16:10 / Allied) b0retk.panda: thts what u started
(16:10 / Allied) b0retk.panda: at 4
(16:12 / Allied) b0retk.panda: and 6

(17:00 / Allied) b0retk.panda: du blöder spasti

I don't know what this guys deal is to be honest. First of all I never said anything that might piss him off or trigger him. Second, if you read this chat you might think I tk hard when in fact my build was aimed at going mid 10 and 15 - which it did. So I think his flame is really not appropriate at all. In fact, even if someone full tks you don't react like that if you are somewhat of a decent person. I wanna add that this is not an exception but basically the norm when playing with panda.

Some mod feedback appreciated, thanks!

Meshtar
Treant

Re: b0retk.panda's toxic attitude & flames

Postby Meshtar » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Panda is never angry or toxic or flaming, this is just an imaginary report :roll:
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
Vendeta (Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:26 am)

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:52 am

As i know he just likes to talk like this, calling people "tk", "fucker", is a part of his slang. Still, i want to ask you @BoretkPanda to be more polite to other players, if you wanna flame someone dont do it in game at least, let people play and enjoy the game. You got a warning now, next time if we see that you keep flaming people or talking with them using your "slang" you will get a penalty. I dont see any problem for you to talk normally, you just behave like a kid sometimes. If you think someone really tks you, go report him instead of flaming.
These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
7years (Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:22 am)

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:39 am

Not long ago, just sayin: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=129577
These users thanked the author Jamo for the post:
Vendeta (Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:30 am)

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Jamo wrote:Not long ago, just sayin: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=129577

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=129948

Even more recently

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:01 pm

smokedope123 wrote:
Jamo wrote:Not long ago, just sayin: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=129577

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=129948

Even more recently

recently?

senseless report which got smashed down boy.
i mean i deserved report in this case to 7y and that dodo stuff - but the report u made was whole joke and i never rly understood what u even reported me for (besides the kick but ur behaviour was annoyn and we all just wanted to play)

and to 7y: i obv dont fit to ur gameplay. almost every game u play u ob with every kind of shitroll and u focus ur own lane instead of what ur game needs. Last 10 Games we played u stayed most of them 7/4 after 10. that might be cool for ur lane but not for the game. Cool if u Hold ur lane - but not if that means u gotta skip behe. guess i just dont sign anymore when u included since that always ends up me flaming. Sorry for that but i just dont like you or ur gameplay.

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:38 pm

First of all, panda, my gameplay really isn't the issue here and second I don't know how you got that impression. Might be a subjective feeling because you focus on the negatives in other people or something, idk really, but I would estimate that I stay 7/4 after 10 in less than 10% of my games and only if I feel it is needed. Provide some evidence and make a report for low skill if thats what triggers you so hard about me, its your full right.

On a different note: I understand how easy it is to get mad about other peoples decisions, man I get angry too sometimes, it's part of any team game - just gotta swallow that anger down. Keep in mind that no one is perfect and we all have poor judgement from time to time. In one game maybe even you show some poor gameplay, how you want your teammates to treat you then? Blaming others might relieve some stress for the moment but it sure won't make you feel better in the longrun.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:42 pm

7years wrote:First of all, panda, my gameplay really isn't the issue here and second I don't know how you got that impression. Might be a subjective feeling because you focus on the negatives in other people or something, idk really, but I would estimate that I stay 7/4 after 10 in less than 10% of my games and only if I feel it is needed. Provide some evidence and make a report for low skill if thats what triggers you so hard about me, its your full right.

On a different note: I understand how easy it is to get mad about other peoples decisions, man I get angry too sometimes, it's part of any team game - just gotta swallow that anger down. Keep in mind that no one is perfect and we all have poor judgement from time to time. In one game maybe even you show some poor gameplay, how you want your teammates to treat you then? Blaming others might relieve some stress for the moment but it sure won't make you feel better in the longrun.

i would never report someone in terms of skill besides supreme since i think im not in the position to do that.

also i think it takes way to much time and the result is way to unsatisfactory (gegoogeld) - also i never said u worse than me. but ur decisions sometimes are.

anyway i will dodge u - u ignore me all fine.

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:05 pm

I'll be more than happy with that, thanks

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:15 pm

Better dodge then learn respect and get along, seems legit. Crey forgot to process n lock.

Return to “Processed Cases”