Unvouch

Moderator: LIHL Staff

archol
Treant

Re: Unvouch

Postby archol » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:47 am

BoretkPanda wrote:
archol wrote:@MickieTheMousie I didnt watch the replay but usually u place those those t1 and t2 in the back and not sideway so the t5 or t6 doesnt get surrounded at start by all units and thus few units are attacking those t1/t2 in the back thus splitting the damage and let the t5/t6 survive longer instead of side or ways or infront due them suiciding earlier and only change the pathing like for range units like archers etc

@Fadingsuns It could be anyone like ztx)fiji who was 600 elo once too rofl u happened to be the bottom at that time hahaha

Thanks that u just repeated what mick already said :D

Well he edited his post after i started to write my statement on my mobile phone

Edit: ofc sometimes its better to place them at front like egg sacks or range t1/t2 like spectre - it always depends

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:50 am

Reply 1:
Whole team saved wood, noone didnt want to up king, and the guy who controled king said nothing about upgrading. So i saved wood with rest of the team. If u check, all of them have saved wood, and noone says anything. So i guess this is just blaming the guy he hates.

Reply 2:
I put 2 mili behind griz, but i held in past like that. So i figured it wouls hold again. Bit stupid griz runs in middče to get surrounded immediatly.

For lvl 8, noone did build for it, and we knew they cone 8,since we suck at it. Since i was a 7 holder, i just continued build for 8, tp try save heal. And guess what, even tho i didnt go mid, it saved us a heal, cuz if i didnt build i would leak full, like this i leaked couple creeps.

Still nothing approves a ragequit.

Peace out.

Edit: in reply number 1 dimi we died on 14 which was VERY close, and dimi didnt want to turn on thorn untill king almost died, thats a tk.
Last edited by Vendeta on Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D.S. 1989

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:05 pm

@archol thanks for those links :D

I just wanna point out how Ace stated that as new vouch he still has all the rights to say his opinion loud and clear when he wants.
Rings a bell @FadingSuns ? :lol:
Last edited by Meshtar on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:42 pm

I already requested to get a ban for my rq.I wont hide for this and i deserve any kind of punishment.However my alt qq and your bad playing are 2 irrelevant events...1 should not be excuse for the other so they should be examined separatly.
Its not the fact by itself of you doing bad moves thats annoys me...its the fact that u never ever ever admit and never ever even apologise that makes me go explode.Anyway no matter what the staff decides i have concluded that you and i cannot coexist here.I despise your character, i think u are 1200 lvl and u probably think same to.
So lets just dodge each other or jihad until one of us dies.
These users thanked the author Dimitrakis_2001 for the post:
smokedope123 (Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pm)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:28 pm

You are constatly seeking for apologise from me, and mistakes, just to feed your ego.

First u can apologise to me for RQ a game, ruining it for all of us, then we can talk in other directions. Odm jihad anytime, u can quit drama now.

Peace.
D.S. 1989

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:28 pm

Stay on Topic or we will lock this until review. Can you people please give moderation at least a few days to look at smth without jumping to conclusions and bugging us in direct messages? We need time to work, and we do it on our own. This isnt a life or death case that needs to be dealt with immediately, i prefeer to look at stuff detailed then jumping to a conclusion fast and hasty.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
smokedope123 (Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:25 pm)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:38 pm

I want to apologise to gunni and clear for leaking on level 1 in reply no. 2. Im sure i held with it before, but nvm that, whats done its done.

Peace.
D.S. 1989

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:58 pm

First replay: The situation was very simple. Everyone should have noticed that you dont have enough king and need more upgrades, but NOONE asked Vendeta to use his wood before it became too close. He is not a god and cant predict everything, thats why you have 4 people in one team. If king controller doesnt call king upgrades or doesnt up king himself when he is the "bank", other 3 people should ask him to do if they suffer. And not like blaming him after. Guess he was just unfocused, because it was very obvious you need to up more king to save a heal.

Second replay: Lvl1 was clear fail. @Vendeta Your peasants were too much behind and bear was circled already before that they came to help. The aim of adding t1 with bear/harlot is to protect the unit from being circled too early and give him more time to live and clear the wave. If you had 2 ents for example, i have no doubts that you hold with your placement, but peasants are simply too weak lvl1, thats why you want them to come earlier and block some amount of creeps. What about lvl8, it was also a fail from you. When you have 3 greymanes for lvl8 (who are extremely weak) you want to protect them and give more time to kill the wave. So adding upped tot was a good idea, but needed to add him in front of bears and not behind. Im sure with another placement you would hold your lane and go mid.

Vendeta apologised and said that he had a hard day. I also think that his mistakes came from unfocused play and not from trying to teamkill. Vendeta, you already know our opinion about it, if you cant play focused you should not sign for lihl games and play 1200+ instead. Please next time when you sign for a game be sure that you play well and communicative.

Processed.

Return to “Processed Cases”