no draw game.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

elektro
Treant

no draw game.

Postby elektro » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:31 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11275821
can u pls handle it as if it was dc pen and reset elo for everyone please?

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Re: no draw game.

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:39 pm

I just wonder why people left before the game was drawn... actually I don't, I know the reason. You all left before !draw because you wanted to sign for the next game, so you broke the rules and didn't wait for draw to leave.

How can you expect mods to reverse the ELO when you all blatantly broke the rules? I find it quite arrogant.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:49 pm

what i find arrogant is that u just werent in game and still come here for reply. mind your own business please. for your knowledge i left cause thought game was drawn. idk about rest.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:14 pm

We all clearly thought game was drawn before leave, doesnt make any sense what u saying kiwi. It was tk move? yes, was on purpose? clearly not. The triggering was Wolke leaving (he was obs) made me leave the first one thinking he was a player who left after game was drawn.

NN drama, was a fail, i admit it and np.

BUT, there was a RAT on the other team who waited to get the game WIN, no offense but thats a pure BS move. Hope u happy with ur 15 elo nigga...

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:27 pm

FadingSuns wrote:We all clearly thought game was drawn before leave, doesnt make any sense what u saying kiwi. It was tk move? yes, was on purpose? clearly not. The triggering was Wolke leaving (he was obs) made me leave the first one thinking he was a player who left after game was drawn.

NN drama, was a fail, i admit it and np.

BUT, there was a RAT on the other team who waited to get the game WIN, no offense but thats a pure BS move. Hope u happy with ur 15 elo nigga...

this

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:34 pm

Copy pasted from first topic:

That's my fault. As you can see in chat I asked if we play on for East to win, I felt it was most fair seeing as we had just leaked 97 to king on 5 and tbh we were 99% gonna lose. After asking that I got up for 30 secs or so and everyone else had already left so I did the same.

Sorry to team east and if u want unvouch idm to take a coupla days off, moderation enforced or not, seeing as I screwed you guys over.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:20 pm

epicdeath wrote:Copy pasted from first topic:

That's my fault. As you can see in chat I asked if we play on for East to win, I felt it was most fair seeing as we had just leaked 97 to king on 5 and tbh we were 99% gonna lose. After asking that I got up for 30 secs or so and everyone else had already left so I did the same.

Sorry to team east and if u want unvouch idm to take a coupla days off, moderation enforced or not, seeing as I screwed you guys over.

everyone left together except u man.. u waited like 2 minutes on ur own without anyone in game.. just dont

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:21 pm

epicdeath is actually the only one who didn't break any rule. Just saying.
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Kiwi wrote:epicdeath is actually the only one who didn't break any rule. Just saying.

Drawing
If a team misses a player by disconnect or leaving before the end of level 20, it is mandatory to !draw the game, unless every player agrees to play on.

everyone typed draw and in the heat of the moment people thought it was drawn already and everyone left the game.

He decided to stay for 2 extra minutes until enemy king died. Are u fuckin kidding me or?

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:50 pm

I agree that I did break the rule by not drawing however it wasn't like I actively aimed to snake elo from a lost game.

If you take another look at the chatlog there is a reason I didn't immediately type !draw. I wanted to play on 3v4 since I felt it was a lost game for us and playing till lose/sell was most fair.
(15:39 / Allied) epicdeath: honestly
(15:44 / Allied) epicdeath: I dont even mind play on

I also said that in allchat.
(15:49 / All) epicdeath: I dont even mind play on
(15:51 / All) epicdeath: tbh

After that I had to get up. I was gone 1 minute and 24 seconds. Not ideal timing for a quick afk sure, but hardly such an unreasonably long time that you guys couldn't have waited (with or without pause) for me to come back and draw.

Here is where all everyone else had left. 16:10, 20 seconds after I suggested playing on.
(16:10 / All) epicdeath: The other team has left, this game will be recorded as your win. You may leave at any time.

I came back a few seconds before leaving, saw everyone else had left and assumed the game was drawn. I didnt bother scrolling up in the chatlog.
(17:15 / All) epicdeath: epicdeath has left the game voluntarily.

In fact I was first to notice that the stats had been recorded as a win for west this game. My elo looked wrong when I checked it a little while after so I went through my stats page and noticed it.

The first thing I did once I noticed that the game didn't end up being drawn is this:
Spoiler!
nodraw.JPG
nodraw.JPG (33.89 KiB) Viewed 1472 times

After being told that Diablo_ would be the person to talk to I pm'ed him also.
Spoiler!
pm.JPG
pm.JPG (33.46 KiB) Viewed 1472 times

Again sorry for snaking the elo, it wasn't my intention and I did attempt to inform everyone/ get it sorted.

However, if you're gonna disregard all this and continue to insist that I deliberately stayed in order to get the +15 then I can only say I feel sorry for you since we both expect of and judge others by the standards we hold ourselves to.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:07 pm

I already said that we dont adjust stats anymore. Epic was the only one who wanted to play the game on the most fair way and no need to say sorry. If you want to draw the game you should all stay till the monent it is drawn and dont leave before.

Processed.
These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
Stiff_Maistar (Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:23 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”