no draw

Moderator: LIHL Staff

elektro
Treant

no draw

Postby elektro » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:29 pm

viewtopic.php?f=85&t=133936
why wouldnt u adjust elo anymore ??? NOONE, AND I mean no player that was in that game, not even the ones that won 15 elo wouldnt disagree to adjust elo, can u be fair and pls adjust this game ???

archol
Treant

Re: no draw

Postby archol » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:31 pm

Just remake the game with the same players and the other team ff, i dont think the 0,1 elo matters - but that would be too complicated i assume

Though if im not wrong, 6 out of 8 players drawed the game, except 2 - the crasher and epicdeath.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:39 pm

Diablo_heute um 19:02 Uhr
can be activated again if lihl mods want it

can i hear a single reason why we dont want that

idc for that elo but the wayy we handle things sucks from time to time

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:37 pm

@elektro So you want us to ask Diablo activate it again just to adjust stats for you? You cant wait to leave the game after draw and now want us to help you? It becomes funny and stupid that you keep asking us again and again about it when i already said in discord that it is only your problem and Diablo does not adjust stats anymore. Then you made a topic here and i said you one more time that it was your fault and epic was the only guy who was thinking with clear mind and didnt rush "quit" just to sign faster for next game. It was the single issue and WE NOT GONNA ASK DIABLO TO ACTIVATE ADJUSTING STATS just because of it.

Processed.

Return to “Processed Cases”