question about rule

Moderator: LIHL Staff

godlik3
Donator

question about rule

Postby godlik3 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:25 pm

@crey if 5 mins passes and the player doesnt join i can insta kick and swap him out if he join in the 6th min?
Last edited by godlik3 on Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: crey is not a neutral mod

Postby Jabba41 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:35 pm

@godlik3 If you want to start a complaint against staff members please back it up, otherwise it gets trashed soon.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

godlik3
Donator

Re: crey is not a neutral mod

Postby godlik3 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:46 pm

i get the jabba and ace advise and gonna formulate a case...so u can delet it @crey but need the answer about rule...if someone doesnt join in 5 min i can kick him if he joins at 6?

or if someone try to join but the game is bugged or proxy or something i can just swap someone else even if he is on discord saying that he will join on another way?

Zeratul

Re: question about rule

Postby Zeratul » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:52 pm

Altho i'm not LIHL, if you read the guide for LIHL, it's detailed like this: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :LIHLGuide

If you are !signed to a game, you must join it within 5 minutes of hosting.

So supposely you are given 5 minutes to join, where they must wait for you; After that, it's at players discretion to wait for you (which given Crey's last response on the other topic, game was hosted at :42, and they only swapped at :50, meaning 8 minutes total for waiting time - I mean, sure they could (keyword COULD) wait for you, but at that point, it's not against the rules to swap someone in: How long would they have to wait for you... ?)

Don't take me wrong, but you seem to be directing some hate towards Crey for no reason (At least on this case)

TL;DR - Just cause they dind't wait endlessly for you, don't do the same for a vendeta/witch hunt behaviour - Be the bigger man and break the cycle :) But rulewise, they must wait 5 minutes, after that it's their choice (according to the LIHL guide)

Crey
Forest Walker

Re: question about rule

Postby Crey » Thu Sep 06, 2018 8:17 pm

Thank you, @Zeratul for clearing up the idea of my answer for his report again.

@godlik3 I know all the rules, and there is nothing that you can blame me for in your topic. I hear that you do not respect me as LIHL mod second time already, and its a miracle for me where did it come from. But if you really have a personal hate against me you should not behave like a disgruntled child and give arguments to prove im bad on this work.

Processed.

Return to “Processed Cases”