this shit must ends (for the report of boretkpanda)

Moderator: LIHL Staff

stathis
Basic Tree

this shit must ends (for the report of boretkpanda)

Postby stathis » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:15 pm

if you see the game till the end i am the one who is mid especcially vs their send 21 "the dead lane"

of course i am getting mad vs people like panda who is totaly shit and overbuilding with every tower and saying that i am dead lane when i have op units and he is nto focus on win the only thing that we didnt want that game was critism thats why i went mad...we wanted just to focus when we need to kill them or to def it as you cna see by the next waves @ @crey i was thiniking all the time what is best for us to do to survive i dotn think my flame is bannable in that case if he discuss with me something more usefull i woudlnt flame...and really i cant understand why all the shits have to do with me why its allowed to people to critism when they dotn have too...ranz and panda always trying to make me mad on purpose and you ahve to admit that even in the game we play together crey and we win easy and you said "no mistakes that game i like it" avada said no mistakes ..ehhm lllook achilels lane" when i start to flame you said its a joke

why i have to listen all your shits every time and stay in silence i say go take my ban off now cause he challenge me and he wanted to hear the flame no help no teamplay go look the chat till 21 wave i was discussing with all what to do

p.s and plz tell me that even 1 player feels bad when we flame each other..noone feels bad even when we mad its only for the game we play on next game noone remembers anything

Crey
Forest Walker

Re: this shit must ends (for the report of boretkpanda)

Postby Crey » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:36 pm

Its the problem, you dont need to flame in game, everything can be handled without it. Everyone in the game has his own opinion, and you dont need to react like you do even if someone is not right about something. I did not see Panda provocated you in this game, he just said your lane is dead and instead of flaming you couldve tell him your game plan and why you dont push and leak. We play in the league here which should mean friendly and respectfull atmosphere. Your ban is the result of many issues you had before (same situations when you start to flame after few words saying in your address), and not only for this game. Even tho i dont like it, but we have !ignore function in the game, and if you dont want to listen other players you can ignore them instead of flaming. I just want you to get that everyone can have his own opinion about different situations in game, and if this opinion is against yours you should not start flame, but try to explain why you think he is not right. I know Panda also had some issues with his behaviour before, but this time he said nothing painfull to you, was not needed to flame at all.

stathis
Basic Tree

Postby stathis » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:42 pm

Crey wrote: I did not see Panda provocated you in this game, he just said your lane is dead .

it was dead???? did you see the game till the end?

and i can give you another thing

i flame even ztx)fiji all the time in everysingle game and he is one of my best mates here in lihl..all i want to say the flames its not to make someone feels bad..the ignore was to not hear another one word cause 1 more word and i coulodnt focus for sure in the game

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Did not matter you had dead roll or op roll, as i said everyone has his own opinion and you couldve just say "im not dead, mate, focus your lane please", it would be much more friendly from your side.

"the flames its not to make someone feels bad.." dont use it at all then, because people can understand you wrongly.

Processed.

Return to “Processed Cases”