mesh rq+dc pen

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Krocis
Treant

mesh rq+dc pen

Postby Krocis » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:51 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11556375

He just RQ for no reason...

We did have 1 RQ recently by ranz and ppl just cant stand anything rly.Can we just rly bring some peace in community or there will be always someone who will make problems?

NO OFFENSE! but rly go realize some things everyone who even think about RQ...

Meshtar
Treant

Re: mesh rq+dc pen

Postby Meshtar » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:30 am

First of all I apologize to all in the enemy team, they got punished without any fault.
Second of all, this is my first rq ever, 1200+ included, so I don't get the context of your post.
Third, rq for no reason? Are you fucking kidding me?

Two players in my team ignored me even if I didnt insult anyone, not even calling anyone a noob just disagreed about their calls and gameplay.
Also I ask anyone who wanna comment here to first look the replay and notice the chat and who said and called what.
We weren't strong 3 so sending 2 was a bad call. Moving on.
I said after noticing wc leak on 3 they got wc lets 5, no one even answers. You can see wolke crying to hazar how I talk much etc. So we don't send 5 cause they just didn't wanna reply to my post. Notice how in other team chat Mudman said if we 5 they autorip, so I was right again. Moving on.
They come 5 but we don't send. Hazar is 3 0 on 5 with lod and alpha roll, yet he doesn't even come close to holding cause of bad build. We leak 40+ to king and since they leak 10 creeps to mid even without send we scout they have weak harlot and ts mid and we know wc from 3 and we also saw them having GoD mid on 3.
I am very pissed off now, so when Wolke says lets 7 ??!!! with them having decent anti 7 (if no good value) and we got wave and 0 real holders for 7 I obviously disagree and then Wolke ignores me also.
So I was supposed to stay in game where 2 players ignore me both actively by doing !ignore and before that also ignoring me passively by simply not taking into account anything I say?

As I said I don't mind the unvouch no matter how big it is, cause I hurt the other team and they had no fault here.
RQ are not the huge issue of LIHL though, they are very rare especially compared to the number of games played. Real problem here are inflated egos, not based on real skill, but coming from the fact that someone had some elo some season and coming from fact that someone put them very high in some arguable and subjective list. That wouldn't be a problem if people didn't resort to !ignore when you disagree with them and if they had an ounce of accountability to their play and calls in game.
Off topic, but related to gameplay in general I want to suggest to make a new rule for !ignore abuse, which obviously kills team communication. Of course if someone is insulting or hard flaming ignoring is fine, but ignoring cause someone disagrees with you shouldn't be allowed in an inhouse league, yet now its heavily used by some players.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:55 am

I asked for 3 as well, Wolke said capt. has the word so we had to follow what can I do about it. Also u know i like almost every person overall league and also i am not conflict person. But RQ is unacceptable in any case.

Well I agree with ignore abuse but, dats why i said bring some peace to game and dont get mad so fast just coz they ignored u I was still in game as an unsided player who even held 5 for u guys and u also hurt me not just other team.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:40 am

TL;DR

-mesh calls were on point, shouldve sent 5, should avoid sending 7
-haz and wolke ignore mesh was unjustified, even if he was annoying u in chat (no one responded to him saying lets go 5)
-rage quit also unjustified because its against the rules

everyone complains that most players are mutes and dont participate in calling etc, yet when someone like mesh (even if a little extra talkative) comes and suggests a rather good plan, 2 callers like haz and wolke should at least share thought process, instead of
(07:23 / Private) Wolke: dk how but MAKE HIM STOP TALKING
(07:32 / Allied) HazarDous: ez
(07:33 / Allied) HazarDous: ignore
anyway this sucks for everyone
These users thanked the author MudMan for the post (total 2):
7years (Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:49 pm) • Meshtar (Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:30 am)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:45 am

So I was supposed to stay in game where 2 players ignore me both actively by doing !ignore and before that also ignoring me passively by simply not taking into account anything I say?

Yes, the rules dont bend for anybody, also circumstances i agree are definitely sad in this game. Im also not a supporter of these early ignores,you could argue for refusal to teamplay or sth like that AFTER game is done and report or ask for a new rule implemention. I agree those ignores were fairly unnecessary.

Still no excuses, as u said though first rq, stay calm next time and do the right thing( as you know very well what was mandatory to do)

Meshtar unvouched for 84 hours.

Adjusting stats for [dafuker] by +3 (gid=11556375)
Adjusting stats for [krocis] by +3 (gid=11556375)
Adjusting stats for [wolke] by +3 (gid=11556375)
Adjusting stats for [meshtar] by -21 (gid=11556375)
Adjusting stats for [mudman] by +3 (gid=11556375)
Adjusting stats for [eloking] by +3 (gid=11556375)
Adjusting stats for [ace_of_spades] by +3 (gid=11556375)
Adjusting stats for [hazardous] by +3 (gid=11556375)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:39 am

Thanks for the opinions. Also I accept the ruling as fair @Snowblind but I'd like to press on the thing I mentioned in my post. If the rules say I should stay in game like that and swallow my anger, then shouldn't they also say a player can't ignore another teammate unless he is insulting or hard flaming him? I don't see how is that any different since it affects the gameplay so much. I want this to be discussed as a rule implementation.

Thanks, and enjoy your 3 and half days peace, I am back to annoy you with a vengeance!

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:56 am

@mesthar sorry to say this, but u lost any reason u could have after ur rq. In general im of ur oppinion that game, u were right on ur claims, until u rq....

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:06 am

Yeah, Ace I know rq sucks ass. But at that moment I needed a vent for my anger and it was just 10th minute of the game so I was looking maybe 20+ minutes of being ignored and cut off from any decisions or gameplay. So I did the impulsive thing and yea its a tk thing to do so I don't expect any sympathy for it. On the other hand, what could I have achieved after the game if I stayed in it? They would just keep being assholes and ignored what I say, so maybe in total this isn't a bad outcome. I take the unvouch easy, its well deserved, but I'll use this to make a point and push for a rule, since we obviously aren't mannered enough to not have so many rules.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:41 pm

From knowing nothing about context before the game, if u ask me this looks like a case of refusal to teamplay, 2 imo unnecessary ignores aka communication is hindered and it definitely affected the chances of winning. I dont think we need a specific new rule for this, maybe @Hazardous and @Wolke wanna explain to you why they did it so it can be avoided in the future.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Code: Select all

Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate: this does not mean being new/bad is bannable.

Applies to ignoring without reason. There isn't a need for a new rule.

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:41 am

@meshtar how can a guy who have the patience to write novels about this game could rq ????

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:43 am

Le_Don wrote:@meshtar how can a guy who have the patience to write novels about this game could rq ????

and then lecture others about rules and how important it is to be patient and follow them instead of looking at the whole scenario like he once asked me to do

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:50 am

Looks like everyone is fallible..

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:05 am

MudMan wrote:
Le_Don wrote:@meshtar how can a guy who have the patience to write novels about this game could rq ????

and then lecture others about rules and how important it is to be patient and follow them instead of looking at the whole scenario like he once asked me to do

Man why are you taking this so personal? I accepted that I made a mistake even if I was heavily triggered. I didn't even report them after for hindering gameplay cause I didn't wanna add to drama and I hate reports in general. Fact is my rq was wrong no matter the reason. You already know what I think of you, otherwise I wouldn't have asked for your opinion in the matter. In that topic I am focusing only on the objective facts, my personal preference and opinion about people involved I am trying to put aside, that is what I always do here.

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:58 pm

@meshtar chill, you killed nobody....

Return to “Processed Cases”