mudman dictator need banban

Moderator: LIHL Staff

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

mudman dictator need banban

Postby sonycrockett » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:38 pm

I got swaped out this game i was signed lihl15e, Mudman, somehow he decides for all signed players to roll and lowest 2 rolls swap out cuz they did miss the game they was signed (expired). I refuse to roll and mudman swap me out.

MudMan
Treant

Re: mudman dictator need banban

Postby MudMan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:42 pm

1- 2 hour rule
2- this is something u always do, snipe people and then sit quietly in lobby till game starts, pretending to be afk then magically appear after the game starts.
3- you need to realise we are friends here and this is supposed to be a friendly community, not matchmaking, the common decent thing to do is to roll fair and square for the people who waited 30+ mins for our previous game to end.
4- 3 people already rolled 0, you had 1 job to roll higher than 0 which is >80% chance.. the least you could do is roll since you were going to play anyway, at least earn it.. this is just bad manners.

Sorry if i offended anyone by what i did, it might be considered "power abuse" but all the 10 people agreed to the suggestion you had to be the fucking jew in the middle and refuse.. so selfish really
Last edited by MudMan on Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:51 pm

Y, u did, u r playing to be god sometimes, just respect!, i didnt want to roll and u swaped me out, disgusting. I was signed that game

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:14 pm

He had 83.333 % chance because there are 6 possible outcomes (0-5) trololol.

Unrelated to this topic, since I wasn't there, we definitely need some more manners in LIHL.

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:16 pm

agree with mud here think sometimes morals and a sense of community is more important here we are all friends fucker its a bit sad.
These users thanked the author DJ.FM for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:44 pm)

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Not a member of LIHL and I'm as far as you can be at being considered a friend to Mudman, but I'm going to have to agree with him on this one here.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Its the peoples own responsibilty to keep the game they signed for alive. Its a selfish move for sure, but you have no right to swap him out if he decides to be that kind of person. If he chooses to behave like this it will come back to bite him next situation aswell.
You made the wrong choice here, but i see 0 personal gain nor ill will.
Consider yourself warned, next time this happens it will have consequences.

Dodged 2 hour rule for clarification purposes ;) Ur aware now

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:11 pm

@sonyrockett I think you should really develop some manners in this regard to be honest. I see you doing this so often, also affected me already. I think that's pure bs behavior and an absolute NoGo in a friendly environment like lihl. I like when someone steps up and just has the balls to swap you out or make you at least roll for it...

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Jamo wrote:@sonyrockett I think you should really develop some manners in this regard to be honest. I see you doing this so often, also affected me already. I think that's pure bs behavior and an absolute NoGo in a friendly environment like lihl. I like when someone steps up and just has the balls to swap you out or make you at least roll for it...

@sonyrockett

Legality and morality are two different things. We're a small community and it won't get any better, please try to be a little bit more friendly when such black and white cases occur... someone who waited 30+ minutes for a game should have precedence over you for a spot.

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:30 pm

well, np, we can forget about this shit, just was mad cuz he did balls to swap me out :D
These users thanked the author sonycrockett for the post:
MudMan (Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:30 pm)

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:46 am

Cerdito is a good guy deep inside, even sometimes he act as a rat, we laff him, just need to find the words to spoke to Him.
And i agree, its an in house league show some manners and decency guys, it will be profitable in the long run.
These users thanked the author Le_Don for the post:
sonycrockett (Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:56 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”