(14:53 / Private) mudman: after that 5 goal
(14:56 / Private) KiwiLeKiller: nice ghost
(15:00 / Private) mudman: i really dont give a fuck
D.S. 1989

MudMan
Treant

Re: mudman ghosting

Postby MudMan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:52 pm

it didnt matter when i said that though?
good job looking through old games to find something to create drama with.

Also, if you look at your gameplay here, it should be reportable..

engineer adding helicopters and leaking round 5 with 5/0 is below lihl level.

Also if you look at course of the game, it didnt affect anything

we even ended up winning the game.. this is pure drama creation report. and you know it

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:03 pm

Just looked through the lobby chat and im pissed alrdy wtf...

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:04 pm

To be honest @Vendeta I find it pretty pathetic that you report this...

First of all, it didn't have any outcome on the game since I didn't share this information with my team nor did it affect the calls we made. Also, you even won the game in the end, so it's not like he really didn't give a fuck...

I honestly hope you don't start witch hunting everyone you dislike again...

I share mudman's unvouch time if he receives any, even though he should not get unvouched. So unvouch me for the same period of time.
These users thanked the author KiwiLeKiller for the post (total 2):
Panopticon (Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:09 am) • MudMan (Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:11 pm)
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:12 pm

u dont need a ghost to realize vendeta tk

srsly can u all stop now?
Even me getting mad of drama now haha

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:58 pm

This report is my responsibility not Vendes, i asked him to do it so we can check it out if it rly was ghosting or not, and an official case is better to work with.So he didnt wanna create drama, just fyi. Then i saw the lobby chat :(

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:01 pm

well ghosting by definition is telling enemies team strategies/builds to jeopardize the team and make them lose.

Judging by the fact that we won this game, clearly that wasnt my intention, I was just letting out frustration in private to a friend.

I know for a fact this happens alot on skype with the german squad when they wanna complain about someone in their team. It should remain private.

Therefore anda, the lobby chat should be irrelevant to this post. I admit I flame him more than I should, But i'd never break a rule such as ghosting because I am not a loser, but the opposite.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Honestly man, this was ghosting by its basic definition imo. I mean I don't like reports all together tbh, but the fact that Kiwi didn't use the info you gave him is not relevant. The effect that your ghosting produced in general isn't relevant, its the fact that you broke the rule even if you were triggered and all. I'll just tell you the same thing Anda said to me when they reported me for that rq I did when 2 team-mates ignored me and cut me off from any gameplay. I should have stayed and reported it after. So same thing applies here imo. You should have counted to 5 and later dm a mod and link replay and make him a list candidate if he does that often etc. I don't want you punished or banned, but what you did wasn't ok.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:47 pm

Meshtar wrote:Honestly man, this was ghosting by its basic definition imo. I mean I don't like reports all together tbh, but the fact that Kiwi didn't use the info you gave him is not relevant. The effect that your ghosting produced in general isn't relevant, its the fact that you broke the rule even if you were triggered and all. I'll just tell you the same thing Anda said to me when they reported me for that rq I did when 2 team-mates ignored me and cut me off from any gameplay. I should have stayed and reported it after. So same thing applies here imo. You should have counted to 5 and later dm a mod and link replay and make him a list candidate if he does that often etc. I don't want you punished or banned, but what you did wasn't ok.

No, there was no ill intention with what I said. Also it was at an irrelevant timing (way after the occurance). So telling someone on round 8 or 11 about an early game fuck up is not ghosting by definition. And why are u making this about yourself?

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:13 am

Ehh? Its not about me, I am just presenting a recent personal case as an example, nothing more. The fact that this ghosting produced no effect is not important imo. Fact is, it COULD have produced an effect since you said on 8 Vendeta has engies and what was his push on 5 etc. You also knew it could have made an impact on the game, but you were too annoyed to care.
If we start ruling reports of rule breaks based on measuring their effect, then every report is gonna be another popularity contest with people trying to prove their friend breaking some x rule didn't create a measurable effect etc, and it will make a huge problem for moderators to judge things fairly.
Again, last thing I want you is to get banned, but saying this was ok cause it didn't change the outcome of the game means to create a bad precedent which can cause much problems later. You had every right to be annoyed there and I get it tbh, but you could have handled it differently and be 100% right.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:49 am

Back when we could whisper each others, this would have never been an issue, since people can't trace this stuff. Now, with wc3connect people can, and it's just annoying. We could've been on skype or on discord and nobody would ever even think he told me this information. This is not anything close to a rule break...
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:29 am

LOL @mudman you still fighting vendeta man ? Dafuk
We can't whisper anymore ? Damn, i miss wolkes whispers of him complaining about his tk tema.

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:57 am

@le_don tu me manques! Tu joues plus la ou quoi?! Come back to us le bon frere Donki!

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:33 am

Well, I agree with Meshtar here. I'm actually sad to hear people actually do whisper each other about details in-game, and seem to think it is okay if you do that on Skype or Discord. Just don't share info of your team to others. Of course, moderators can't check all communication we have, so they can't punish anything, so it is a matter of trust that you don't go ghosting. Just the fact that you can without punishment does not make it okay.

Telling enemy team info about your team that they could not know without you telling them should just NOT happen. This time it did not have any effect, but you can't know that. The tiniest bit of info can have an influence to a game. So just don't. If anything for this report, it should remind people, just keep your mouth shut to enemy team, talk to them afterwards, but it is just plain stupid and unfair to share info with enemy team.

Edit: also checked Mudman's claim that he shared the info at an irrelevant later time, where it had no influence. You told Kiwi Vende did not push for 5 at the start of level 8, where they could not have knowledge that Vende did not push, of course it is relevant info at that time..
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:10 am

dweiler wrote:Well, I agree with Meshtar here. I'm actually sad to hear people actually do whisper each other about details in-game, and seem to think it is okay if you do that on Skype or Discord. Just don't share info of your team to others. Of course, moderators can't check all communication we have, so they can't punish anything, so it is a matter of trust that you don't go ghosting. Just the fact that you can without punishment does not make it okay.

Telling enemy team info about your team that they could not know without you telling them should just NOT happen. This time it did not have any effect, but you can't know that. The tiniest bit of info can have an influence to a game. So just don't. If anything for this report, it should remind people, just keep your mouth shut to enemy team, talk to them afterwards, but it is just plain stupid and unfair to share info with enemy team.

Edit: also checked Mudman's claim that he shared the info at an irrelevant later time, where it had no influence. You told Kiwi Vende did not push for 5 at the start of level 8, where they could not have knowledge that Vende did not push, of course it is relevant info at that time..

At that game specifically, it was irrelevant at lvl 8, which is what I said earlier. In other games, it might have influenced the game.
These users thanked the author MudMan for the post:
dweiler (Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:20 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”