Sude force send

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Meshtar
Treant

Sude force send

Postby Meshtar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:54 am

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 584940.w3g

See the replay and judge. I also apologize for calling Sude idiot, but I was heavily triggered by this call forcing.
Fact is, without even commenting his skills as a caller, he has this misconception that being red or yellow gives you emperor level powers over team calls and play. This is not the first time he does this and as you see he just informs us what he decided and where we go. This has costed us the game in my opinion, but thats not even relevant, his behavior is all thats in question here.

sude
Resource Storage

Re: Sude force send

Postby sude » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:27 am

that was a last min call and sure being red or yellow doesnt give you emperor level powers over your team but you are expected to lead.
and idt you have to ask your team for their opinion on every single call you make. ive tried that before, the game goes nowhere. honestly mesh u should try spending a season or two being captain every game. maybe that will change your perspective.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:54 am

Well I don't know if we are playing in the same league, but for me being red/yellow counts only as last resort measure. Everyone can contribute to calls and give opinion and what counts the most always is what majority of the team wants. That has always been the number one rule for calling. The fact that many players enjoy just playing their lane and letting other players call is something we do have in lihl, but its a choice, not anything forced. Even in that case people usually follow players with reputation and proven skill rather than current elo and you my friend really don't fit in that category.

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:07 am

I want to remind that we dont have such a rule in lihl that red/yellow spot player is a captain and can call w/e he likes without asking other players in the team (he can be only captain and call himself when the game is challenge and all players in team before game agreed to let him call and follow it). Mesh and Kiwi wanted to send lvl5, but sude denied it and said to send lvl7 and take 4 heals, dodo stayed in silence. Even tho it was 2vs1 in that call to send lvl5, Mesh and Kiwi didnt send which was the example of a good team behaviour from their side. And at lvl6 we see the opposite situation when sude calls in the last seconds before lvl5 ends to send lvl6, but he didnt wait any response about it and just made a send. Its the example of not mature behaviour, if you call yourself a captain in game you should never make decisions alone, you can call something for sure but its in your interests to wait your team player's opinions about the call, you cant be right about everything in game and its a team game in the end. I cant say your call to send lvl6 was bad, it was pretty successful, but still instead of forcing the call you had the time to discuss it with your team and the fact you lost 14 inc would not matter a lot in the end if you send after income. Once again, its not bad if someone makes a good call as "captain", but you need to care about 3 player's opinions in your team about the call also and if they dont like it you should not force them to send with you even tho you think its the 100% right play.

sude is unvouched for 48 hours.
These users thanked the author Crey for the post:
KiwiLeKiller (Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:14 am)

Return to “Processed Cases”