Dafuker force send

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Meshtar
Treant

Dafuker force send

Postby Meshtar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:57 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11610073
Level 12. Before 10 and during arena we were discussing calls and Crypto was thinking 13, point and me were disagreeing and saying 15. Fuker just says lets 12 during 11 and starts sending right away. Now I don't care if his call was right or not, in my opinion this game could have been won in more than one way, since we were ahead, but his attitude here is a major problem. He does this all the time, was banned for it already, viewtopic.php?f=85&t=126538
was reported in other topics about doing it
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=128610
and even after his force send we weren't gonna report him but his attitude during 21 (check chat) and in discord after says clearly:

1. He feels he is entitled to force calls and is openly saying "let the pros call" and basically noobs should just follow.
2. Shows 0 remorse nor does he have any feeling he did something wrong by doing this.
3. Mocks anyone mentioning a report for this behavior.

Now, if I had any illusion that he can be reasoned and talked with, I would try to do it and try to persuade him to respect other players and not treat them like bots who should just follow whatever he wants. Honestly, I don't think it can be done, he has been like this before, never regretted it and I think the only way he can stop doing this is a nice appropriate ban.

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Re: Dafuker force send

Postby sonycrockett » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:33 pm

well, i just needed to check their units lvl 11, with their tk king, in that moment i realized 12 send is op cuz they need to max king and game is pretty safe for us after that call. Just say gogo 12 cuz lvl 11 started and my m8s didnt realized that way was op, i needed to call it fast cuz lvl 11 started...
I even say after arena "let me check their rolls", thecn i called send and mesh started fight v me, u wanner ban, etc.... As capitano i though they agree on follow calls, but they just mad cuz they didnt realized how op was that call, we even win the game cuz that call and then mesh, again, try to fuck me here instead suck my balls cuz i win the game with that call....

if i was mesh i could say "ty dafuker for that great call, u r my owner foreva!!!!" :D
I cant to stop to laugh after see this topic rly, u can check the game if u want and see what happened, but no sense to do this try to tk me (again)

imo was legit call

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:23 pm

imo, red and yellow calls should weigh more than the other players oppinion. still u need at least 1 more teammate to agree with u, forcing 3 players from team to follow u isnt quite correct. thats an objective oppinion. in this game, i think dafuker call was right.

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:28 pm

the issue in question is, in this case, was close call cuz we have no time to discuss cuz 11 was in progress. I get his point, but in THIS particular case, no time to discuss cuz we cant send properly, so i take the responsability to make the call, cuz i was calling that game. Suddenly he started to fight with me, and "waner ban" solo send? wanner ban again... blablabla, man, its just a game, just take a view to this game, and u will undestand me ezpez, its obv he is mad and just wanner fuck me, he just wait the oportunity tu fuck me every fuking games. ITS A FACT, and this is a clear example

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:03 pm

Its amazing just how much you selftk with these posts. This is nothing about how good or bad that 12 call is, it was just about the manner it was forced and even more so about how you justify it by almost plainly saying we are idiots so you had to save us from ourselves and force calls.
As I already said, and your posts even confirm my opinion, you can't possibly be reasoned with, or persuaded by arguments of any kind, you can only be forced to respect other players by means of punishment

sonycrockett
Forest Walker

Postby sonycrockett » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:22 pm

fist of all, i didnt say u r idiot (even if i think so), and man, just let the people see that game and judge

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:05 am

Meshtar makes sense in his argument (generally) but in this scenario, there was no time to discuss the call. If he didnt force it (i.e started a discussion with team) it would be too late to send. So it was an acceptable force in my opinion. However forcing calls sucks i know

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:46 pm

I don't think that is a valid argument mud, because he never even tried to ask he just stated 12 and sent right away. From the delayed send from the rest of us it is obvious we had 20 seconds easy to say if we agree or not, but he didn't want to risk us not agreeing so he just forced. Again, as much as that can piss us off, we wouldn't report him if he wasn't so arrogant and careless about doing it. If he feels lihl serves for him to compete with someone else and rest of us are just followers, I suggest he finds a single player game to play or even pay 3 acolytes to play however he wants, because that is for sure not how I am gonna play here.

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:12 am

First of all, as stated before, what call is right or wrong does not matter much here.
So, few things:
There was time before 11 starts to check enemy team, and even during 11 your wood was not so high that you instantly needed to start sending to get it done after deciding. Your team all announced different calls before, its not like nobody was trying to contribute so there is definitly no excuse here.

We had this topic before so I will quote myself here:

"I see the games and have to say, you give way too much credit to being yellow. If there is a call from you, one clear objection, then you simply ask the rest of the team. If and only IF both of them stay silent or dont want to say something, then maybe u can claim your captain position. This is supposed to be a clear democracy, full of people who should know what they are doing. You have to act accordingly."

So after a call you have to give at least 1 person some time to agree. Then it is 2v2 at least and in that scenario Yellow/Red can be superior.
If nobody agrees and 2 people already called something else obviously you cannot just go do your own call.
This behaviour shows a big disregard towards your team.

Even though this is repeated behaviour (viewtopic.php?f=85&t=126538) I will only unvouch you for 48 hours again due to Solo send/force send, simply becauase that case was 8 months ago.

You have to change the way you deal with disagreements in your team, if you dont, these reports will keep coming up.

Return to “Processed Cases”