reporting ranzkopp for teamkilling

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Psyclone
Treant

reporting ranzkopp for teamkilling

Postby Psyclone » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Reporting ranzkopp for intentional teamkilling at lvl 21. He didn't control at all and decided to start a discussion instead of controlling king what might have cost us the game (it would have been really close - but there was a chance of surviving). Regardless of the outcome, its a no-goer. After the game he even admitted he did TK on purpose.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11622475

Cheers,
~Psy
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (66.44 KiB) Viewed 2939 times

nukid
Forest Walker

Re: reporting ranzkopp for teamkilling

Postby nukid » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:03 am

i didnt admit anything about intentionality, u flame in middle of kc, obviously it confuses me, i kept controling but it got worse, thats all that happend.

if ur serious about this ur nothing but a big fat joke seriously. what a pityful report xD

gtfo

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:18 am

Funny, you feel triggered about me saying that the kc was tk (which it was) and yet u don't miss any occasion to insult me personally. About ur "gtfo": Im here since LIHL was founded.

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:35 pm

that is an personal insult? :D, not its not, its just my expression of how ridiculus you are from time to time

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:42 pm

I haven't seen the game or KC, but looking at the chat, it was this:

(46:36 / Allied) TeachRolls: we dead
(46:43 / Allied) TeachRolls: 7krak 4demon
(47:01 / Allied) Psyclone: y well with that kc

That's no flame or anything to be confused about? I don't see your point that you weren't able to control well after this comment.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:16 pm

sure it is, when u are in the middle of doing something and u try ur best, ur teammate tells u u suck for no reason whatsoever, i have every reason to get distracted from that? it doesnt matter if you would be or not. it fucked me up lel

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:19 pm

I think you are putting way too much interpretation into my comment. I said "well with that kc" refering to the fact that we would not make it if you proceed like that. Did I insult you? No. Did I imply you suck? No. I (as others) just saw that you didn't focus at all and that we might lose the game due to it.

KiwiLeKiller
Treant Protector

Postby KiwiLeKiller » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:02 pm

Since when does one read chat when doing king control?
"in a moment of extreme passion"
- Beastman (2017)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:23 pm

Classic lihl topic. Derailed arguments, who meant what, who implied what etc. Instead, better focus on the objective facts and those are that you can't possibly prove he intentionally failed king, even if he did. I for one, don't think he did it intentionally. He most likely did some non-optimal kc, then he got annoyed at the comment and wanted to blame your comment for the bad kc(I don't know if it was bad or not, didn't watch, just saw chat).
Anyway, it doesn't matter one bit what I think or what you lot think, cause unless he said openly I am going to teamkill with bad king control this is just a claim that can't possibly be proven and thus should be archived right away.
I hope you can be smart and drop the topic, it really won't lead to anything but some pointless forum arguing and sparks which can overflow into the game and feed more drama.

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Thanks for your input Meshtar but the things are crystal clear. I'm not the kind of guy who reports someone for personal revenge, but if rules are being broken blatantly.

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:47 pm

99% of ur reports are pointless and ridiculus psy. haha. ur exactly that kind of guy. and the only thing that i see is crystal clear here is that ur trying to be a dick. i tried my best at kc until u threw me off, even then i tried but it got worse obviously. im done with this shit now

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:58 pm

The approval rate of my reports is close to 100% (go check it yourself). And I am sure the mods are smart enough to see that you're trying to talk yourself out of it. You TK'ed on purpose and admitted it later in the chat what is proven by all the evidences I have attached. That's a clear offense and can not be tolerated. With that being said, I hope a moderator can handle this.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:10 pm

@nukid

Spoiler!
ranz_status.PNG
ranz_status.PNG (10.69 KiB) Viewed 2723 times

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:04 am

The kc was definitely not perfect on 21 but that's not what this report is about.

I don't believe that there was any intentional tk on Ranz's part either.
kc.JPG
kc.JPG (86.97 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

As you can see that lock was an absolute ninja and frankly I'd be amazed if anyone would be able to click him early.

As such I'm going to deny this report, however, I would like to remind Ranz that there is no need to type anything (I know it was only 7 letters but still) while you are controlling in that kind of close situation. It can almost always wait until after the wave/after the game. I recognise that you wanted to respond but it's simply unnecessary in the moment.

Return to “Processed Cases”