Someone teach this man respect

Moderator: LIHL Staff

bigM
Aura Tree

Someone teach this man respect

Postby bigM » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:06 pm

So, first off, I was actually unsure if I wanna report this or not, because I literally never report anyone for anything.
BUT, since I read a lot about how players wanna make this so called "community" better and that we should focus on our attitudes and behaviours, I came to the conclusion to not let this pass this easily.

What happened is, I've played a game with b0retk.Panda, point & reena yesterday in which point & reena had lod+necros/turrs.
Both started 1/0 LOD, Panda had egg+turret. I could've either played harlot or yolo Prisoners to not have 3 x 1/0 start on our team.
I decided to play Prisoners, which - 1 sec before the game started - Panda didnt agree with - "you should've started harlot".
Since both LOD had super strong adds, I didn't feel like playing a full holder, neither did anyone ask for me to do so - at least not in time.

I guess that was already enough to have this guy raging on the inside...
On lvl 1 I told my team that "I could use a 2 send", no one reacted until point said "ok" like 2 seconds before lvl ends and both of us sent pre inc.
Ofcourse I could've risked it, but since no one made a different call, I suggested that I would send to get 3 Prisos.
This was definitely enough to turn Panda into a 12 year old raging Kid, that hasn't learned anything about treating others with respect.
Instead of calling when we gonna send he prefered to blame my send ("suicide lane decides to tk send" and so on...).

First of all, I disagree that I was a suicide lane. Especially when u have 3 Prisoners and the game goes well, you can easily be a relevant lane if you play it correctly. I then asked point - since i ignored Panda - if the team wants me to suicide or try to recover (I was far from being dead at that point). He said he wanted me to push, so I suicided on lvl 8. Enemies had immo, we lost a few heals 7 and the game on 15.

While all this happened, Panda decided to dodge my ingame ignore by pm'ing me on discord.
The screenshot is attached, for everyone that isn't german, he insults me & my family on a pretty disgusting level.

The insulting continued in the #lihl-games channel afterwards, but I don't bother posting this as well, since the pm should be enough...
He then blocked me on discord pm afterwards as well.

I don't even know, how this is gonna be dealt with, but taking into consideration that ppl wanna make this community better, I thought ill share my "argument" that ended up with him only insulting me.

Have a good one.

Peace out

PS: I don't even know, why ppl think it's cool to insult someone elses family members btw. Doesn't that usually end with puberty or with you gettin your ass beaten too many times for that?

Replay: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 646086.w3g
Attachments
panda.jpg
panda.jpg (114.81 KiB) Viewed 1522 times
These users thanked the author bigM for the post (total 4):
nicolai123 (Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:59 pm) • GonnaGetRekt (Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:40 pm) • 7years (Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:31 pm) • Krocis (Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:13 pm)

nicolai123
Treant

Re: Someone teach this man respect

Postby nicolai123 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:59 pm

Just perma unvouch this turd already
These users thanked the author nicolai123 for the post:
Krocis (Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:17 pm)

7years
Forest Walker

Postby 7years » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Panda always used to be a bit of a hothead, sometimes crossing the threshold from justified frustration to complete over the top insulsts and disrespectful behavior.

There have been numerous reports on his attitude in the past that lead to warnings and even unvouches. For a few months this seemed to have had an impact on him, as he definitely showed better behavior for a while imo.

That being said, in the past couple of weeks I've had similar experiences like the one you described with him again. I never bothered to report, however, since I always thought "well it's just panda being a dick towards me cause he just hates my guts ever since I reported him once".

Seems like he isn't just a dick towards me and still (or again) has some attitude issues that often create pure toxic game environments. Since this is a reoccurring theme with panda ever since he joined lihl, I gotta agree with bigM that a strong message from the moderation team is necessary at this point.
These users thanked the author 7years for the post:
Krocis (Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:17 pm)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:48 pm

As long as I have to play with people like bigm i really don't care at all if I get unvouched in an league where trashcans like me even have to tell people what to build.

Feel free to perma unvouch me

E: just to tell u: u have the only potential holder roll and u choose to suicide at lvl1 and force both lod to tk ob while they op potential with lod necro. So we loose 3 heals at 7 cause u pref suicide over harlot hold.
Ah and ur nice lvl2 send force gave us 6 bows 1 Dino 1 furb. U literally made us loosing the game solo
Also: discord pms nthn to do with lihl honey but as I said unvouch me

Im fkn top10 as trashcan whole season that tells about the quality in this league

cranky
Forest Walker

Postby cranky » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:06 pm

if you wanna make a statement you should unvouch him this behaivior cant be tolerated

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:14 pm

I see through you, Panda. You're just desperately trying to end season with 1100 Elo by getting yourself perma-unvouched.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
BoretkPanda (Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:18 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:42 pm

Panda u need relax a bit, i got same impression as rest, ur behave many times goes to limit. Idk why u needed talk about my kids the other day when u got mad at me (i dont even remember the reason, but i remember u were even not right to be mad).

Stop crossing lines, or just stop playing if ur gona behave like that all the time vs everyone that doesnt think like you.

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:49 pm

there is a big difference between point of view and skills. i personally think you are not able to call bigm like that. i have played a lot with bigm before and could say that he is always playing in the best interest of team and he is always mannered
as long as you dont react about calls and builds in time all of your comments is just a trashtalk in your classic manner.
so imo you are twice wrong in that case
p.s. people who used to talk about family instead face to face talk is just lowest level person
@tinsoldier ?

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:06 pm

FadingSuns wrote:Panda u need relax a bit, i got same impression as rest, ur behave many times goes to limit. Idk why u needed talk about my kids the other day when u got mad at me (i dont even remember the reason, but i remember u were even not right to be mad).

Stop crossing lines, or just stop playing if ur gona behave like that all the time vs everyone that doesnt think like you.

I highly doubt any of his decision between round 1 and 6 had any good influence to our game. But i really don't care anymore. :)

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:11 pm

if you wanna make a statement you should unvouch him this behaivior cant be tolerated

The only statement we need is to keep you far away from here Ice. I dont get why you even give your input here in this "trouble topic"...
These users thanked the author n1ll3 for the post:
nicolai123 (Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:12 pm)

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Postby Vendeta » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:13 pm

Every single person in this league knows that panda is number 1 flamer, and worst attitude guy in lihl.

But the worst part about that isnt his attitude. Worst part is that people in league somehow accepted it as it is.

He behaved normaly for 1 month when he was on "behaviour investigation". As soon as it was done, there u go. Classic flaming.panda.
D.S. 1989

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:14 pm

Discord PM's are normally separate from lihl strictures this is true. However, since discord is our main platform and since these were sent in direct response to an in-game situation I see this as no different to flaming in-game, in allchat and even using discord to continue flaming through ignore when you apparently forgot the slap command.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Vendeta wrote:Every single person in this league knows that panda is number 1 flamer, and worst attitude guy in lihl.

But the worst part about that isnt his attitude. Worst part is that people in league somehow accepted it as it is.

He behaved normaly for 1 month when he was on "behaviour investigation". As soon as it was done, there u go. Classic flaming.panda.

They accept you - so ofc they accept me! : )

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Settle down LIHLians, or the thread gets locked.
These users thanked the author Merex for the post:
Stiff_Maistar (Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:27 pm)
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Le_Don
Armored Tree

Postby Le_Don » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:27 pm

@boretkpanda you need chill out man, don't forget you were 800elo players months ago. There is no need to go into personal insults for such, its a waste man..
SCHWANZLUTSCHENDE you germans tk kids 11old rly
:lol: :lol:

Return to “Processed Cases”