Appeal

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Vendeta
Treant Protector

Appeal

Postby Vendeta » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:24 pm

I was banned for making repeatable offense with kc. I feel it was unfair, because i had no time to aknowledge whole situation with krocis and hodor. Had to build, push, and read spam before level, when i only saw hodor taking king from me and saying that he will steal it for the rest of the game. I wanted to deal it peacefully, thats why i asked for roll, but hodor instatly did RQ, so i had no time to react, pause, ask kreut for his opinion or anything.

I can understand why epic who unvouched me sees this same as previous ban, but this is tottaly different, since i had no time to react with hodors spam and quick RQ. I aknowledged late that there is hodor and krocis against my vote, but i had no time to ask kreut his vote, again, because of hodors quick ragequit.
D.S. 1989

epicdeath
Treant

Re: Appeal

Postby epicdeath » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:33 pm

Discussed at length on discord and unfortunately for Vendeta here this case changes significantly based on krocis' one message that he wanted hodor's kc. Vendeta told me that he didn't see krocis' message. I think it's very reasonable to miss a few messages per game, pretty sure we all do especially when there's other things going on.

If you discount this one message it becomes a 1-1 vote, hodor against vende. In this situation obviously nobody has priority so Vendeta suggests to !roll for king, imo that's a reasonable way of resolving a 1-1 kc vote.

Unfortunately the ragequit happened before any other opinions from the team were given/given again and at that point the chatlog and replay suggested that Vendeta did indeed refuse to play in a team, thusly he was unvouched.

In light of this and our discussion on discord I'm happy to grant an appeal here, I only ask that you make doubly sure to resolve conflicts with regards to kc peacefully. PLEASE NOTE: this last request applies to everyone, if you need to pause to force a vote to pass then do so, if a vote is 2-2 or 1-1 then !roll is an acceptable solution. Ragequit is not.

Appeal granted, revouched and processed.

Return to “Processed Cases”