Rq appeal

Moderator: LIHL Staff

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Rq appeal

Postby IamHodor » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Hi there,

First of all, I want to apologize to all players that were in the game that I ruined by leaving.
It's my first rq and will be the only one. After having served most of my ban length, I would like to appeal it. I know that rage quit is not a solution, but I didn't see any at this time. As you can see in the replay chat, Vendeta planned on stealing king all game long after team agreed that I should take it. Krocis and I asked him 3 or 4 times to stop taking king from me and he kept doing, refusing to hear anything and acting ignorant. After years I thought that his behavor changed but I noticied that nothing changed on his side. I decided to leave the game because I didn't know that a specific rule has been created to prevent him to do stuff like that. I thought he could keep stealing like he always did on 1200 bot and there was nothing I could do. I was also very desapointed to see that his behavor is as bad as when I left LTD.
I now know that I can pause the game and force him to leave king as we voted if this happens again.

Thanks for your time.

Hodor
These users thanked the author IamHodor for the post:
Krocis (Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:43 pm)

Jamo
Treant

Re: Rq appeal

Postby Jamo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:08 pm

hm, kinda all I can read here is how it is Vendeta's fault that you rq. Maybe it's just me, but sounds super lame to me...

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:47 pm

In every court you must hear the point of view of peoples involved.
I'm just stating the reasons why I rq. I didn't rage quit for no reasons.
Also, I reconize my mistake, apologized and pomised that it will not happen again.

What else do you want me to do Jamo?

Jamo
Treant

Postby Jamo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:50 pm

Sure, I just don't see how that can then justify an early unban, which you are aiming for ;)
But, for Mods to decide.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:00 pm

Rulebreaks by other players does not mean you can break the rules yourself.While i can understand your frustration from an emotional standpoint, issue about kc does not make the game unplayable, hence i see no reason to count anything in your favor here.Yet you are right, it was a 2v1 to no vote given in your favor to kc, so he should have left king and let you control it or demand kreuter to give his vote.
Even if there was no rule about kc, your whole reasoning is coming from the wrong side.

When you are not able to tolerate this level of problems in lihl i hope you will improve to tolerate uncomfortable situations and at least do not make mistakes on your own side anymore.
Your only argument is pretty much that you can stop vendetas behaviour since ur aware of a new rule now, what you should have seen is your responsibility for your actions and appeal with that in mind.I cant see any progress on your willingness to stick to our rules, also not taking responsibility for your own misbehaviour. Its again the *hemademedoit* card,and we wont grant appeals based on those argumentation.
Other players behaviour is none of your concern, regard your own behaviour ingame and make us aware after a game if we need to check on somebodys behaviour. Moderation deals with these topics, who we see fit to play here and who we dont.
When you face problems you cannot overcome in your team, try to make the best of the situation and report it to moderators after to get help on how and what should be done

Appeal denied, ban stands
These users thanked the author Anda for the post:
Jamo (Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:36 pm)

nukid
Forest Walker

Postby nukid » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:34 pm

funny how both of you just ignore his valid arguments and focus on the other stuff^^.

he apologized. he said it wont happen again. and he said how to deal with the situation in a proper manner the next time.

just putting that out there.
These users thanked the author nukid for the post:
IamHodor (Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:28 am)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 pm

nukid wrote:funny how both of you just ignore his valid arguments and focus on the other stuff^^.

he apologized. he said it wont happen again. and he said how to deal with the situation in a proper manner the next time.

just putting that out there.

That's just works If ur vendeta
Pussybonus i guess

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:18 pm

Coming off a 10 day unvouch for flaming you still can't hold back from insulting others?

Locked.

Return to “Processed Cases”