Pwner huge tk

Moderator: LIHL Staff

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Pwner huge tk

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:25 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 672620.w3g

He start tk at round 4. We obv superbad at 5 and he got op feed at 3 but decided to Yolo as our only lvl5 cover and pro lvl7 hold. Which is okay nn to force. But then he ignored me for no reason at all. (and later kreut)

At lvl8 and lvl 10 he cost us intentional a heal cause of superwierd kc and no activate tm. - 2 just cause of him.

So at lvl 12 he rr ts while it's obv 15 game and we needet him. Ofc he not mid but we lucky survive cause I'm random mid.

After he just wastes 5000 value for upg specter while had had op anti 21 or at least rr potential.

Enemy didn't send 20 but gonna 21 he pushs and intentional kills /7 to 10 and even saves 180g

So he cost as 2 heals intentional. Tkd with er ts without a reason. Troll builds for 20. Pushs into death and saves gold on sending lvl.

Sad game got ruined by 1 guy.

Kreutertee
Treant

Re: Pwner huge tk

Postby Kreutertee » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:15 pm

was kinda sad game...

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:31 am

I rly try to be chilled and avoid drama - I also think I didn't said anything wrong or have been rude towards him and even 1 day later I still don't get why he had to intentional tk

skarking
Armored Tree

Postby skarking » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:39 am

I dont understand why he would ignore panda, maybe it was something from the past i dont know of.
But after lose 2 heals and Kreut got angry which i thinked he should be he ignore so maybe there i understand both.
But what i did to him?
I asked him to unignore and play with team i said please and stuff.

I almost never get angry or anything but this was a very frustrating game to lose!!

smokedope123
Forest Walker

Postby smokedope123 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:37 pm

Yo nigglets. Just want to apologize to everyone, that I ruined your game yesterday. I had a very bad mood, due to work and some private stuff and took that ingame instead of just sitting it out or playing public.

Sorry!

skarking wrote:I dont understand why he would ignore panda, maybe it was something from the past i dont know of.
[...]

Yes, you guessed right.

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:56 pm

Glad you apologised, your actions were definitely out of line this game. I hope everything is okay in your personal life also.

That being said we still take a hard line to this level of teamkill and lack of communication. Please ensure that if you aren't feeling up to cooperating in a team and playing to better your chances of winning that you don't sign in the first place.

da_pwnerer is unvouched for refusal to teamplay/intentional teamkill 6 days.

Return to “Processed Cases”