ZTX)FIJI tk

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

ZTX)FIJI tk

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:58 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11679562

-pointless ob lvl5 ( we expected huge send) with 0 chances of holding.
-7/2 LVL10 with extremely bad towers vs 4ksend.
-7/4 arena when he cannot mid at any point during this game.

When i said so around lvl16 his classic answer was "have u ever won 3season".

This is pure arrogant behavior by someone who makes mistakes only an average 1200player does.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Re: ZTX)FIJI tk

Postby BoretkPanda » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:20 am

Reasonable to get mad by him but no reason to bann him

ZTX)Fiji
Treant

Postby ZTX)Fiji » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:57 pm

Open chatlog, your mere presence impacted The whole team. Negative behavior, targetting me with passive aggression, and as a result, The whole team suffered, and it took my focus away from The game aswell.
Not my Best game, not The Best of Rolls, but I had good anti 14 15, Better Than yours. Held 10 The same as you, despite your army of spitters, and went mid 7.
I doubt The mods will look into this pathettic game. But The evidence of your negative attitude and lack of attempts to focus on The game are all in The chatlog.
This report wont help further progressions towards mutual peace, you should delete it and move on.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:01 am

What exactly is this report for @dimitrakis_2001?
We only handle TK cases if its intentional.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:45 am

The main problem here is that Dimi sees tk when his thoughts are no followed, like if he is in possesion of the only way of play this.

Also he trows very poisoned darts and ofc trigguers the people a lot.

His behave is very close to vendeta behave months ago (not anymore in his case) nd its very frustrating for him and for his team, specially when he is at best an average player trying to speak like if he is the proven star in ltd.

Resuming: under my view is a clear example of big mouth player with normal skill, a wannabe tin....

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:29 pm

This all relates to the ancient and perpetually active subject of how is this team game supposed to be played. Is it ok to comment other people builds and tell them which towers to build and how to place them? If not, is it ok to tell them how much they need to push? If none of the above is ok, is it ok for one player to just decide calls for others? Is all of the above ok if you won 1, or maybe 2, or lets say 3 is a min number of seasons won for you to dictate the play to others? Is it possible to play competitively without that kind of team vision and coordination?
Problem, once again, isn't about Dimi personally or anyone in particular, its about the fact that we don't have any fucking consensus what is ok and what is not. Rules do not cover this topic almost at all, they just specify that you can't intentionally and obviously tk. So this all goes down to personal level, if you accept suggestions and to what extent etc. Some people take them, some people take them if done in a mannered way, some go berserk, some see it as a question of pride. At least, in general, people who tend to give advice about builds and calls should also be able to accept them. In that light I do see Fiji's comment about season wins tk, since he tends to lead the games most of the time. That being said, this report is obviously not valid in a sense of a true report, as there is obviously nothing intentional here

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:23 pm

I talked with Dimi personally and we agreed that every one can have bad games sometimes and no need to report it like this. @ZTX)Fiji but to draw your attention i must say that if someone finds 5 games when you tked aswell, then we can think about ban and unvouch procedure later :P

Processed.

Return to “Processed Cases”