(20:42 / Allied) HazarDous: check discord
(20:44 / Allied) HazarDous: i did pro ghost

Dwm 2019-03-10 22-39-10-22.jpg
Dwm 2019-03-10 22-39-10-22.jpg (32.91 KiB) Viewed 2733 times

HazarDous
Staff Department

Re: hazardous ghosted

Postby HazarDous » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:46 am

I found it funny to have 2x 69 income with my pal fyre and so I posted it on chat. Timing was bad and I realized it afterwards hence the "pro ghost" in-game comment. I also figured none of them would care because... well because. This is more an instance of "oh he fucked up" similar to when someone manage to 2/0 leak level 7, than something you need to report, and you know it.

If you think you need to post a report in order to correct this behaviour for it not to happen in the future again, you are surely misguided. You should think twice as to the reason you're playing LTD, @point . Your recent behaviour and communications with other members of the community, including myself, demonstrate that you're having more fun instigating and reporting stupidities than actually playing the game.
These users thanked the author HazarDous for the post:
MudMan (Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:54 pm)

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:18 am

Stick to your acts instead of attack me, this is not making you better. There is a topic with my vouch request where you could comment my play.
How stupid you should be to not realize that posting scoreboard screenshot during game is clear ghost? Especially if you know I wont miss a chance to hurt you

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:06 pm

No one above the law maaaan.

#isupport#teampoint
These users thanked the author Dong for the post:
Kreutertee (Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:39 pm)
Thou shall self tk.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:19 pm

weeeeew
Attachments
pointpointy.png
pointpointy.png (9.42 KiB) Viewed 2612 times
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
MudMan (Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:18 pm)

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:35 pm

point wrote: Especially if you know I wont miss a chance to hurt you

This is a clear violation of lihl communities values, and i was made aware that is a pattern of yours from numberous people, also your behaviour shown on forum and discord sometimes from what i recall tends toward that view of yours.
Reports are meant to help settle players differences over rules/ingame play and social behaviour and improve fairplay and the gaming atmosphere.You should try to figure it out between the players first, (dont know if this was tried by you in this case) and if that doesnt work out go to moderation for help.We are not a force you can call on just to hurt people you do not like, especially when your goal seems not to be to improve a situation or get rid of a conflict and move on better from it.Reports should be done to improve the community and players social interactions, not as a personal vendeta.
I dont think i need to explain to you what it means if a player is violating the general values we have on purpose for its own enjoyment or whatever. We dont need that and we will not go on to tolerate this in LIHL.This can end in an unvouch on yourself.LIHL means more then just being good at the game, you also need to be good towards the community, even to players you cannot stand you need to act with minimum respect. Common decency.I hope you are aware of that now and change immediately how you act regarding reports.
You realize we do not process revenge reports in general? one could argue this report is obsolete, none of hazas teammates felt a need to report it and they were the ones portentially hurt by it.Guess theres a reason why?
Not all potential rulebreaks need to be reported, use common sense before and not blindly go out seeking a chance to fire at people.

Consider this a general warning about how you interact with others and the overall purpose of your reporting. While I understand it may seem strange on the surface to be warned as the OP of a topic, we are concerned that you'll make yourself somewhat of a pariah if you continue these kind of actions with any form of regularity. I request that you take a deeper look at the decision and understand the motivation behind it. We are not here to hand out unvouches, that is part of the job but the purpose of moderation is to essentially provide a gentle guidance to ensure that people are successfully able to enjoy playing and communicating within the league. In this case specifically we feel that an unvouch wouldn't accomplish anything, rather we hope that the most successful method is for both of you to acknowledge some wrongdoing to yourselves, or each other if you're up to it and move on in peace. We are concerned that you've started to step away from this general standard of behaviour and request that you make a solid effort to avoid any form of toxicity both in and out of game. I look forwards to seeing positive changes. @point

On the case itself:
Ghosting is giving information to the enemy team to negatively influence your teams chances as i know it. That is what the 4 weeks bantime is for by default.
I cannot see Haza wanting to loose this game at all, i find his way of viewing this situation as wanting to troll and having a braindead moment convincing.It was not okay to do this at all, especially in discord allchat.

That being said, even though we feel an unvouch is unnecessary (pre confirmation from all of haza's team) ghosting is still a serious offence and we demand it is not repeated. @hazardous consider this incident as an official warning, trolling around and having fun we encourage but at the end of the day it's still a league and the purpose is still to try to win games to the best of your ability. This screenshot could have waited until after the game was finished and I hope that next time it will.

Still if one of the involved players of your team want to get this case looked into with a bantime on mind, i will call for a majority decision from moderation and we will figure smth out.

@ace_of_spades @eloking @fyre if you want this to be looked into regarding a rulebreak, please speak out to moderation and make us aware of it. Since is obviously a revenge report by point, it is processed by default.

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:03 pm

another one cool story to cover his ass

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:53 pm

Okay shorter: complaint and problem is valid, intention not.
We dont handle wrongly intentioned reports, aka revenge.

Edit: none of hazas team want this to be looked into further, as long as he realizes his mistake and is warned, which is done.

Processed.

Return to “Processed Cases”