TK on purpose

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Kreutertee
Treant

TK on purpose

Postby Kreutertee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:37 am

Ace throws game on purpose.
After we fail send 15, ace sit on 836 gold on 17. We realize he afk (or troll intentionally already... who knows), and pause. He has hydra and many aqua. He nn farm, and can easy upg all aqua.

He was there, since he chatted, we did countdown, and he just fuckn refuse to build. We had 1 Mid, 1 small leak, 1 small-to-medium leak and even ace didnt do all to bad. With 800++ value, we might live.

This was pure intentional. Absolute No-go.

His lame excuse
(37:46 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: tried
(37:47 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: no time
(37:53 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: im never
(37:54 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: mid
(37:55 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: man

instantly proven by by himself, that he didn't wanna build. Time was not the issue.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11695801

p.s.

ik it's not 2 hours, if you deny, I just repost.

epicdeath
Treant

Re: TK on purpose

Postby epicdeath » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:04 am

Not gonna bother denying and just having you copy paste it again, PM me on discord in 2 hours whether you would like it to be reviewed and ruled or just processed.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:13 am

Meshtar wrote:
Np Ace you tker, everyone knows it wasn't intentional from your side. You are one of not so many players here whose sportsmanship and fairplay people trust, myself included

:D

Wolke
Forest Walker

Postby Wolke » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:15 pm

I am sure after 100 tk on purpose reports, THIS IS THE ONE. Bye ace unvouche 1 year.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:37 pm

I stand by what I said Panda. I watched the replay and I am pretty sure there was nothing intentional about his tk. It was classic Ace-type tk, he was afk/fell asleep/dog disctracted him/was fixing moustache. There were just 3 secs left, so when you are panicked and slow fingered u can easy fail. You can see in replay he actually selected aquas but failed to up in time. His build could have changed the outcome so yeah, you should maybe punish him for tk out of distraction, but there is no way it was intentional, especially if you consider that there were no triggers in chat also. It would probably be the best if he explained what happened ;)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:05 pm

I did already explain to mods what happened in private, but ye, mesh ur 100% right, i accept any length on the ban, its a repetitive issue on me and ofc needs to be punish, but i didnt tk in purpose at all. Few things:

1) my intention was to save gold from 15 and 16 and plant on 17 to rr. I did fall sleep

2) i didnt have time to up aquas even i tried it

3) im 200% the outcome of the game would be exctly the same, however i understand i need eat the ban because even if game was lost, my team got really annoyed (and its not first time this happens to me) so ok

4) kreu relax a bit when u accuse me of intentional tk, i have seen u leaking first rounds vs no send unlimited times, even being adviced of it u didnt game a fuck ever, that is indeed intentional tk, falling sleep is tk but not intentional

5) i was not gona sign for the game and i recognizee in discord i was very tired and sleepy but i still signed because they needed +1. This is in fact why i should been ban for if i get any ban...

As said, just ban me and ill eat it like a real man, its just sad how aggresively i was attacked by my whole team when it did not change at all the outcome of game, next time just come here nad report it, idk why u feel the need of blame that hard in a 100% lost game.

nicolai123
Treant

Postby nicolai123 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Udklipneger.JPG
Udklipneger.JPG (40.13 KiB) Viewed 2786 times

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:01 pm

Replay showed indeed that he picked the aquas but didnt manage to up them.
I cannot see any intention to throw the game from his side, 3 secs is little time when you just woke up after a few mins of sleeping.
So tk on purpose is not the case here.Also wonders me why ace is considered in that regard, he has no ban history for that topic ever since he joined LIHL. I get it was bad situation for the team, and he didnt respond perfect aswell, but killing team on purpose is not his style.

I will however handle this as a standard afk case, normal penalty is dc + 1 day unvouch.
Game ended on the send level, next time smth like this happens just pause the game and demand the draw.Was tough for me to tell if you would have lived with him building or not, so reversing stats and making it a dc penalty seems like bad solution for me.

Last, its a pattern of his, but lets not forget that he doesnt do it on purpose and apologizes for it always, as shown by his recent self report. And i believe those apologies are genuine.
I wonder how theres no empathy for a full time working father that raises small kids to fuck up sometimes late on a cpu game. I know this is frustrating for team, but ace from what i recall from my personal gaming experience always shows good sportsmanship and fair play, bending the rules to help players rather then sticking to them for his own selfish good.
I would like yall to remember that next time, we all fuck up sometimes and stuff can happen. Hes a veteran and deserves some respect, after all his yearlong stay here and little to no ban history at all ( can track 2 offenses in years), give the guy the benefit of the doubt please.

Standard is 1 day ban for afk, ill give you half due to circumstances.
Please restrain yourself from signing if you cant guarantee ur awake till end of game, next time it will be normal 24h ban

Ace_of_spades unvouched for 12 hours.
These users thanked the author Anda for the post (total 4):
Krocis (Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:30 pm) • FadingSuns (Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:48 pm) • Meshtar (Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:38 pm) • 7years (Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:37 pm)

Return to “Processed Cases”