Attitude?

Moderator: LIHL Staff

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Attitude?

Postby MrStrawberry » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:47 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 716344.w3g

Point ignore for no reason in begining of the game, and never unignores. This guy clearly has attitude problems, and he is making it really dificult for most of the active players to ignore his disrespect and lame attitude, as mentioned.

He has done too much harm to lihl in last couple months, and it needs to be dealt with asap.

I rather post this right after game, than like him in 2h and 1min after. Process if u want, but no reason for it, ill just post again when i get online.

point
Forest Walker

Re: Attitude?

Postby point » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:48 pm

(07:49 / Allied) MrStrawberry: wait skill
(07:50 / Allied) MrStrawberry: nigger
(07:51 / Allied) MrStrawberry: point

try to talk in normal way next time, before you cry about disrespect attitude

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:56 am

Wow.You got annoyed by the word "nigger" after the 1000000th time it's mentioned in a lihl game?
sdb.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:44 am

Can someone finally tell point the meaning of Nigger in this inhouse?

Funfact after reading chatlock: I'd ignore vendeta also. That he even post this chatlogg lol.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:19 am

TBH was a fken bs game since lvl 1. Vende got frustrated but there wasnt much to be done, even if point and haza play perfect their rolls (i had a pure unplayable roll and could just suicide) we had like 0% options to win. Besides knifes being trown, thats the reality of the case...

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Postby MrStrawberry » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:18 am

@fadingsuns ye i was frustrated, but i got frustrated later. He ignored me on like, level 3,or so? In early begining of the game, and just because i said to wait skill.

This is not about his one ignore for no reason, his overall attitude ia out of control, and everyone knows it.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:04 am

Ok, if its not about this specific game (wich i see non banable) but a cumulative cases then i guess more evidences are needed.

Its clear that point has some issues with some given players, but i dont think its with most, just with a few.

I had a very extreme issue with point in the past, but since some months my experience with him ingame is quite positive (with vende too).

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:33 am

MrStrawberry wrote:.

This is not about his one ignore for no reason, his overall attitude ia out of control, and everyone knows it.

The exact same was said about yourself in the past, and you and moderation agreed it was a rather unfair and 2 simple statement to get a clear decision on a case or offer a fair way to handle it and come to a productive conclusion all can work with.So id like you to not make the same mistake.

That being said, well look at the case and see how it adds up to points recent banhistory and behaviour.
Feedback from community is helpfull aswell, so were happy if we get some to get a brighter view, private preferably.

Happy easter :)

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:45 pm

This is a classic "jumping on the band wagon" post. Point has been in the spotlight lately, not without reason for sure, but as usual people use the situation to create pressure. This similar, ignore for no reason or half a reason situation has happened to all of us plenty of times already. Hell, I have been ignored by third player for politely arguing with another player about team strategy. Even if we don't like it (I myself sure as hell don't like it), we don't report it, because its common and because its part of our usual lihl bullshit, immaturity, inflated egos, inability to get over things and what not else. This is why mods should disregard it also, because it happens so fucking often that if you give this one some merit, you will need to accept the possibility of dealing with hundreds of these reports, depending on who can be bothered with reporting it. Putting this under "hindering gameplay" as some have suggested in some past topics is also gonna create even more mess, because if we consider this to be top-notch ltd skill level league then so many things can be put under hindering gameplay. I could mention 5 things off the top of my head that happen quite often also that hinder gameplay one way or the other. If you want to address this problem right, then make a topic about pushing a new rule which covers this problem properly, in detail and from all sides. Ruling that point broke a rule here and even warning him would be pure bullshit as things stand now.
These users thanked the author Meshtar for the post:
BoretkPanda (Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:36 pm)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:39 pm

Meshtar wrote:This is why mods should disregard it also, because it happens so fucking often that if you give this one some merit, you will need to accept the possibility of dealing with hundreds of these reports, depending on who can be bothered with reporting it. Putting this under "hindering gameplay" as some have suggested in some past topics is also gonna create even more mess, because if we consider this to be top-notch ltd skill level league then so many things can be put under hindering gameplay. [...] If you want to address this problem right, then make a topic about pushing a new rule which covers this problem properly, in detail and from all sides.

The problem with your argument is that there is already a rule pertaining to !ignore command under LIHL rules specifically, and arguably general rules, too.

You are not allowed to use !ignore in such a way that you are unable to teamplay anymore.

Leaving it up to the mods to decide whether one's use of the ignore command hinders teamplay is and should be the way we deal with it.

Any use of !ignore command that's not meant to avoid conflict within the team is inherently detrimental to teamplay and is subject to be reported as it stands. You're right that ignores happen every next game in LIHL, but those which are 100% unnecessary are much less frequent. Now, I am not weighting in on the specifics of this report, but rather on your argument because it is very much flawed and I've personally reported (mostly privately to moderators) many such situations in the past which I felt were unwarranted and rendered the game atmosphere unenjoyable. These are the kind of situations that kill the mood and make people not want to sign for the next game.

point
Forest Walker

Postby point » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:57 pm

just take a look how vendeta act whole game. even if we all played poorly that doesnt means you can speak like this and come after game to talk about my attitude. if you wanna focus on my attitude then atleast waste some time and give some real cases with links or quotes.

@hazardous yesterday kreutertee was talking polite to you, still you ignored without any reasons

(22:37 / Allied) Kreutertee: since ea kille dhimself for no reason
(22:39 / Allied) Kreutertee: we rip 14?
(22:48 / Allied) point: seems so
(22:52 / Allied) Kreutertee: i dont get this
(22:54 / Allied) Kreutertee: we have dead lane
(22:58 / Allied) Kreutertee: and ea goes 7/7 dead lane too
(23:03 / Allied) HazarDous: !ignore kreu
(23:03 / All) Meshtar: Player [HazarDous] has ignored player [Kreutertee].

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 716371.w3g

so let's compare these two cases with each other and decide if i really break the rule or not
These users thanked the author point for the post (total 2):
Meshtar (Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:42 pm) • BoretkPanda (Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:12 pm)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:43 pm

I'm sorry if you felt I was coming at you with my latest post point, it was not my intention. I should have argued with mesh elsewhere as not to spam this report.

Mods may want to split this topic into a new one.

TeachRolls
Armored Tree

Postby TeachRolls » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:12 pm

How to improve oneself as a member of LIHL;

Spoiler!
Play more than BA_Fail, think like BA_Fail and ultimately become a replica of BA_Fail.
TeachRolls

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:42 pm

HazarDous wrote:
Meshtar wrote:This is why mods should disregard it also, because it happens so fucking often that if you give this one some merit, you will need to accept the possibility of dealing with hundreds of these reports, depending on who can be bothered with reporting it. Putting this under "hindering gameplay" as some have suggested in some past topics is also gonna create even more mess, because if we consider this to be top-notch ltd skill level league then so many things can be put under hindering gameplay. [...] If you want to address this problem right, then make a topic about pushing a new rule which covers this problem properly, in detail and from all sides.

The problem with your argument is that there is already a rule pertaining to !ignore command under LIHL rules specifically, and arguably general rules, too.

You are not allowed to use !ignore in such a way that you are unable to teamplay anymore.

Leaving it up to the mods to decide whether one's use of the ignore command hinders teamplay is and should be the way we deal with it.

Any use of !ignore command that's not meant to avoid conflict within the team is inherently detrimental to teamplay and is subject to be reported as it stands. You're right that ignores happen every next game in LIHL, but those which are 100% unnecessary are much less frequent. Now, I am not weighting in on the specifics of this report, but rather on your argument because it is very much flawed and I've personally reported (mostly privately to moderators) many such situations in the past which I felt were unwarranted and rendered the game atmosphere unenjoyable. These are the kind of situations that kill the mood and make people not want to sign for the next game.

First of all, that rule is way too unclear to be used fairly and sensibly. The statement "unable to teamplay" is so vague and prone to interpretation that it leaves way too much space for opinions.
Second of all, please don't you be the one defending maturity and teamplay when you yourself contribute to team arguments and drama more than almost any player in the league right now. Also you have been the one using !ignore on me when I didn't insult or flame, but rather argued my opinion persistently, yet i never ignored you the same way. But lets get back to the topic and this particular case. My point was exactly that this current rule that Hazardous quoted is vague and not good for ruling these things. Experience taught us that we need to make more detailed and more clear rules, since we are unable to function with pure guidelines and common sense. I am not criticizing here actually, I am just being sensible and realistic. Experience showed that detailed and clear rules work better than guidelines and moderator interpretation. Whose fault that is we can surely debate, but thats not the point imo, its just about efficiency and avoiding reports.

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Postby MrStrawberry » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:51 am

Since u are trying to be some sort of voice of the reason here, be honest then. In recent months i saw u arguing with multiple people too much, and blaming others for your low elo. Now u got it up again, and there u are, miles of post are here. And i saw some peopl ignoring u, including haza, or myself, and it was never for no reason.

Im not attacking u, my point is everyone here can have a bad day/month or whatever. But my report is clear - he ignored me for no reason.

A captain, yellow spot, ignoring player in like 3rd or 4th level for no reason, is obviusly a no go.

Also i dont have some history with him witch would make him do that.

Return to “Processed Cases”