Intentional TK play

Moderator: LIHL Staff

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Re: Intentional TK play

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:50 pm

sude wrote:panda if u dont see the point im trying to make then ur just a bad player

Yep we all Bad but you

sude
Resource Storage

Postby sude » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:51 pm

just watch the game anda posted i held 8 and 10 easily and was easily the fattest guy on my team
for the game where i had lod i was planning on pushing fast and adding lod later. i would have held 8 and 10 and 15 just as well with faster push.

and for those of u that think ghoul is bad late game here are the ghouls stats at lvl 10 in the game anda posted-
https://i.imgur.com/RyxQa1o.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/MeFzZ4N.png

a fast attacking 786 hp 70 attack unit that grows and has lifesteal for 150g? ill make that deal
ill build 20 of them if i could.

dont shit on a unit if u dont understand it especially u panda with ur skill level u will never get better if u keep doing that
Last edited by sude on Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sude
Resource Storage

Postby sude » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:08 pm

also it true that part of me playing ghoul is just me wanting to play other units, however i have tested my theories in debug mode and 1200+ and i have came to the conclusion that ghouls are fucking good.
actually in 2 of the 3 games that was posted i was the fattest guy on the team, with that last game where i wasnt even doing bad(we all got fucked)

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:14 pm

sude wrote:just watch the game anda posted i held 8 and 10 easily and was easily the fattest guy on my team
for the game where i had lod i was planning on pushing fast and adding lod later. i would have held 8 and 10 and 15 just as well with faster push.

and for those of u that think ghoul is bad late game here are the ghouls stats at lvl 10 in the game anda posted-

a fast attacking 786 hp 70 attack unit that grows and has lifesteal for 150g? ill make that deal

dont shit on a unit if u dont understand it especially u panda with ur skill level

My skilllvl hahaha
Im Not the one who Reported you Here so suck my finger

More likely did: top1,lihlmod,...

But Sure ghouls Had been the reason u held 10, lol.
Why u even feel Like u need to Flame me?

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:09 pm

BoretkPanda wrote:
sude wrote:just watch the game anda posted i held 8 and 10 easily and was easily the fattest guy on my team

dont shit on a unit if u dont understand it especially u panda with ur skill level

My skilllvl hahaha
Im Not the one who Reported you Here so suck my finger

More likely did: top1,lihlmod,...

But Sure ghouls Had been the reason u held 10, lol.
Why u even feel Like u need to Flame me?

huh? how is this on me now ?

iusedtolovemee
Armored Tree

Postby iusedtolovemee » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:20 am

dont shit on a unit if u dont understand it especially u panda with ur skill level u will never get better if u keep doing that

I don’t wanna argue or drama but the reason you did that good is you got 2 bows lvl 3 instad of 2x bo

sude
Resource Storage

Postby sude » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:36 am

iusedtolovemee wrote:

I don’t wanna argue or drama but the reason you did that good is you got 2 bows lvl 3 instad of 2x bo

me getting 2 bows on 3 doesnt matter that much since if i were to get a bo, i would at most lose 30-40g, also it was pretty unfortunate for me that they sent 3 which is one of my weaker levels instead of 1 or 2 when im strong

sude
Resource Storage

Postby sude » Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:04 am

anyway whats most important is that i havent tked with my builds, while ive seen many of u tk with the "better units" like lod turr aqua etc...

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:23 am

and this is what happens when u judge ppl choices, great topic, great work kreu, such unneed drama...

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:47 pm

Freedom of choice is your prerogative to decide what units you play, even though i disagree in all 3 games ghul 1 0 start was not the best way to play your line.Reasoning for me is simple, while you can push harder early on and hold with less value then with the other units, ghuls are useless on the keylevels, which one should aim for imo.
Id take the slower push and longterm usefull units for most levels all day, dunno how this is even an argument, especially with lod lock captain.
I think you focus 2 much on your own line, and dont rly look what your team needs. While the goal of yolo is to push as much as possible and hold with as less value then possible, imo its not worth with units that are totally useless after 6 waves, and even suck on some of those first levels.
I gave u ur shot to show ur own view on this, i dont not share your opinion about the ghuls, as stronger player then myself that i asked didnt.

U disagree pretty stubornly which is your right, so ill have to keep this in mind as an issue of skilllevel, which normally with you id find ridiculous :D

choosing ghul over malf / spec and priso is imo bad , but ok not total tk move, results wouldnt vary as huge as on the lod case. Thats the replay that seriously bothers me.
In your defense though, only 7 asks you 10 seconds before level 1 start to change to lod, so theres little time to discuss teamplan and who should cover which waves. That being said, youre def skilled enough to analyize which lines your team needs coverage, especially with 1 0 start where u can ez pz look around all lines.So for me, that makes it intentional choice, besides knowing better how ur units will influence the long run of the game.Its great that you have found a new unit to love and enjoy playing it, but that doesnt mean you shuld still do it when there is, imo obvious better choices, just for the fun of playing it cause u love it.I love engi, still when i see engi aquain my roll i dont even have to think what unit to play, its plain obvious.

That beind said, talking about pandas skill level doesnt benefit your case here at all and only shows yourself in a stubborn light.Also you talking about people just dont know the power of ghuls etc. is kinda disrespectfull. Majority just deemed this unit less usefull then you judge it, and in my opinion rightfully so.

That being said, since ur adamant that you did the right choice in all 3 games, i cannot judge this as intentional tk, since in your view you made the right choice, that doesnt make it banable in that regard.Just a lackof skill and gameplay, which normally is not a problem of yours as stated.

However, what bothers me is refusal to teamplay, when ur team asks you to build smth different and u choose to go different, you better be right in your judgement.
I am under the impression that u think uve found a hidden gem of a unit, which with current meta i strongly have to disagree, and thats also all feedback i got. Ur the only person that states that your unit choice was the right, so please reflect on that judgement n think again in the future.

You are getting off the hook this time, cause the clear bs replay with lod u get asked by 1 player 10 sec before game starts and thats not a teamcall.,also that stubbornness seriously worries me.If you keep refusing to adapt to your teams intentions and gameplan, i will judge ghuls chosen over stronger units as intentional teamkill, refusal to teamplay, whichever you prefeer.
That penalty will be 5 days

No ban for you this time, since by rules an observer cannot report a rulebreak, has to be done by the players involved.Also 10 secs is kinda little time to adapt.
That being said, consider yourself aware know, this wont be tolerated a second time.

Return to “Processed Cases”