dimi rq

Moderator: LIHL Staff

epicdeath
Treant

dimi rq

Postby epicdeath » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:43 am

For some context I ignored because I'm not interested in hearing 30 mins of how a decision on lv1 is tk, lost the game, mistake to vouch ect.

Context: "the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood."

I was hungover and not at all keen to listen to your shit since from my experience with you it wont be 5 lines and moving on, you'll go on all game about sth that is too late to be rectified in the gamestate. I agree with you that ts was not the call but once the level starts it's done. I dont mind that you ask eld about his build and I do think his initial ignore was premature (not knowing ur relationship from last game/s) but that doesnt mean its open season on toxicity or insulting anda's decisions.

Also I resigned from moderation last month since you don't seem to be clued in about that.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11807339

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

Re: dimi rq

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:39 am

define "for some context" and we talk on equal basis.
I see that u turn this bot on something below 1200+lvl tolerating total tk attitudes and builds. Im wrong in this matter at the same gravity that u both also are.Ignoring some1 lvl1 is totaly out of line and besides that when a guy makes tk building choices or tk calls then u should search ur own self criticism for accepting that kind of lvl on lihl. simple as that
I Challenge any1 to watch this replay and judge your attitude also, when 2 guys choose to ignore a teamate lvl1 just for stating truths..it just cant happen and personally i will never follow like a robot a guy who cant even play malf/polar/aod.
If on the other hand u all think im the only one out of line here then i just dont wanna be part of the lihl u are creating at this moment.As u also said mr.ecpicdeath i can play 1200. But lihl is the best ltd has to offer, not some scrub pub game. Optimal decisions are fine but this is just absurd and i cant realise how u all turn blind eye on that just to keep lihl alive.You are willing to destroy any standard and quality we had and all those of us who disagree are gettting ignored or poushed to behaviors like mine which is also at fault.

MudMan
Treant

Postby MudMan » Sat Oct 05, 2019 3:53 am

1- eld3r plays TS pandaren instead of Malf polar.. its suboptimal but irrelevant
2- dimi asks why he did that, he eats ignore, then trash talks a bit, eats another ignore from Epicdeath
3- lvl 2 eld3r sends wyvern instead of furb bow (bad one)
4- they unignore him after a request, then dimi types: legion td mega #
5- they ignore him again and he rage quits

Overall this is fucking bullshit and gl @Anda

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:04 am

Starting ts over malf is questionable but i guess he did that cause he had no t1/t2 that has synergy with malf.Aside that,getting ignored by 2/3 of ur team is triggering but u gotta admit,even after they unignored u,u kept on going about his decision.He got trial and everyone watching his attitude cause he's known as toxic.If i was him,i'd ignore u too to keep my calm.This is 2nd time im in a game u rq.If u dont agree with lihl level or w/e u can simply stay out of it.after that u still joined game,played with eld3r still won(if im not misstaken)so i dont get whats wrong,new trials or ur temper?
sdb.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Postby BoretkPanda » Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:58 am

".As u also said mr.ecpicdeath i can play 1200. But lihl is the best ltd has to offer, not some scrub pub game".

Tough words for someone who preferd 1200 over lihl for several seasons and let lihl suffer to lowplayer Base and tons of games where we miss +1 / +2

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:51 am

Simply said, Lihl was in crisis for a long time now with activity, for various reasons, even ENT shutting down soon etc. The only call was to close the shop, or open the door wide. The doors were opened real wide and what you have now in my opinion is a 1200++ league of a sort. All you can do is accept it and be grateful for the games you get, or stop playing it. Whatever is your choice Dimi, you need to suck it up and not do bullshit moves like ragequitting, no matter how triggered you get. My friendly advice is just play the game relaxed and don't get sucked up in the competing vortex, cause it will cost you much nerves and its not worth it ultimately.

P.S. <3 for the drama caused, it has been a while :D

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:31 am

i dont get whats all this nonsense. Since when is it a problem for some1 to prefer another bot than lihl? and how the fuck did i let lihl suffer?
Thing is was dodging lihl cuz i didnt wanna argue with low skill players like achilles or other greeks,or getting trashtalked by fiji "im the boss u obey me" or in general argue with other pple about basic stuff on the high skill league of ltd,AND i mean srsiously basic things like why clock doesnt go front of lod , or why obeing 10 WITH MINOTAURS is tk etc..so idk wtf u saying. I play where i enjoy games most. In the end of the day its just fun as a motive. and if here isnt fun i go somewhere else. 1rq isnt at all a problem its just a symptom. If u guys wanna play with mediocre players who think thye are gods cuz having 1 dreamaqua game and they order you around so be it.

GonnaGetRekt
Armored Tree

Postby GonnaGetRekt » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:49 am

Prefer to play with low skilled players or other greeks over the guy who rq's and rq's like a child.If u were arround to see we could barely getting 1 game/day u would agree to the "gates opening".But u were in 1200 lobby 24/7.
sdb.

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Postby MrStrawberry » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:07 pm

U play 1 game in 3 months and u ragequit it.

As getrekt said, milion times u went 1200 instead of lihk when lihl needed player.

And now, u come and trash lihl community, when all that people are trying to do here is keeping it alive.

U dont care. U not only come here and trash lihl players, u trash whole lihl community.

Just go away man, and dont come back.

Meshtar
Treant

Postby Meshtar » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:56 pm

The topic of "Some players play 1200+ when we need +1 or +2 in lihl" has been posted many times, even in brighter days of Lihl and the reply from mods was always the same. People shouldn't be forced to play anything, if they feel like playing 1200+ they can play it freely. Reporting it or blaming them for it is pure bullshit. I agree with 95% of things you said Dimi (I like Stathiz tho :D) and I understand your frustration very much, I switched to 1200+ at one point for the exact same reason, but you need to accept the reality of it. It pretty much boils down to accepting what new lihl is. Play relaxed and enjoy without caring much for the outcome, that is the only way to play without big frustration. Either way, ragequitting isn't justifiable no matter what, you always hurt players who didn't deserve it also. Accept that you fucked up and then figure out if and how you wanna play Lihl :)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:20 pm

The moment u rq u lose any reason u could have. I have played thousands of games, and got many reasons to rq, but never did cuz i know consecuences.

Now be a man and face them, and stop shitting the league with ur non sense temper
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
Krocis (Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:47 pm)

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:42 pm

Well, I did rq once too, I did regret it and apologized to ppl who were part of dat game.I realized rq is second biggest offence after cheating, I took the ban and I gone on.Trying to argument or "excuse" why you did rq, is irelevant.
There is nothing like "new lihl" there always been mistakes,tks in games and always will.There always been topics on forum about how ppl suck, how lihl skill-wise,attitude or so, sucks. But, ppl tend to move on, so you shud think about it too.
I also comment on builds if i dont like and I get your frustration but there is nothing what can excuse rq.

Dimitrakis_2001
Armored Tree

Postby Dimitrakis_2001 » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:03 am

You all just see 1 side of the coin.When a trial is toxic vs a high skilled old player just for commenting on builds its him who insults not me.When an lihl staff insta ignores me lvl1 without even saying anything t him its him who insults and acts like child not me.When an lihl staff agrees into a tk call or doesnt even react seeing a tk build its him who needs to be adressed cuz being passive and neutral towards a bad move is as guilty as commiting it urself, So plz before staying into my rq act just judge their provocative behavior also.
If u all think i rq just like that unjustified u are just too naive, when i got 5000 games and 2rq totaly with no behaviour problems ever ever there must be a serious fucking reason,
And that reason is their behaviour is incredibly isulting and diminishng to me.It is just a huge disgrace being ignored by an amateur and by an lihl staff as if i am an ignorant pub.

MrStrawberry
Aura Tree

Postby MrStrawberry » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:17 am

Dimitrakis_2001 wrote:You all just see 1 side of the coin.When a trial is toxic vs a high skilled old player just for commenting on builds its him who insults not me.When an lihl staff insta ignores me lvl1 without even saying anything t him its him who insults and acts like child not me.When an lihl staff agrees into a tk call or doesnt even react seeing a tk build its him who needs to be adressed cuz being passive and neutral towards a bad move is as guilty as commiting it urself, So plz before staying into my rq act just judge their provocative behavior also.
If u all think i rq just like that unjustified u are just too naive, when i got 5000 games and 2rq totaly with no behaviour problems ever ever there must be a serious fucking reason,
And that reason is their behaviour is incredibly isulting and diminishng to me.It is just a huge disgrace being ignored by an amateur and by an lihl staff as if i am an ignorant pub.

Who said ur "high skilled player"?

Epic is no longer in lihl staff, he is just regular player last week or so, u dont even know who is mod here.

U have to realize one thing: there is no excuse for rq. Simple as that. Thats why noone wants to see "other side".

Only thing u can do is make report ur own on epic or elder. Thats it.

Anda
LIHL Staff

Postby Anda » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:50 am

Normally by now this is the time where someone locks this thread from ent, but ill keep it open for entertainment purpose.
Ridicilous seriously.

Return to “Processed Cases”