Clog

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Re: Clog

Postby Tom_hardy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:28 am

Whats wrong with milfs suggestion of sending max your value? It might actually solve a lot, if not all of our problems

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:55 am

I think that would be terrible and we might as well go back to no save mode

milfhunter96
Forest Walker

Postby milfhunter96 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:01 pm

iiStyLes wrote:I think that would be terrible and we might as well go back to no save mode

well ns mode forces you to send every level (or some more). with my idea even low valued people are able to send "enough" but they cant save massive (like 1k+ on 7 or saving 2k lumb at arena)

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:34 pm

the issue with it is that it limits so much more strategy i.e holding lumber for a surprise send (you don't need to suicide to hold 1k lumber on arena and send 3k on 14 in every situation) not to mention it will basically eliminate the purpose or benefit of yolo.

broud3r
ENT Staff

Postby broud3r » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:41 pm

the early game clog is imo not such a big deal and easy counterable but massive leaking is surely not intented by the map.
possible solution would be to implemending a (50)% minimum bounty on king for the opponent side which would reduce the efficiency of massive leaking and rewards a team more for breaking the enemy team on multiple rounds.
other possibilities would be increasing the area creeps can attack the king so more units are able to attack at the same time
, decreasing the lumberrate after leaking a specific amount or splitting the king ups so e.g(random numbers) when you upgrade hp you get just 350 hp 3 attack and 1 reg/sec on attack 7 attack 50hp on reg 2reg and 100 hp
but as those solution would change the game too much iam favor of the bountylimit in case the community really wants something to be done.

milfhunter96 wrote:do not send more lumber than your value is

in case it should be handled by a rule it needs to be a general one without exeptions.
like this a 160 value mortar is not allowed to send a bo round 2 or 510 value archer is not allowed to send 3 bos on a slow game.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:42 pm

possible solution would be to implemending a (50)% minimum bounty on king for the opponent side which would reduce the efficiency of massive leaking and rewards a team more for breaking the enemy team on multiple rounds.

I really like this idea!

+1

CreativeLP
Wiki Contributor

Postby CreativeLP » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:43 pm

milfhunter96 wrote:Well or if you dont want to change the map, maybe a rule like "do not send more lumber than your value is" would help too

While this is a good idea I think it will cause more problems than it solves, especially since it's another rule added to the long list.
I'd prefer to reduce lumber gathering by a certain amoun (let's say 25% less) if >50% of the real wave is being leaked, but only activate it AFTER Round 7. This way people get punished immediately for suiciding.
Only downside is that it could force good Yolos like Archers to go for this since they hold pretty good and would still be able to push without losing Lumber but then they are definitely no potential holders anymore for those Levels.

Other small possible fixes:
Make Level 6 have a lower collision radius in king area
Make Level 6 deal double damage vs King
CreativeLP@europe / LForward@europe/useast

Twitch

Youtube

matdas
ENT Staff

Postby matdas » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:30 am

broud3r wrote:the early game clog is imo not such a big deal and easy counterable but massive leaking is surely not intented by the map.
other possibilities would be increasing the area creeps can attack the king so more units are able to attack at the same time
, decreasing the lumberrate after leaking a specific amount or splitting the king ups so e.g(random numbers) when you upgrade hp you get just 350 hp 3 attack and 1 reg/sec on attack 7 attack 50hp on reg 2reg and 100 hp
but as those solution would change the game too much iam favor of the bountylimit in case the community really wants something to be done.

What about making it so that if you leak more than 50 as a team,the team only gets lumber from one wisp (one per player) instead of all wisps? Is that even possible? It would encourage players to build to hold and limit a team leak.

ZinGir
Donator

Postby ZinGir » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:17 pm

Or how about this, everytime a person leaks that big, add minus income - 10 income for rounds 1-3 - 20 income for rounds 4-6 - 40 income for rounds 7+.
One handed weapons suit me very much. They leave a hand free to preform rude gestures.

Sk-73
Forest Walker

Postby Sk-73 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:35 pm

Can i ask why im banned for clog since this topic isn't closed ?

@HazarDous

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:40 pm

@Sk-73 Do you ever read what I said?

There is discussion regarding it yes; however, discussions do not equate to rules, it's a simple fact.

If the rule exists, you will get banned accordingly until there is a change, which can result from this suggestion. Nonetheless, you will be banned anyway as your actions were in the period when the rule applied
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

Sk-73
Forest Walker

Postby Sk-73 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:45 pm

Ok so i'm banned for a not apply rules ? because i did something wrong before the rules be applied ? i'm not sure to understand how you processe

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:53 pm

@Sk-73

Read it again.

To put it in a simpler form, the rule on clog is in effect now. This suggestion can change that or the rule may remain. Until a change has been made, you will be banned.

Understand?
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

fraiche
Basic Tree

Postby fraiche » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:55 pm

yes im not sure too so enjoy your ltd without clog and try get a rules against suicider too its same
guys with 200 350 400 val on arena who pushed 7/9

fraiche
Basic Tree

Postby fraiche » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:57 pm

sk.73 t'as pris chere jusqu'à frévrier moi j'aurai le droit de jouer à noel
mdr

Return to “Suggestion Archive”