!ff ...

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

showtime18
Aura Tree

!ff ...

Postby showtime18 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:31 am

I played this game since over 12 years ... and last month the game became very very borring ...

People !ff too fast. After 11, 12, 13 minutes the team who lost advantage just !ff

WTF ??? Can we play a good game ?

I suggest !ff cant be before 30 minutes, THATS IT.

Thanks for reading.

ShinraCorp
Forest Walker

Re: !ff ...

Postby ShinraCorp » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:49 am

Hi @showtime18,

I understand the frustration when your team (or the opposing team) decides to !FF prematurely. Yet, I do believe the system in place is fair and balanced. Given that majority of teammates must vote in favor of the !FF I see no reason to upend the system. If one individual wants to press on in the face of adversity what significance does that bear against the 3-4 who don't? As far as the enemy !FF'ing at an early stage in the game; more power to the winners, right? EZ win.
Those wings, I want them too.

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:28 am

It used to piss me off as well, back when I didn't my friend to play with. Lot of people (mostly nubs) tend to FF if they see one writing FF, without a legit reason. Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do as the majority has to write it.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:06 pm

If the players are using !FF without a legit reason, or is giving up too fast on a game were its impossible to see the outcome, it can be reported and the players that did use a !ff can be banned.
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:44 am

As Stiff_Maistar mentioned above, using the !ff command prematurely is against ENT's rules, when the vote actually passes. To clarify, !ffing is considered an abuse when the forfeiting team still has a very good chance of winning, and/or the scores/stats are still balanced, and/or it's just too early in the game to give up. Feel free to report such incidents. Keep in mind there are always exceptions.

As for the suggestion, 30 minutes is way too much. Many games are already over by minute 20, and a comeback is almost impossible. In a scenario like that, if 4 out of 5 players want to forfeit the game and move on, i see nothing wrong with their decision.

I would be okay with raising it to like somewhere between 15-20 minutes. However, let's be honest. Forfeited games before minute 20 are just too rare, and we should not be making such a big deal out of them.

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:05 pm

Denied for said reason(s).
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Suggestion Archive”