Make -pr the new standard mode for 1on1s

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

guggepung
Resource Storage

Make -pr the new standard mode for 1on1s

Postby guggepung » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:18 am

Prophet is a huge RNG shitfest. Games where people roll EA/AQUAS/MALFS are insanely unfair and it's basically a one tower spam with huge advantage over the other player who on top of that could roll some shitty units have a completely unfair game.

-pr rerolls your units every round for free. I think there's much more skill involved in it and it should be the new standard mode for 1on1s. I'm really tired of losing 30 rating everytime some newbie randoms malfs and fucks me over. Same thing with eas or aquas, just such a huge advantage over other rolls. -pr would get rid of this rng and more skill would be involved because it requires more knowledge and skills knowing which units to choose etc since you can only choose one from each roll(?).

I suggested -pr the last 3 1on1 games i had and everyone said yes to it. On top of the RNG reduction it's also a really funny mode to play. Alot of variation every game and you get away from this one tower spam. I believe -pr should be the new standard 1v1 mode or atleast have another series of 1on1s hosted with -pr as standard.

Thanks

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: Make -pr the new standard mode for 1on1s

Postby Jabba41 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:44 pm

@guggepung Moved to the right suggestion forum.

Waiting for community input
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

HodoR_
Forest Walker

Postby HodoR_ » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:39 pm

I don't see the point? If you want -pr all the time join a new game as red, tell whoever joins the game you're going to pick -pr in lobby and if they're not happy they leave, end of story.

I love PR too, but the downside is that most of the time these games last forever and ends on 31 since there's no prominent weakness to anyone's build.
Hold the door!

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:21 am

Not enough public input.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

Return to “Suggestion Archive”