Ranked Legion Cross Bot

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Hakuna
Forest Walker

Ranked Legion Cross Bot

Postby Hakuna » Sun May 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Hello!

I believe a bot should be made which has an ELO cutoff similar to the current 1200+ bot which has all the same rules as the current MEGA bot.

The reason I think this is a relevant suggestion is due to the fact playing the two bots (1200+ and MEGA) do not require the same skillset and just because you enjoy one does not mean you enjoy the other. Players like myself who would like to play with the option of cross build but want higher competition should be given that option, in my opinion.

I would be willing to buy one of the CD keys to host this bot, and my friend Crusafix also feels this way. I am not aware how many keys are needed for a bot so if that information could be shared it would be helpful.

Thanks.
Who am I in game?
hakuna@EntConnect
ChunkyKong@USEast
Visit my Wiki! Link

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: Ranked Legion Cross Bot

Postby Quetra » Mon May 07, 2018 9:53 am

1 roc key 1 tft key are needed.

Though in my opinion there isnt any chance of such a bot filling. While there are no doubt some players who would like to play on different rules,the current activity of 1200+ is such that I doubt even on a 50/50 split of players both bots would fill. It's also not as simple as just putting up a bot and expecting those who would like it to start playing on it actively. For it to fill people need to be aware of its existence, believe it will fill if they wait in lobby, and continue to play there. Which I don't see happening unless there was a concentrated community effort.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Mon May 07, 2018 2:46 pm

I strongly support the idea. I would be willing to donate a roc key for that if needed.

TrueChaos
ENT Staff

Postby TrueChaos » Mon May 07, 2018 5:17 pm

Give this a trial run and get more people to know about this, so that it will be autohosted permanently on the games list like all the rest of the games.

The staff will consider, if it should still be up or not based on, if the games are filling up. It may be different times people go on so yeah.

I will be monitoring the activity to see how it goes.

It's up to to the Staff Dept, if this would go though, and already made a donation of brand new keys to jump start the process. :mrgreen:
These users thanked the author TrueChaos for the post:
Hakuna (Tue May 08, 2018 1:14 am)

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Tue May 29, 2018 4:05 am

Won't be dividing LTD playerbase without substantial support.

That isn't the case at the moment, neither do I think that this idea would be popular.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”