Clear Stats Requirement

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

blazeitup
Forest Walker

Clear Stats Requirement

Postby blazeitup » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:16 pm

Why do we need 15 games played in order to do this? I can understand the requirement when its about transferring stats between accounts, since I assume that is done manually because it has a waiting time. But when wiping stats off an account it needs 15 games played and it is done instantly so why the requirement?

Me and many others have accounts where we play for 100/0 and sometimes u have that shitgame before 15 and then it sucks being forced to play just in order to clear the stats.

Any chance your willing to lower this?

inb4 make a new account, i want to keep my name.

Dhamma
Treant

Re: Clear Stats Requirement

Postby Dhamma » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:57 am

I don't know the reason. But usually they deny such requests, especially since you haven't stated a good reason to approve it.

You are able to swap stats to an account once a week. If you lose, you could make a new acct and if you haven't lost a game, you could swap stats to your main once a week. And alternate like that.

Although, if you are having trouble reaching 15 games without a loss every time, I doubt you will make it to 100. I suggest a more realistic goal you are able to attain.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:12 am

What's the next step once you have 100 wins and 0 losses? You join lobbies so people can admire and you leave before game starts?

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:31 am

Yeah that requirement for clearing stats is annoying. Just make a new account.

blazeitup
Forest Walker

Postby blazeitup » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:57 am

@Dhamma Deny such requests? This is not a request I'm asking them to lower a requirement that doesn't make sense. And i've made it to 97/0 before taking my first loss so i'd say my goal is absolute within range.

@Sylvanas Who knows, 2000 elo with 0 losses? 500/0? Certainly not to join lobbies without the intent to play it.

Basically, what this requirement is doing is making me join games just trying to get through it without caring for the outcome (9/1 atm). I wouldn't tk on purpose, but its not like im gonna try to guide my team to victory or do my absolute best.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:17 pm

97-0 is pretty good. But...

blazeitup wrote:Who knows, 2000 elo with 0 losses?

1000 + 100 x 10 = 2000

Unless you are playing for less than 10 elo per game, you should have 2k elo by the time you reach 100/0, more in fact. Averaging less than 10 on a 2k acct is kinda sad.

Anyways. In regards to your suggestion. I doubt that "i want to make 100/0 acct without making new accts" will be considered a good reason to change to 15 game minimum, thats all.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

blazeitup
Forest Walker

Postby blazeitup » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:07 pm

10? Im sucking dick for less bro. I only play premade clan games when we are 4 vs 4 (with this account). And we always have someone with 2k so the average is usually 2-5.

I found a way around it, make a new account and as soon as that have 15 wins, you can switch stats with the previous one without the one with less then 15 needing to face the requirement.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:03 am

Dhamma wrote:97-0 is pretty good. But...

blazeitup wrote:Who knows, 2000 elo with 0 losses?

1000 + 100 x 10 = 2000

Unless you are playing for less than 10 elo per game, you should have 2k elo by the time you reach 100/0, more in fact. Averaging less than 10 on a 2k acct is kinda sad.

Anyways. In regards to your suggestion. I doubt that "i want to make 100/0 acct without making new accts" will be considered a good reason to change to 15 game minimum, thats all.

10 is a pretty optimistic amount of elo per game considering 1. you'd be playing on an increasingly high elo account that increasingly reduces elo gained per game by improving team's average elo and 2. aiming not to lose a single time. Honestly, 10 average per game 100 times in a row on the same account is almost completely unrealistic. Don't act like anyone can win 20 elo games the whole way by purposefully teaming with random 600-800 elo train wrecks against good players without losing a single time.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:14 pm

To win 100 games in a row you gotta stack like a madman/have a prearranged team. Even the old professional korean players like flowersnow couldn't do it with random noobs.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:34 pm

@sylvanas

This is going off topic, but anyway....

Nobody said you need 20 elo per game. But at start finding games for 25-20 is preferable.

I think I have an acct that stats got wiped, that was 26 games no loss, with 16 elo average. I'm not sure if that's correct, but I think it is.

If I am right, I would only need 8 elo per game to hit 10 average by 2k. Stacking for 8 elo is easy wins at that point.

And there is really no need to stack like a madman or an arranged team either. All I need is one good ally. (though there are only a few players I would trust for that) Any more than 1 person and you can't switch teams to go to lower elo team and are stuck playing for nothing.

edit: I was pretty close actual stats are

{1445.81, 28, 28, 0, 405, 58, 3259, 166, 177, 1521, 75, 37, 1}

8 elo per game would be pretty easy from this point on. Tho playing all serious and focused isn't as much fun tho :( , thats why i stopped

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Yeah just listen to everything dhamma has to say, and you'll be a God gamer. Pick meepo every game for 100 games, make sure to have 2-3 friends on new account every game (without telling anyone, and make sure to talk over discord or skype) and never, ever stack (wink, wink). If god forbid, some elo sniper looks at ur games in the lobby, and picks meepo first, or repicks it, just be sure to practice 100s of games as lesh, sven, slark, and legion (all weak heroes in apem, with low snowball potential). Good luck making it to 2k in 100 games.

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:14 pm

He plays ltd where it's quite easy
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:26 pm

xSAINTx1 wrote:Yeah just listen to everything dhamma has to say, and you'll be a God gamer. Pick meepo every game for 100 games, make sure to have 2-3 friends on new account every game (without telling anyone, and make sure to talk over discord or skype) and never, ever stack (wink, wink). If god forbid, some elo sniper looks at ur games in the lobby, and picks meepo first, or repicks it, just be sure to practice 100s of games as lesh, sven, slark, and legion (all weak heroes in apem, with low snowball potential). Good luck making it to 2k in 100 games.

says geo pickre lul

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:43 pm

Dhamma wrote:@sylvanas

This is going off topic, but anyway....

Nobody said you need 20 elo per game. But at start finding games for 25-20 is preferable.

I think I have an acct that stats got wiped, that was 26 games no loss, with 16 elo average. I'm not sure if that's correct, but I think it is.

If I am right, I would only need 8 elo per game to hit 10 average by 2k. Stacking for 8 elo is easy wins at that point.

And there is really no need to stack like a madman or an arranged team either. All I need is one good ally. (though there are only a few players I would trust for that) Any more than 1 person and you can't switch teams to go to lower elo team and are stuck playing for nothing.

edit: I was pretty close actual stats are

{1445.81, 28, 28, 0, 405, 58, 3259, 166, 177, 1521, 75, 37, 1}

8 elo per game would be pretty easy from this point on. Tho playing all serious and focused isn't as much fun tho :( , thats why i stopped

How do you find your old stats like that? I'd like to know what I had on DotA-Robot before clear, I remember going almost 50 wins without losing.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:48 am

EdgeOfChaos wrote:How do you find your old stats like that? I'd like to know what I had on DotA-Robot before clear, I remember going almost 50 wins without losing.

He just went to tech support and asked... They always list the former stats for you to confirm before reactivating.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”