Banning - Thankyou new ENT moderators

Join us discussing (new) rule, map and mode changes or suggest new ideas!

Moderator: Oversight Staff

New_ENT_MODS
Basic Tree

Banning - Thankyou new ENT moderators

Postby New_ENT_MODS » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:25 am

A big thankyou to the new ENT moderators who are finally banning people for ruining the remaining gamers on ENT. It is about time. i see some chatter about valid bans etc however all I can say is irrespective if the bans are legitimate or not, the players who are being banned now are ones who have brought pain to the ENT community for a long time. Players such as Pinhead, Mr Faggot, thecocksucker and poison will now be out of the game forever due to moderators applying a ban dodge ban on these players. Thankyou. Regardless of the reason, these players deserve to not play any longer. Only hope more of the trolls are served this ban as well so they cannot play anymore irrespective of reason.

Finally thankyou moderators for kicking these guys out. Look forward to the rest being banned as well.
Last edited by New_ENT_MODS on Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author New_ENT_MODS for the post:
Chrisangel77 (Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:22 am)

Chrisangel77
Forest Walker

Re: Thankyou new ENT moderators

Postby Chrisangel77 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:23 am

About time this Poison dude is banned for a long time, now we can actually enjoy a good game on DOTA
as he would say " you fight me you die " now go punch your computer for been a retarded troll

New_ENT_MODS
Basic Tree

Re: Banning - Thankyou new ENT moderators

Postby New_ENT_MODS » Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:34 am

Now all we need is for the current crop of map hackers to also be banned as they are far more destructive to the state of play then a troll. Sadly i feel like the hackers will still get away with it though.

Return to “Suggestions”