Donations Reworked

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Donations Reworked

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:07 pm

Hello,

we've slightly changed the donation rewards and adjusted the price tags. The purpose was to offer new rewards, remove old and unused ones and to allow the administration to be more flexible.

Furthermore, we take this opportunity to make the donation process more transparent and to properly administrate it. That means any donation reward prior to this day will expire 01/01/2017. Any donation going forward is properly documented and taken care of.

The donation page has slightly changed, as you will now find the rewards on the wiki.

Please note, more than one stats restoration are now to be claimed via donations.

If you've any creative ideas on possible rewards, please let us know.

We would like to thank anyone who donated to ENT for allowing us to provide this service and also to reward tournament winners with great prizes! :)
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Re: Donations Reworked

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:14 pm

Does the expiration date apply to rewards through tourney wins?

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:22 pm

iiStyLes wrote:Does the expiration date apply to rewards through tourney wins?
Yes. As stated on the table, tournament rewards expire after 3 months.
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

greenmtn
Forest Walker

Postby greenmtn » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:04 pm

Oh so just like dota-void you can donate and have a colored name in-game?

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:05 pm

greenmtn wrote: you can donate and have a colored name in-game?

Correct.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:10 pm

I'm not following.. so you are going to remove the spoofs of all people who donated previously? Or what.. cuz if thats the case, you are heading in the wrong direction. Older players who contributed to this forums will basically be swept under the rug.. correct me if i'm wrong please.
God is my strength.

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Yeah, I am with Nore, that's incredibly rude if that is the case. You certainly wouldn't be encouraging anyone to ever donate again, sure you might just pretend they didn't donate and wipe the slate clean again a few weeks after they donated. There was no time limit given on the donations page for purchased spoofs.

maverickrohan
Aura Tree

Postby maverickrohan » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:38 pm

i can understand reworking a system but why wipe out lifetime donations?
Power Stride & Ready to Ride!

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Well, let's remain calm. No reason to delete posts if they dont violate the forum rules.

We will remove the rewards which have a time duration. Lifetime donations obviously remain intact.

Due to the new system, the forum color might be impacted though.

Edit: To have it transparent and up-to-date though, certain donations might need re-validation from the users. We will be in close contact though.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:56 pm

So let's say you win two tournaments back2back , does that mean your spoof will be valid for 6 months?

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:58 am

aRt)Y wrote:Please note, more than one stats restoration are now to be claimed via donations.

Hmm I'm not sure I understand this. Does it mean that restoring wiped stats can only be done if one donates?

Thanks.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

Burn
Protector of Nature

Postby Burn » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:06 am

How many TFT CD keys would I need to donate to restore ID ELO?

-Burn

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:43 am

shalama wrote:
aRt)Y wrote:Please note, more than one stats restoration are now to be claimed via donations.

Hmm I'm not sure I understand this. Does it mean that restoring wiped stats can only be done if one donates?

Thanks.
One account is free, then it costs.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:16 am

aRt)Y wrote:One account is free, then it costs.

So basically one free stats restore per forum account? Is that the only restriction for the free stats restore?
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Postby aRt)Y » Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:41 am

shalama wrote:
aRt)Y wrote:One account is free, then it costs.

So basically one free stats restore per forum account? Is that the only restriction for the free stats restore?
While that's a decent idea, our system will allow one in-game account to have its stats restored once. A player with two (different) accounts may get both restored for free (once).

Return to “Archive”