Medieval Zombie Invasion

Suggestions will be moved here once processed.

Moderator: Oversight Staff

Do you want that map

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 7

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Medieval Zombie Invasion

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:59 pm

Link to map (or load code if it's on the public hosting bot): M.Z.I Riverlands 1.7.w3x http://www.makemehost.com/ShareMaps/M.Z ... %201.7.w3x and code 8u217
Slot layout if applicable (for example, if some slots need to be closed): not needed
Number of players until autostart: 12
Problems with map (like cheats and such), if any: No problems or cheats at original version, only one bug with gray spot but is not well knowed so it can be forbidden
Why the map should be autohosted: Becuz its often hosted at ent or at makemehost bots , its played with growin up number of players , and creator is on everyday . So this is one simple , fun and good map for playing at ent host , belive me this map got alot of players and there are future planed updates . So you can be sure the map is not dead ;)
Special notes:The creator is my friend , shinypants , i want to do that for him , becuz he is really good person , and his maps are very good for playing/
These users thanked the author xXxHeLLxXx for the post:
awesomeguy (Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:51 am)

aRt)Y
Protector of Nature

Re: Medieval Zombie Invasion

Postby aRt)Y » Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:09 am

What kind of bug?
    Information, Rules, Guides and everything else you need to know about ENT is on the ENT Wiki.
      Ignorantia juris non excusat • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? • Fallacy of composition

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:14 am

Its not so important , because almost all game which i played no one even use it . It is with gray spot , if he teleport enough unit from portal to his castle , he can bug the undeads to cant be teleport . But no one use this , atleast i havent seen anyone to use it.

awesomeguy
Basic Tree

Postby awesomeguy » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:51 am

the map is realy good. very balanced, and easy to learn. its very often hosted and sometimes there is more than 1 game on.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:47 pm

Even if you do vote "yes", please give your opinion on the map.

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:03 pm

Ok , i got a lot of friends playing this map , atleast everygame i enter , there is atleast 4-5newbies . How i said the map is growing up . You can check its hosting times . Every day atleast 15-20 are hosted . The map is just simple and easy to play. And im active online at forum so i can manage a section about that map :) .

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:58 pm

https://discord.gg/krABset we got even a discord for giving feedbacks and opinions

useminename
Basic Tree

Postby useminename » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:01 pm

i really like the map balance, i play this for a long time. Recommended.

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:24 pm

xXxHeLLxXx wrote:Ok , i got a lot of friends playing this map , atleast everygame i enter , there is atleast 4-5newbies . How i said the map is growing up . You can check its hosting times . Every day atleast 15-20 are hosted.

Where have you seen that?

According to our private hosting system, the map has not been hosted nearly as much as 15-20 times a week, unless other bots are being used mainly?

https://entgaming.net/link/host_add.php?filter=M.Z.I

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:42 pm

makemehost bot and own bots too , on ent its something like 9-10 games per a day with 1 hour playing its enough i think

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:06 pm

Ok, so I'm guessing "shinypants" is @Nicolas97p

Anyway, the fact creator is active and motivated is a very good thing. Considering the map is said to be on the rise and hosted a decent amount of times a week, I see no problem to give this map a try.

* Regarding the bug: Should we close that gray spot?

* Regarding autostart: Are the 12 players required to play? Else, how many players until votestart can be casted?

* Regarding mode: Any preferred / mandatory mode? Or any HCL command available? (Nicolas97p might be able to help more with that)

* Regarding the rules: Any rules needed? If yes, what rules and why?

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Gray doesnt need to be closed , the requierd to play players maeby 6(there are 2 zombies , but one pro zombie can take all spots) , there is no need of HCL , autoban for leavers , rules i dont think there are needed , all of the map is balanced atleast i work from some time on it with shinypants
There are three types in game to give gold and lumber to zombies -normal , hard and unlimited. They are vote by everyone so no need HCL . In future version there would be some modes i hope / we are working on history for the map . There is 1.8 version but for of everything this version will need to be tested for 1 week so we can host the most wanted version 1.7 for the bot . When everything is fine with 1.8 we will tell you :) And thanks for support its nice for us to be supported to grown up this map

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:05 pm

Autostard: 12

Votestart: 6

No HCL / rules at all.

How are zombies selected? Do you need to move to a certain spot in order to be a zombie? That may be an issue if votestart is casted but no one wants to play zombie.

xXxHeLLxXx
Aura Tree

Postby xXxHeLLxXx » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:11 pm

no , there are two teams one for humans one for zombies. Ok we finished the 1.8 version the load code is etmah .
I hope its not a problem this one to be the autohosted ? shinyPants uploaded it early this day and everything is tested from both of us so its working . There are a bit more balancing features and thats it

HazarDous
Staff Department

Postby HazarDous » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Well, players will have to regulate themselves in regards to teams, then. Votestart will be set to 6.

Suggestion approved, Awaiting Implementation.

Return to “Suggestion Archive”